On Obamacare, Donald Trump is sabotaging himself

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Loki, Oct 16, 2017.

1. K

K Well-Known Member

When someone does repeated bk on their businesses like that, it screams a planned set up. As in, that was the plan from the beginning. That's a strategy that many were using in the 80s....seems like he's just continued the same MO.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

His entire legacy is lying about his net worth, reality tv and borrowing money while not paying it back....lol. He is in questionable health. Even his personality sucks. He's like an old af male version of Linda Dunham. Fat, ugly, sensitive and mean for no reason. Lol

Donald the Dotard has absolutely nothing going for him but orange skin and trust funds.

You want facts? Them some facts for yo ass.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

*Flaming homo voice* guuuuiiiiilllllllltyyyyyy*

4. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

What social justice warrior got you on the "cis" train sigh.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Its just a way of saying what you are born as is mainstream. Nothing wrong with being inclusive.

6. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

Sounds like full steam ahead on the intersectionality crap.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I don't see a need for that term either. Strange world that we live in when there is a term for men that identify as what they are...lol.

A gay or straight man is still a male. Just because someone wants to be a woman doesn't mean I have to play that game and pretend that they are one. I don't like the far left shit.

8. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

We are hip to that article, but thanks for sharing. I think that you have a point. Believe me bm have always been singled out by everyone. Gay bm, bw, and everyone else. People have a problem with alpha black men including some of the straight betas.
    There is nothing wrong with being an alpha blackman, therefore I'm not giving an inch to the fuckery.

I'll gladly tell the clown who wrote that in person to kiss my ass. I'll freely say that to any asshole.

10. The Dark King

You don't believe intersectionality exists?
    So what do you think of the problems disabled Hispanic women face

11. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

It's a ideal that constantly wants to point out differences and divide. It has no end you can infinitly divide people into little categories. Each one of those categories claim oppression over the next. What about disable Hispanic woman that claims she's transgendered. Disabled Hispanic woman that is transgendered and overweight...... The opression Olympics is crazy.

Let's throw that into the equality of out come machine. Then an employer would have to hire a white male, white gay male, white transgendered male. White female white lesbian female white lesbian trans female. Black male black gay male black gay male trans. Black male disabled and so on and so forth. If you want true equality stop pointing out how different you are for one .

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  12. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

I just want to meet the black Muslim trans disabled intersexed poor overweight woman. Cause she/he/zer/they/them/zir/xyr/hir can yell at everybody about privledge

13. The Dark King

No those people essentially become invisible when they aren't included. How often do disabled Hispanics come to mind unless its brought to your attention and if you aren't specific

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

If you had businesses that were subject to market forces, you'd legally file too.

"Experts told us during the primary season Trump alone didn’t cause the bankruptcies. While six in 25 years is a lot, five were tied to a struggling gaming industry.

Trump was acting, they said, as any investor would. Investors often own many non-integrated companies, which they fund by taking on debt, and some of them inevitably file for bankruptcy, Adam Levitin, a law professor at Georgetown University, previously told us.

He added that people typically wouldn’t personally blame former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney or investor Warren Buffett for individual failures within their investment companies, Bain Capital and Berkshire Hathaway, respectively.

"The only difference is that Trump puts his name on his companies, which means people associate them with him, but he's not at all the leader in the bankruptcy space," Levitin said."

15. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

Never took you for the sjw type.......gonna be rocking that pussy hat next year......oooooh that's right intersectionality said that not all women's vaginas are that color so they needed to put the pink pussy hats away . And some "women" (men with breast implants) dont the same equipment (twig and berries, no a vagina cause they are a male)

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

LOL

Just hire based on qualifications.
    Give credit based on ability to repay.
    Don't shoot unless threatened by a deadly weapon.

Just use the correct objective data and don't discriminate. It's not hard.

This bullshit just turned Algebra into a Differential Calculus problem for no reason.....lol

17. K

K Well-Known Member

It's Common Core

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Exactly!!

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Math and problem solving is all about efficiency. It's going to naturally become more complex as you progress. If you don't keep the simple stuff simple, the higher concepts will destroy you when you get to them. You actually have to use strategy to break down and solve the more abstract problems.

This trend of making things complicated is getting waaay out of hand.....lol.

Your analogy was even better.

20. K

K Well-Known Member

Well hey based on the premise of Common Core (which has been denounced by the same people who created it), as long as you can explain it then it's right. So 2+2=5 could be true. It could be a fact. IF you are able to explain your theory.

Sound familiar?

Therefore there are no absolutes, everything is up for interpretation and explanation. It becomes that there actually are NO facts.