Pictured: The US police officer 'who shot an Australian woman, 40, dead'

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Bliss, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So you think they were just fired for the hell of it?
    Rubbish. Spare me, mate.
    It absolutely is NOT a false equivalency and you're simply trying to save face on your incorrect comment.

No one really knew about Trayvon until weeks later because his mom took to Change.org, and the story took weeks more to unfold.
    You dang well know the Chief was FIRED over the fallout.

As was Ferguson's Chief.

As was BALTIMORE'S Chief in the wake of Freddie Gray.

Baltimore police chief Anthony Batts fired

2 years ago.

In a brief statement Tuesday evening, Batts said, "I've been honored to serve the citizens and residents of Baltimore. I've been proud to be a police officer for this city," the Baltimore Sun reported.
    Rawlings-Blake said her motivation for replacing Batts was a spike in murders during the past month and not a police union report criticizing her and Batts for the April riots after Freddie Gray was fatally injured while in police custody. Six officers have been indicted, including one for murder.

Lol...so as murderous and violent as Baltimore already was, let me guess Since, you'll insist the Mayor suddenly got serious. Nuthin to do with Freddie Gray's death.
    Stop.

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

What the hell are you talking about? I hope not that 6 year old autistic child shot dead by the police??

Now again, who is this 'La. cop who got 40 years for killing a white man who was a criminal and evading him?'

3. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

There was no incorrect comment. Are you seriously saying that race didn't have anything to do with why action was taken so quickly in Justine Diamond's case and not in Trayvon Martin or Michael Brown's cases?

Whatever helps you sleep at night, mate.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

No, whatever makes you feel better.
    Sorry that it bothers you that this woman dares to get sympathy. Philado got plenty and so did Trayvon.

She was a bloody guest in our country, murdered in her pyjamas, for calling the police. Does that fare anywhere on your sympathy scale?

Now you want to insist the firings of several Police Chiefs in high profile cases had NOTHING to do with those cases...except the one involving a White female tourist. Riiiight.

5. Since1980

When did I ever say, in any of my posts on this topic, that I didn't have sympathy for Justine Diamond? Go ahead and quote it. I'll wait.

In the meantime, a lot of the people giving Justine Diamond sympathy didn't really give two shits about Trayvon Martin and Philando Castile, and Castile's shooting was on video.

And yes, the fact that Justine Diamond was white plays a massive, massive role in why the police chief was asked to resign so quickly. If you really don't believe that, or understand why that is, then I honestly can't help you.

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

And why are you caping for the La. Cops who murdered a 6 yr old?
    So what if l felt their convictions were JUSTIFIED. Of course l am going to applaud the decision to convict, just like l abhored the unjust decisions when cops walked on other cases...right along with you.

But now you are suddenly pissed off that these cops got convicted??
    [​IMG]
    So do l have it right, Colibreh...mad when bad White cops walk, mad when bad Black cops get convicted. I see.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I don't need help on this one. How do you know people who care about Justine, DID NOT care about Trayvon and Philando.

Contrary to the mantra and beliefs spewed here, all White people are not uncaring monsters when it comes to Black victims. I get the luxury of hearing people's opinions and many, from all walks of life, were disgusted and outraged over their deaths.

Castile in particular was portrayed as an upstanding community member, beloved by his school kids and co-workers, and doing as he was asked when he was murdered by Yanez. No one could believe it! Even some cops were appalled and spoke out on it.
    That fucked up jury failed him and every one of us. Getting really sick and tired of the demonizations and l would think YOU would understand that.

8. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

You can read comments on Facebook all day with people who care for Justine while claiming Philando, Tamir, Sandra etc. Were justified killings. You can read comments on YouTube videos, forums, anywhere basically.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
  9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Don't know why Bliss is playing dumb. It's plain as day

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I dont know why ducks go "quack" lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  11. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

12. Since1980

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • List
  13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

So much for blue lives matter

14. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

lol. Every black person on earth knew how this would play out.

15. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

...except the foreign negro cop that pulled the trigger.

16. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

17. Since1980

Meanwhile, we're supposed to remain perfectly calm at all times even if we have a gun aimed directly in our faces.

18. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

I don't even think he was spooked....his white cohorts likely urged him on and made that fool think he'd get away with it.

It's a good way to demonize the back cop's community.

19. Since1980

You think she's playing? Lmao. This is the same person who once claimed that she knew what it was like to be a black man in America because she dates black men.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

What the fuck lies are you babbling about now? Time to cease licking dirty assholes @Since1980 because the poo is dribbling out your mouth. Sad.