"Papers, please?" Do you have your (U.S) REAL ID yet? A Global U.N requirement.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

The initiative, or objective (AKA United Nations Global requirement) is that every human on the planet will be required to have a federalized ID with facial recognition.
    This 10 minute video is worth watching so you know what has to be done and see if you're prepared for it, otherwise your life is going to become very, very complicated.

2. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

There is truth to the video, however it may or may not be compulsory for everyone, I know for Arizona "Residents can also opt-out of a REAL ID-compliant and choose a regular state license. The card will be marked with "Not for federal identification.” and will need a valid passport to travel even within the United States" per the DMV website. Everyone should check with their own states, but the Real ID is in fact real.

3. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

They gonna use this mofo for voting no doubt.

I have mine, got it last year.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Update:
    Due to the virus outbreak, the real ID deadline has been moved to September of 2021.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I wonder what the people who don't believe in state rights think about this bullshit.

State rights is all about slavery huh?

So easy to brainwash people it's not even funny.

Let's give all the power to the Feds and call that democracy.

Fucking ridiculous

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

"Get rich or die trying" ~ 50 cent

Between the markets, poker and engineering I got to make it happen and buy an island. It's probably gonna cost about 12 million just for the real estate. People can't be reasoned with. Only thing you can do is get rich and leave them the fuck behind.

7. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

It's a hassle, but no big deal. I think the rest of the world operates the same way with ONE national ID.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Ummm yeah sure.......