Olga Diyachenko and Mikel Obi

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by darkcurry, May 6, 2016.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Mikel Obi is a professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for English club Chelsea and the Nigeria national team, Olga Russian businesswoman and Russian Billionaire's Daughter.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Good Looking Couple and beautiful family

2. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Beautiful family

3. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL. Daughter of a Russian billionaire??

That's like dating the daughter of a mobster.
    Personally I'd be a little bit nervous in that relationship.

But they've managed to survive even after having kids together so I suppose everything's good.:smt066

4. Akeildboss

Akeildboss Active Member

Are you sure her parents are billionaires ? people are saying it's just a rumor

5. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Wow! What a power couple! So in love! Just beautifullllllll!

6. darkcurry

It is said she runs his businesses in London, she is the director and co-founder of Allegra de Lago Limited, a fur fashion label company.

Have no idea on the father(secretive?), but here is her family:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

The Dad might be thinking what the fuck? Did my daughter have to recreate guess who is coming to dinner in the 21st Century? I need to call Boris to take care of this. Nyet Nyet Nyet.

I had a friend who had a Russian girlfriend in London and he was told in plain language by her family never to come to Russia else he would be fed to their pet Lion. The relationship didnt work out but he made sure he left his calling card, a mixed baby with a Russian name.

8. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Wow,he better be a real dad.

9. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

I mean....goddamn. Why does it seem like all offspring of these celeb IR couples end up being female?

11. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

12. JamalSpunky

If its an attractive white couple or black couple the gender of the children seems to be more 50-50 to me.

Addendum: Better yet it often appears as if in a scenario of an IR relationship in which there should be a 50% chance of a black (half-black) boy being born, 4 out of 5 times a girl is born instead. Recently my curiosity has been ratcheted up on this as I've come to learn that medical science provides a method for parents to choose gender of a child before pregnancy and that celeb couples have been using this method. John Legend and his wife chose the gender of their firstborn because Christy wanted a girl. On the other hand Kim and Kanye' s second child was a boy because Kim wanted to give Kanye a son, after their first child being a girl, and set up so that she would definitely give birth to a boy. Sticking with my theme if Kim and Kanye had not done that then perhaps there would be zero male offspring at this point from the Kardassian women who had children with black men. Kim, Khloe and honorary member Kylie's first children have all been girls. And then there's Rob who had a baby girl from his hookup with Blac Chyna. Think about that. Four of the siblings get involved in interracial relationships with black people and in every case their first born ends up being girls. I'm not claiming any of them determined the sex of their firstborn but it seems odd that it would be a perfect four for four.

Anyway I can imagine other star couples with enough money to burn determining the gender of their kids ahead of time.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
  13. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Is that wrong?

15. JamalSpunky

Is it natural? To me that's a more fascinating question. I can't recall any other general or specific pairings that have led to what seems like 80% female offspring. Granted I may be exaggerating but if anyone out there can at least demonstrate how far off my numbers are regarding the sex of children of celebrity, semi-famous black-white couples.

16. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I linked this article earlier in the thread. It doesn't cover interracial couples, but it concerns attractive women. I assume most of the couples of interest to you include attractive women.

The theory is controversial, but it's the closest I've seen to what you're asking about.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...Attractive-couples-likely-daughters-sons.html

17. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Bro, it's nowhere CLOSE to 80%.lol
    It's 50/50 with a slight tilt to one side. Look at the NBA and NFL. There are dozens of male pro athletes who are the offspring of IR relationships.

18. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

That's a good point. This whole thing could definitely be another classic example of perception bias.

19. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

As long they haven't done any kind of in vitro treatment, I don't think this is unnatural in any way.

20. darkcurry

@JamalSpunky @Reverie
    I'll ask this question what is the sex of most biracial people's (of these unions) babies?