NFL QB National Anthem Protest

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Thump, Aug 27, 2016.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

2. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]wQbhDJX8ZSY[/YOUTUBE]

Geez, I wish he would actually talk like this all the time to get my vote. I moved to vote for him with sandra bland then he moved away. If I could just get this Trump, I'd vote for him.

3. darkcurry

Cam Newton is being blasted for talking in circles, backtracking, and some say cooning on his comments about police brutality and injustices. Draw your own conclusions, everybody else has apparently. Keep in mind he hired a republican to help him address these issues with the media. I personally find that odd... I mean speak your OWN mind.

https://twitter.com/MHarrisWSOC9/status/778662184897417216

[​IMG]

This is the only video I could find to post
    [YOUTUBE]KmFAvXjAetI[/YOUTUBE]

4. darkcurry

Don't forget two things. He knows his audience and two this was a female cop and we know about some of the things he have said about women.

Plus he is proposing a nationwide Stop and Frisk Tactic

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-implement-nationwide-stop-frisk-policing-article-1.2801136

5. archangel

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I good artist makes you believe. Suspension of disbelief from the con artist here.

7. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL. The bar is just set so low for Trump. What did he really say??

SHould that officer be prosecuted and sent to prison?? Is he advocating for the reform of the criminal justice system?

Saying an officer who shot an unarmed Black man who seemed to be complying with instructions when he wasn't even the suspect in any crime, maybe shouldn't be 'doing what she's doing,' is just so weak.

Trump spits out pablum and the media and public eats it up.

8. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

They getting wild AF with these lies:

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/778712072511066114
    [​IMG]
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/tulsa-police-officer-shares-side-story-terence-crutchers/story?id=42243843

North Carolina just passed a law back in July blocking the public from seeing police cam footage. Now these police officials in Charlotte are conveniently claiming that the dash cam video shows Keith Scott with a gun.

3. Yesterday The police & media were quick to report that the officer who shot & killed Keith Scott was Black. But all the eyewitnesses are saying the cop was white & Keith Scott DID NOT have a gun.

9. archangel

I don't know about the Charlotte shooting and I don't think that this police department was in favor of that law. This one is a bit ify in my opinion. No doubt that had the cop had a camera, it would have save the department such headache but I think certain people went out the way to stop the recordings from being public for a reason.

10. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Law enforcement in Charlotte doesn't yet realize cam footage also protects cops from false allegations and allows the public to witness what kind of circumstances the officer was facing.

Cam footage only fucks over a cop if he's doing dirt.

As for the cop in Tulsa who murdered that poor Black man, if you're that scared with like 4-6 other cops WITH YOU side by side, maybe you shouldn't be a police officer.:smt069

SMH at that lame ass bullshit excuse.

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

IDK if we have gators, you Floridian you.. but we do have crocodiles :p
    And boxing kangaroos!

Awww, you're a tough nut to break.

Lol..WTH @ Otters?? :rolleyes:

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

The Officer's name is Brentley Vinson.
    He is in the rear center..

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  13. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Am I the only feeling all dialogue is pretty much pointless. People who think this is fucked up already thought that way to begin with they didn't need to be convinced and those think its ok aren't being swayed so why even talk about it anymore?

15. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I've said similar things throughout this thread. I only come in to this thread to discuss the protests with people who agree with the protest. That's about it.

16. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Well I guess we're going to have to wait for the Police cam video, if that ever gets released.

17. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

They are waiting on Spielberg to finish putting the final touches on it.

18. archangel

This is why you need cameras and access for the community to the recordings because that riot would never have happened. No matter which way that camera showed the truth. He would have either been fired and charged or the community would have sided with the officer about the gun. Either way no riot and no headache for the police department because they would have had the community on their side on either side.

19. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Lol

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yes..Tulsa police released it after showing the family first..and the people saw. No rumors, speculation..this is it, make up your own mind. And they have been protesting effectively.

In N. Carolina, I saw a photo a bystander took a bit after and it shows what many are saying is a gun next to him...

l heard also on CNN a photographer say that he was told somebody live streamed the crime-scene after the shooting and there was no gun - that video needs to come out if that's true because there's the eyewitness (not the daughter) who said they walked past the car and looked in and saw him reading a book.
    They need to get to the bottom of this and if he did have a gun, I think the footage might show he wasn't pointing it at them - and that would explain why it's not being released.

Lastly, CNN showed a video depicting seconds after that protester was shot in the head...it was horrific. I doubt they will show it again...l couldn't believe it..it made me just sick watching him lay, while his traumatized friend desperately tried to save his life by stemming the blood. That young man is on life-support and judging by his posture, l don't think he will make it..praying for him.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016