Philko:Homeboy in Russia

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Soulthinker, May 18, 2019.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen the videos of Philko the homeboy in Russia? His series of video is one of the most extensive of a brother in Russia. Hope for replies.

2. AtomSmasher86

AtomSmasher86 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've known of his videos for close to a decade. He seems to have deleted a lot of his videos for whatever reason, and it was obvious he was banging the vast majority of his female English students. Maybe the reason for his video deletions was probably that it seemed like he was self-snitching on himself, I guess he had to give off the vibe that he wasn't womanizing or something for whatever chick he was currently pursuing. He had a lot of videos of chicks twerking for him....so yeah he got around.

3. Soulthinker

I missed those episodes of his twerking videos. He is living the life and having so many babes is like living large .

4. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

SMH

5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I used to watch his vids. Used to like his PAWG series lol. As @AtomSmasher86 pointed out his videos are gone now. He was a black man who escaped the plantation and was living life to the fullest, so clearly he had to be shut down.

6. Soulthinker

He has returned to You tube.

7. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

He's back now. Dude is a motivator for brothas traveling/living overseas. Don't think I'll be going to Russia tho lol.

8. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

He put out this video back in February:

9. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I'm out of the loop clearly. I follow a lot of black male YouTubers and usually similar accounts pop up but not Philko's. I'l have to check him out

10. Soulthinker

Like to hear from homeboys in. Germany,Scandinavia,Eastern Europe,etc.

11. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

Agreed I would love to get the scoop from brothas living in Germany, Scandinavia, hell even Australia.

12. Soulthinker

You hit it on the head on that one. The homeboys in Oz live in a candy store.

13. AtomSmasher86

What I like about Philko is that he made a successful living doing what he wanted to do, living his best life and minding his own business....that act alone seems to draw out the most primal/primitive hatred out of the extremes of the political spectrum (woke cornballs and alt-Reich wingers have more in common than they'll admit).

14. Soulthinker

True indeed.

15. AtomSmasher86

Homeboy has said he's about to buy a place in Las Vegas, which is business related....which makes sense because his entrepreneurial pursuits includes micro-managing Insta-thotties. Las Vegas is as about as good as LA for Insta-thottie Insta-throttling endeavors...he's probably writing off hoes Insta-models as dependents ... *cues Ludacris song*

16. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Lol! I hadn't heard that song in years but just looked it up a couple weeks ago. That was the jam for about two weeks back when that album dropped lol.

Back on topic, WTH do Instagram models need management?

17. AtomSmasher86

Apparently they need management, because he says he's making well over 6 figures doing it and is probably getting perks like 'stress relief' from time to time.

18. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Sooo many questions lol

19. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Read....PIMP.

He probably screens and arranges their 'dates' with clients. It explains his relocating to Vegas.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  20. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member