Ohio cop fired for wrongfully arresting his teenaged daughter's black boyfriend.

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Frederick, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I hope both of them get very far, far away from such a psycho father and thankfully, (ex) cop.
    I can't imagine the wanton abuse she has endured her whole life from him and l pity the current young man and future males in her life having to always fear this maniac.

3. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Sigh. Nothing so fragile than the American white male's ego. Or the American black woman's ego. Hell, it's a toss up.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Here is the full video

He was wrong in SO many ways I don't even know where to begin. Kudos to her boyfriend and his Mother for checking this cop. What Makai did walking back up to that cop took courage when so many cops like him are trigger happy. That ending is so heartbreaking if he lied about his daughter being suicidal just to get her away from that kid. They are both 18 years old! As long as she isn't in REAL danger with him mind your fucking business!

5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Here's the ABC News segment from Yesterday:

6. darkcurry

7. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

What were they saying?

8. darkcurry

Can't even remember right now but one actually defended the cop talking about he shouldn't have been driving her car because the father bought her it. Smh.

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

10. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Eriely similar in that Shanon Kepler was also a 24 veteran just like this Ohio officer . . . makes one wonder how many lives he ruined over the years and the justice that was denied by the big blue wall (SMDH)