NFL QB National Anthem Protest

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Thump, Aug 27, 2016.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I'm just now seeing this, truly disgusting. RIP Terence Crutcher
    [YOUTUBE]Dr_CWr5iSLY[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]rmIfTEZRBko[/YOUTUBE]

https://twitter.com/LeahRBoss/status/778040582971285504 despicable

https://twitter.com/FranqueThompson/status/777251675480391680

https://twitter.com/Crystal1Johnson/status/777989058689536000

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

It's one of the reasons why i expect many more of these over the upcoming weekend. [​IMG]

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Things don't feel like they will ever get better.
    Everyone hates us so damn much. I seriously wonder why those of us with means aren't leaving by the bus load.

4. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

This is a perfect example that it doesn't matter what a BM looks like, how he dresses, or what his profession is; he will always be seen as a moving target. Now let's see how the media tries to flip him into some kind of criminal by bringing up old, unrelated personal history.

5. K

K Well-Known Member

So sickening....and true.

Prayers for his family. Such a horrible tragedy.

This has to stop!

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Go where? Canada isn't for all of us lol

7. The Dark King

Apparently here less so

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Canada is not as bad until a lot of us start moving in. Then you will have a Canadian version of trump talking about building a wall.

Ghana is only so big and don't even think about Brazil. Cops are killing us there too.

9. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Bolder and underline part is def truth on this forum.

10. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

And in the year 2150 we will still be in reverse (with our fucking hands out) while every other race is chugging along with their transmission in "D"

11. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

From the story:

He added that NFL players were under different conditions from other parts of society. “I respect their right to have freedom of speech. However, in certain organizations and certain jobs you give up that right of your freedom of speech [temporarily] while you serve that job or while you play in an NFL game,” Bell said.

He through in that "however" and just like the word "but" it negates everything before it.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The cities we built for ourselves were destroyed, the ghettos were created on purpose thru systematic racism. We didn't get civil rights until 1968 and we still face discrimination and threat of death by those who use our tax dollars.

The facts you don't get from fox news.

13. The Dark King

It's not hands out when it is literally owed fam. No one has ever said a word about Native Americans Jews or Japanese getting reparations but the people who literally built this country and made it wealthy, literally made it the great place that everyone wants to live are suppose to just take it on the chin and get nothing. Funny how we're lazy asses with our hands out when we want to paid and recognized for what we've done.

14. The Dark King

He knows but he's totally bought into the idea that black people are just beggars who are violent and just can't seem to get their shit together.
    I'll say this about Paniro he is really open minded and when he cares about something he does the research ie working out and bikes. But there is a tremendous blind spot when it comes to black people. I have some ideas on why but I won't speculate unless he wants to talk about it.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Working out and bikes? That's open minded? Lol.

Nearly every red blooded male likes those things what are you talking about?

Nearly every post I've seen about anything else he has posted reeked of ignorance, maybe you two talk off line.

16. The Dark King

I'm saying he's open to criticism about those things but nothing about race

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I don't know. In the past we bumped heads about working out, but perhaps he has grew in that regard. I haven't had any interest in discussing it with him in a while.

18. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Just eat clen and tren hard :p

19. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

What I'm getting at there is that this welfare and other bullshit has done nothing but hurt the community. That's all, we aren't "getting" those that will give you anything are perfectly content giving you what they want to give you as long as they can tell you where to live and how high you can rise.

20. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Then fight for reparations not fucking peanuts.