Nina Senicar & Jay Ellis

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by glt1980, Nov 7, 2015.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

That shit is so annoying because I guarantee if the female characters were with white men no one would care. Smh

2. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

Smh. Serena gets pregnant by a white man and it's #Yasss girl!!! and #Relationship goals, when we do it you see sellout, coon, you with that cave bitch and ya mama black! I'm like bitch I don't wanna date my mama. Most of the comments when it's the other way around wm/bw they don't even touch on the racial aspect. You even get called out from bw who are in IR relationships with a white man. Shits unbelievable.

• Like Like x 9
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

If he dumped her to protect his "image". She should put him on blast and expose the double standard and hypocrisy. If he is hiding her to protect his image, he must of convinced her to be cool with it. But people are already starting to know and has already found her if he is hiding her. It's a shame but in order to have freedom within your career and personal life you can not gain success and fame through the Pro Black Community. Because as much as they want to ignore it or justify it, bigotry does exist within our own community. There are people intolerant of interracial relationships in the black community especially if a black man dates outside his race and we are told to accept this intolerance because of what black men have done to black women over the years, basically treating a loving and or caring relationships like anything but. If you see a couple and you have resentment and become opposed to them because they don't look the same then there is something wrong with you. Even if it's not a good relationship and they are with them for the wrong reasons like out of spite, that is their misery.

I heard the rapper Eve is with a white man because she sick of black men, oh well that is her misery. I'm not going to place that on every black female that dates outside their race.

4. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

Agreed all of em go through this unfortunately. Him, dude from the Tyler Perry shows, Dude that made the Nat Turner movie last year etc. I think what these dudes have to do is diversify their portfolio if he hasn't done it already. Get into the major movies with white actors/actresses so he is uninfected by the bs cuz bw will for sho try to tear him down when his relationship goes public and boycott his movies. Gaining another audience will keep him bulletproof from that sort of thing.

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Seal
    Cuba Gooding, jr
    Mike Colter
    Eddie Murphy
    Michael Strahan
    David Oyelowo

Are examples of brothas that have a diverse following that keeps them bullet proof from the hate they do receive. Remember they tried to get at Mike Colter for his white wife, but his Jessica Jones and The Good Wife fame gave him a diverse enough audience to keep him bullet proof in real life. lol.

John Legend is one of the very few black men that is able to be popular in both the black community and diverse community, but of course Chrissy isn't white. But she is also one
    female that don't take any shit either. I don't know if she have, but Chrissy would defend her marriage against ANYONE. Don't hear many black women coming at him when he perform and does many pro black things.

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

The ones the WM considered "fat".

7. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

"Pitbull in a skirt" when fucking with grimey rap niggas, submissive geisha girl for a white man

8. RicardoCooper

Careful, gentlemen, careful. Pointing out the hypocrisy of the sacred cow is not allowed

9. RicardoCooper

WM are now pretending to like fat white chicks just to keep them away from us

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

The hate is less if she is a non-white woman. You can get away with Hispanic or Asian.

11. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

No, That's a cyse. Black male celebrities defintely get hate if they're with non-black WOC too. Derek Luke, O'Shea Jackson Jr., John Ridley, & etc. are examples

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  12. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Tell that to Derek Luke.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  13. AtomSmasher86

AtomSmasher86 Well-Known Member

Bruh it even goes further than that, BM are getting hate for dating yellow and redbones, just ask Tyrese Gibson.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  14. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

You know how it goes....only white boys can like yellow and redbones without getting flack.

15. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

I don't see any other race of male celebs getting hate from their own.

I don't see them turning down roles out fear of their women either.

16. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Nina seem actually to be an allround nice person.

17. RicardoCooper

Not really.

18. RicardoCooper

Total abandonment is the way forward at this point. Let black hoes eat cake. Sorry WW but some of us don't like our counterparts very much, it's got nothing to do with you

19. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

It's not working very well, is it.

20. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I recall a tv program that had an interview with a young black woman at a neighborhood basketball court. The woman was watching some black men play basketball. A small group of Latinas sat down and watched them,too. The young woman noticed that the guys noticed the Latinas. The woman stated that she a little bothered by the Latinas.

I remember anytime guys(especially black men) were playing basketball, the pretty Latinas would be there watching. Sometimes, one or two guys would chat them up and get their phone numbers.

Those were the days.