Perrie Edwards and Alex Chamberlain

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Ray9968, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Lesson to self in my next life, get RICH.
    Pussy becomes exponentially easier.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

It literally falls in your lap

4. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

A man really doesn't even have to be that rich.Around 10 years ago I drove a New BMW 528,women were coming on to me everywhere I went.

5. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL. Rich is relative. If you've got a nice ride, are earning close to or above six figures and own your own place, pussy still is easy.

So many females evaluate your bank account first before deciding if the two of you are compatible.

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Chris Rock explained the difference between being rich and being wealthy. Rich is only temporary, while being wealthy is long term. I had seen people who drive Rolls Royce's, Bentleys, Maybachs, Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Delorians, Jaguars, Mercedes Benz, Audis and other high-end vehicles. I remember seeing a black man driving around in an Excalibur. He even let me sit in it. They don't make the Excalibur anymore. But it was a car that was beautiful beyond words.

I remember the real estate infomercial featuring Carlton Sheets. He once mentioned singer Pearl Bailey once said, "I've tried poor and I've tried rich but I like rich a lot more."

I often wondered what it would be like to own and drive a Rolls Royce. I could only imagine the looks of astonishment and envy. And telling people who ask that I own the car and am not renting or borrowing.

Would you all want to be rich or wealthy?

7. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

A lot of people would not like to own such trophy cars because of the undesired attention you would receive.
    But some people need this to replace their lack of self esteem.

9. SilverSmith

10. SilverSmith

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Little Mix's Perrie Edwards Just Gave Birth to Her First Baby!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]