NFL QB National Anthem Protest

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Thump, Aug 27, 2016.

1. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Did the Tulsa Police actually make up the PCP claim, or was that strictly a rumor that started on the interwebz??

That man was NOT on angel dust.

He called the police to help HIM. They reacted like he was a felon and he decided to get back in his car.

If was just the taser, that's fucked up enough but not lethal force.

The chick cop who fired her 9mm has some in depth explaining to do.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

The writing is on the fucking walls fellas. Stay safe.

3. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I always thought the forum could only handle one police shooting per week. lol

no but seriously I had posted one already. I let the other folks post the other one.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

They did. It was breaking news at midnight. Live stream on Fox.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Right. That's a good slogan, actually.
    Or the US go Everywhere.

6. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

But just last week she was at an all black high school watching a football game! She's not afraid of black people

Jesus.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Wow. If you're not crying while watching this, you have no soul. :cry: Her anger was palpable and her distress beyond heartbreaking. Her crying for her daddy.. :smt009 it was so painful to watch.

I'm afraid that commentator was 100% correct.
    Unify or die.
    It's time for a revolution. But how? BLM isn't stopping these killings. What is it going to take? I think this video should be played to every person in America so they can see the gut-wrenching pain the families go through. Enough is enough.

8. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Well the cop is being investigated whatever that means, but yeah we are past due a revolution at this point.

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

It's just a disagreement right Paniro? Lets "act like adults" and discuss this over a few beers. Your blaming of the innocent and lack of sympathy is not a big deal. We just agree to disagree. Later we can work on our cars together.

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Respect

Ohio Police Chief Crosses Blue Line by Voicing Disgust Over Terence Crutcher Shooting Death

https://photographyisnotacrime.com/...disgust-over-terence-crutcher-shooting-death/

"He said Middletown officers have removed 137 weapons from suspects this year without firing their guns.

Muterspaw said he will use the shooting in Tulsa as a training tool for his officers. He talked with detectives Tuesday and plans to discuss the shooting with his patrol officers, too."

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I get it, but I still jog at night here in Central Florida. Fuck that.

12. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Make you sure you're packing heat while jogging. :smt005

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Nope. I'm good. I don't stop living for anyone. The only reason I have toned it down is because of the Zika virus. I'm waiting to see how that pans out. I usually jog in the trails of my community, but a bear lives somewhere in those woods so I respect him at night. At night I hit the streets with no qualms about it at all. If someone is scared of a Blackman exercising, I guess they will have to shoot me if it's that serious. I workout because it feels good and serves a purpose for me. Whoever has a problem with what I do can go fuck themselves.

14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

If you dont have a will get one and add me to it lol
    Like I said stay safe fam.

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I heard about this on the radio. He will probably get the side-eye now.
    Wonderful he will use it as a training tool.
    I hope others follow his lead.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You're nuts. Even as a White female, l wouldn't jog at night on a trail. There's people in the bushes dude, waiting to pounce. :smt087

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

No one is in them damn bushes lol. I only jog the trails in the day because a bear lives in the woods, so I respect him a night. I hit the streets at night.

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I told you..Australia is the shit! These are the only bears you'll see..:p

[​IMG]

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm still laughing at you saying that people hide in bushes. We have snakes here so......lol.

Australia has insects that can kill, fresh water sharks, salt water gators. That's just too much already, and those Australian snakes kill gators. I really would need a mark 14 just to go outside. I'll take the Black bears any day.

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I don't fall for cute animals either. Otters are cute but beware, they will butcher you as if it's personal.