NFL QB National Anthem Protest

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Thump, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You have to do something really bad to get a dishonorable. Supplying alcohol to minors should be an OTH, unless he was doing it on a huge scale or supplying illegal drugs.

2. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

What do you mean?

3. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

I just looked it up and I think it was a general discharge under honorable conditions he got so you were right. I forgot about that discharge condition.

There were several minors the but I'm not sure what they considered huge scale, plus he had other disciplinary issues and was a shitbag soldier. Our commander at the time was zero tolerance when it came to alcohol abuse and would "punish you to the fullest extent" and "have you put out". We also had a hard ass 1SG who was no nonsense 24/7, not just with the alcohol. So dude just happened to fuck up in the wrong command.

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

It just shouldn't be like this. Why am I paying high ads taxes to be afraid of the people I help employ. SMH

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Good point reputation matters. I was a technician for the Avionic and weapon systems on F-18's. That of course requires security clearance. I remember someone who forgot to secure secret info properly. Nothing got leaked but it's still a serious violation. Because he was not a shit bag he just lost his job and got sent to the tool room to work until he got his qualifications back. That could have went much worse for him if he was a shit bag. With that said his breach was still found in our secure shop by another tech who had clearance. No Hilary Clinton type shit.

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Orlando Pulse Shooter Mateen is Afghani descent and his radical father and this NYC terrorist are Afghani. I don't think the U.S is done with that place just yet.

7. The Dark King

The Orlando shooter was a closeted gay guy. That's why he shot up the place had nothing to do with him being Afghani.

And how do we know that the bomber is a terrorist?

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Mateen was not a closeted gay man. The FBI did an investigation and it was declared he was not gay and those gay guys saying they screwed him and chatted on Grindr turned out to be lying after the fbi checked their phones and accounts.

@ the NY/NJ... because a bomb is a tool of terror?

9. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/25/fbi-no-evidence-that-orlando-shooter-was-gay/

You know how easy it is to delete DMs and texts on your cell phone??

Mateen may not have been a regular on Grindr but he was very intimate with the Pulse nightclub, suggesting he had been there before.

Being closeted takes many forms, it doesn't mean you had a gay experience before.

Simply having an urge or desire is enough to be classified as a closeted homosexual.

If Mateen was trying to find a soft target, high potential body count location, IMO there were probably other likely targets in Orlando besides the Pulse nightclub, a well known gay night club in the city.

There may not be definitive evidence Mateen was closeted, however his ex-first wife and a classmate said that Mateen had 'gay tendencies'.

His attack on the Pulse night club IMO was NOT random.

THe extreme right wing doesn't want to admit Mateen might have been gay because it diminishes the potential of how much ISIS ideology inspired his attack, rather than his own confused sexual identity.

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

That's not true, AB.
    We went through this identical discussion in the Orlando thread. :smt014 :D

His ex-wife said she THOUGHT he could be because he showed "gay" tendencies.

Ready for them?

“There were things he would do in his daily life that most straight men don’t do,” she said in a phone interview with TIME on Tuesday.

“He would take a long time in front of the mirror, he would often take pictures of himself, and he made little movements with his body that definitely made me question things,” she recalled. “It definitely popped up in my head whether he was totally straight.”

:rolleyes:

And then she added...

Yusufiy said she never noticed anything in their sex life that would lead her to believe Mateen was gay.
    :rolleyes:

Erasing texts don't erase the electronic footprint.

He cased Pulse out and his wife drove him there.

I think the FBI know more than Snopes.
    The gay guys that started the rumors also said he gave Maureen HIV after they had a threesome. :? They were making it up.

Read this from the FBI..

FBI investigators say they have found no evidence that Orlando shooter had gay lovers

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

-Ahmad Rahami was pictured in Pakistan with his brother, Mohammad Khan Rahami

-The 2013 trip was one of a series of lengthy visits he made to the country and to Afghanistan which are now under FBI scrutiny

-He is known to have spent time in Quetta, a hotbed of fundamentalism

-His brother and sister have both posted what appear to be pro-jihadi material, with his sister Aziza posting: 'No to democracy.'

Married sister, who has lived in Quetta, also posted video from pro-ISIS website showing destruction of New York

-Ahmad's mother and Pakistani wife both left the country in recent weeks

-----
    The San Bernadino terrorists were from Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.

12. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Ah ok. Well Pulse Shooting or not, the US isn't going anywhere either way.

13. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

http://www.vibe.com/2016/09/colin-kaepernick-terence-crutcher/

“They shot and killed a man and walked around like it wasn’t a human being,” Kaepernick said. “… That’s not right. And they should be in prison for that.” While speaking with the Sacramento Bee, Kaepernick also spoke on the death threats he’s received since he began his protest, which have come from a few “different avenues” including social media.”

“There’s a lot of racism disguised as patriotism in this country,” Kaepernick said. “People don’t like to address that, and they don’t like to address what the root of this protest is.”

14. The Dark King

No because deep down they actually agree with it. If someone said they weren't going to stand for the flag because of the sexual assaults in the military I guarantee you they wouldn't be called unpatriotic. Same if someone didn't want to stand because of all the suicides committed by our troops because we generally see these things as awful but some black guy giving even the slightest trouble, shit no trouble at all deserves death because they made the unforgivable mistake of being black.

15. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I just dropped the quote, these aren't my actual words.

16. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Absolute truth. It makes me incredibly proud to see people with the medias ear, using their voices to raise awareness for the reality of the world we live in.

17. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

I think people might get called unpatriotic since the military doesn't like being criticised obvious issues(sexual assault, especially on male servicemembers) but it wouldn't be remotely close to what CK is facing.

18. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] So no one brought up this situation from Yesterday in Charlotte, NC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYfVVSgy98M
    [YOUTUBE]xYfVVSgy98M[/YOUTUBE]

It looks like there was a riot overnight based on my Twitter timeline. None of the cable news networks covered it.

19. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

That right there needs to echoed, but knowing the media, they are just looking for what's controversial about him.

20. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

SMH at this laughable lie the cops came up to justify killing dude:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui4S_OAtaiQ
    [YOUTUBE]Ui4S_OAtaiQ[/YOUTUBE]