NFL QB National Anthem Protest

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Thump, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I hope it happens on poker night!!

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

It's maddening
    No one else is buying their products from other people and we literally have this attitude ONLY with our people. If it comes from anyone else but a black person they're with it.

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The day you chose finance

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yes, the flag still matters... As Army Ranger Dorian Majied said, "The American flag and National Anthem represent the highest of American ideals, not the lowest ideals.

If you feel that way now about oppression, et al, then why do you fight me so hard on women and rape? I have put up many threads and/or posts of the injustices that have happened to black people, on police brutality or false rape claims.
    But not once have you ever put up a sympathetic thread towards women or rape. Even in GL's thread on any commonalities between WW and BM , you argued us. You don't help in all encompassing oppression because you are so dismissive. Look at your dismissal to any other slaves as being flimsy ass, all because you realized the verse was not about American slaves.

You want equality, well who doesn't want that, you'd have no soul if you wanted people to suffer and be mistreated. Just stop throwing the baby out with the bathwater just because people don't express their support 24/7 in social justice warriorship.
    Not even Colin was active like you want everyone else to be.
    In fact, he said if he isn't re-signed, he will become an activist. If..if. Quasi activist perhaps? What say you?

5. The Dark King

Preach lol
    Sometimes I wish I had went to medical school so much simpler

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So you can show it off?
    I was kind of hoping Tarshi bird would pop in and change the shit to sit. :smt061

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So weird learning Will Smith turned down that role

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm not quite good enough at chemistry for that, but I know more than enough of it to apply it to electronics and other related subjects.

A bird shitting on you is good luck. I'm going all in with no second thoughts if that happens.

9. The Dark King

When have you brought up rape and I dismissed it? Have acted pro rape to you?
    I definitely argue a lot of the commonalities because in my opinion in a race dominated culture a lot of that shit doesn't exist. Race trumps gender in this country and when I disagree I have concise and weighted arguments sorry if you don't agree.
    The verse was definitely about American slaves considering the song was about the Revolutionary War. And honestly lets say it wasn't about American slaves the argument still stands that in this country slavery has been codified to mean people of African descent. So not only in practice but in spirit has race been at the forefront of most oppression in this country.
    And I never said people WANT others to suffer they are just indifferent and support mistreatment. And how active do I want people to be Bliss, please show me where I laid it out because as far as this thread goes I honestly want people to stop with the bullshit hypocrisy. All this symbol of the country and respect for our troops is a blatant flat out lie. When other people don't stand for the the flag or put their hands on their hearts not a damn peep but when someone black doesn't do it suddenly we are ungrateful. Suddenly we have no respect for the troops and the flag. Troops no one gives two shits about as they walk over their hurting homeless bodies until they need to parade them around to make a point. Suddenly everyone has respect for a flag when they don't respect the people and ideals that flag represents. It ALL boils down to shut down tactics and wanting silence from the oppressed.
    If people actually cared they'd be actually helping people not criticizing.

10. The Dark King

Funny thing is if I didn't hate my dad so much growing up I would have gone into mechanical engineering. Loved it as a kid but since he was an engineer I didn't want to be anything like him.
    I like that my job keeps me firmly grounded to reality unfortunately reality sucks and you see first hand how shitty so people can be.

11. The Dark King

God I am so happy he did. Even he said that much.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Yeah you just need a foundation of physics and chemistry for that and of course a love for mechanics and a strong math background. I like Mechanical applications, just about anything related to machines work for me.

At least Finance works well for NY and of course Chicago. Also Finance is always useful even if you leave the industry. It's just frustrating when you think about some of the things you were talking about earlier in the thread. When I think of those things I think back to the day I decided to take that red pill. At that moment it seems anything would have been better, but I know I made the right decision.

I still wish I could forget that I know finance until the day I really plan on diving deep into it again, but it just doesn't work that way.

13. The Dark King

Well my advice is please study currency pairs like Forex trading and to a lesser extent cryptocurrency trading. The finance world is quickly changing and I want brothas to be more educated and get in early on this new developing world.

14. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Suggest any books?

15. meowkittenmeow

I wouldn't take accusations of being pro rape from someone who used rape to try to win an argument with a rape survivor.

16. The Dark King

For forex believe it or not Forex for dummies is a great resource
    There's some good literature on Bitcoin but cryptocurrency as a whole is tough. I've thought about writing one for regular people because your average investor let alone non investors know so little about white papers and blockchains

17. meowkittenmeow

I have also read that. I think that it is important to listen to other black people on the subject. I could ask a white person in the U.S. about how good black people have it here and I could hear nothing but good things. If I ask an actual black person I would hear a completely different story. As far as Australia goes, I have heard that some women like black men and some fetish them (like anywhere else, so it doesn't make Australia bad, it just means it's about the same). The only difference I have been told is that the women are more forward. As far as working there, there is more quiet racism towards people of color than overt racism. And that the overt racism is reserved for the indigenous people.

This, of course, are only things I have heard from 8 different people I have known to work there. That doesn't speak for everyone, and I would need a larger sample of people to really draw a conclusion.

I don't think women liking black men, for whatever reason, to be a valid reason to live anywhere. Mostly because black men don't exist for female consumption and a person liking you doesn't miraculously fix your problems or increase your net worth.

I've personally never liked the idea that, "oh you should live here because the women are willing to or are curious about fucking black men". It's actually misandry. If I told American women that they should move to France to get laid, I would be a misogynist.

The only valid reason for moving is if you have a 30% increase in income or a 20% decrease in living expenses with a 20% increase in income.

18. meowkittenmeow

Go for it. I'd buy it and I would suggest it to my buddies as well as my father (who would suggest it to his). I have noticed the lack of information on cryptocurrency. My inability to sleep would make forex trading a viable option.

On subject, have you looked at the new 43 inch dell monitors? It kills the need for multiple monitor setups.

19. The Dark King

Fam I'm living proof of that. The crypto market is the same thing no closing time so I'm up all hours trading and leveraging positions. I literally work a 7 day work week the only upside is I can work from home as much as I want. Well as long as the numbers are up.

I don't have much need for screens that big. Sometimes I use my tv or even my phone and tablets provided by the company.
    My role is going to include more accounting than finance come next year and I can't wait. I need to sleep like a regular person again lol.

20. meowkittenmeow

Oh, I see. I purchased it, because I normally run 4/ 23 inch monitors. Now I only use 2 43 inch monitors and the presets allow me to break each window down like I am running 8 21 inch monitors. The tricky part is that you really need a dedicated CPU for that. Xeon makes good ones, but I am considering getting the i7 6950.