Pat Mahomes & Brittany Matthews

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by glt1980, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Her hair is long and healthy and her body is banging. Pat could do way worse.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Please. He should keep her only if she is really down for him and they get along.

There is no reasoning based on her looks at all.

I see better everyday

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
  3. Reverie

There I agree.

4. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

She is a skinny woman with abs. Her face is very average. She isn’t ugly, but she is slightly above average depending on what metric you use. She apparently played soccer in iceland and has some sports related company that I’ve never heard of. Pat is more talented with a much brighter future than her. I hope he will stop dating down and find someone equally successful or more successful.

She isn’t a bum by any means, but in comparison to Pat, she is a bum. Women date up, so should men. He needs to find someone on his level. But, he probably won’t, will get married, have an expensive divorce down the line, and will be another cautionary tale for men who marry women that have less than them.

The End... LOL

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

She's fine. lol.

moving along now.

6. meowkittenmeow

You’re just girl-crazy, lol.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol. It was just a phase for most of us.

8. meowkittenmeow

Bella Hadid is his current phase. Let the brotha have his fun. He’ll be alright.

9. Reverie

Hmm, this sounds so personal for you. Why do you want Pat (who doesn't look like a God himself) to break up with this girl?

You sound just like the women at the hater site I like to whine about who plot to shag Pat behind his girlfriends back.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. meowkittenmeow

Wanting what’s best for talented black men isn’t hating. I just hope he can find a woman that makes as much as him and that has as much talent as him. It’s this thing called gender equality and black male empowerment. I understand that it may be difficult for you to comprehend, but hopefully you’ll get it someday.

Not supporting a black men to find someone who is financially equal to them and that is as talented as them makes you sound like women on a specific site that have golddigging forums and such. I guess this is personal for you. Don’t worry, you’ll find that sugadaddy someday. :p

[​IMG]

Actually, in all seriousness, you reference that forum a lot on here...

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
  11. Reverie

Pat is just as much white as he is black....

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. meowkittenmeow

Lmfao!!! You really have no idea how things work here. No worries, bud.

Also, contrary to your belief, having a white mother and a black father doesn’t exempt him from black male empowerment and gender equality. So, I am still unsure where you are going with this, but do you, I guess...

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
  13. darkcurry

Bruh. lol.
    [​IMG]

Does this Bella "phase" bother you? Do you not like Bella? Let me know something. Get it all out, @meowkittenmeow. Because this is getting weird from you. If I didn't know better she broke your heart. If so, do tell! lol.

14. meowkittenmeow

I just find your fascination and worship of her amusing. Nothing beyond that. I was a pretty big fan of Milla Jovovich when I was a teenager. So, I get it. I’m just giving you shit about it, bro.

15. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Pat needs to find better qualities in a woman than how much money she makes and how successful she is.
    If he waits until he finds a woman who's about to earn $40 mil/year, he's going to be looking for a long time.

Rich dudes aren't really checking off the list that a woman must have a great job before they consider approaching them.
    Pat might be more concerned about what kind of mother she's going to be and how she's going to build their home environment.

The traditional approach to relationships still works for a lot of people. Every relationship between a man and woman isn't some gender battlefield.

Besides if both people in a couple are grinding that hard, it's likely they have very little time for a relationship. Pat might just want a woman who's gonna be at the house when he comes home, not somewhere else working her career.

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You're looking at race as if it's actually real. The only thing that matters is how it's viewed and treated by society.

So weird that I have to keep reminding people of this. It's 2020 and the least bit of smoke and mirrors has people blind as a bat.

Everyone has a limited view of the universe but when you factor the influence of social constructs and beliefs the view becomes so distorted i can begin to see why some folks like animals so much. Their view is limited but it isn't distorted as ours.

17. meowkittenmeow

Most people understand this.

18. darkcurry

[​IMG]
    Uh Huh.

Look, do this for me. The next time you see The "Bella Hadid" thread don't go into it. Don't do it. Just go to things that ACTUALLY interest you. This is something I learned to do with threads and postings that I found "amusing". Because its not really worth it when you think about it.

and...
    [​IMG]

That's all I really have left to say. Spread positivity and take care. :)

19. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

It's funny that you would make the argument that race is a social construct on a board called WWBM.

Whether or not your theory is true, skin color still informs your opinion about other people and women in particular.

20. meowkittenmeow

I don’t understand the point of this. But, if you’d like me to stop giving you shit for your bella hadid obsession, that’s cool, man. I’ll go into whatever thread I please, but I can most certainly stop making jokes.

In the future, make a direct request instead of passive ones. “Could you stop giving me shit about it?” Would have sufficed. Anyway, I’ll let you cook, bruh.