NFL QB National Anthem Protest

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Thump, Aug 27, 2016.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

This thread got a little wild again.

2. meowkittenmeow

Don't let her slut-shame you, breh.

http://amberroseslutwalk.com/

3. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]KDUEqMGUwcI[/YOUTUBE]

4. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

The clap back is hilarious

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Right?
    Funny how the women he hooked up with aren't on blast.

7. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You mean the ones he lied to?

You possess a low moral compass..hence not surprised that when a man who disgracefully fucks around on his wife (sans using condoms which you warned him, you WARNED him he would catch an STD (but notice you weren't concerned North would transmit his STD to his wife)..and then comes to an IR forum to brag about them in filthy detail..is your "breh" in solidarity! :toimonster:

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

It's true. Lol.
    Haha..no sharp objects unless you physically try to harm me..just a sharp mind and tongue defending myself from his foolish and obsessive stalking of me on here. I actually have the sweetest, calmest, and most soothing tone.

10. meowkittenmeow

I'll assume you are talking to TDK, because unless it involves the military, veterans, and or Colin... it's all jokes and fun to me.

Not to mention that I know almost nothing about 4north or you. So, it's all news to me. If you do have issue with me, then please quote me instead of me and someone else so I know which comment is directed at me.

I'd also like to add, I have no idea if anything you say about 4north is true or not. I also have no idea if anything 4north says about you is true or not. So, as far as I am concerned, you two are at a stalemate, but will continue to duke it out. And that shit is funny. So, as long as you two go at it in this thread over personal stuff (true or not), I am going to laugh and enjoy as much as everyone else.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

QUOTE=4north1side2;1031659]When bliss replies to me
    [YOUTUBE]ImObsessedWithBlissANDImaChildandMakeThingsUp[/YOUTUBE][/QUOTE]
    Clearly I hurt your feelings North, and this is your coping mechanism. Get better soon!

I mean this seriously..have you thought about seeing a therapist? You seem unstable and unpredictable-

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So l have this correct... You plan to take a six hour Greyhound ride to come into Philly, to confront and insult my ex husband to his face?
    If this is so, please confirm and provide your identifying details so l can forewarn the proper peeps of your impending arrival and nature of your visit to Philly. Thanks!

13. meowkittenmeow

[​IMG]

I have this image in my head of "peeps" rolling up in a yellow car on 4north Like

"I Heard You Was Talkin Shit"
    [​IMG]

Update your slang Bliss

14. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

I greatly commend those who supports Colin Kaepernick and his recent stance regarding civil liberties being infringed upon. For those who are too quick to react on a misguided emotion, let me confirm to you all that your perception of patriotism is a wholly perverted perspective. It comes easy for you to brandish the emblems, lapels and even chant words of pride, when in fact, your pride is very artificial.

A stronger nation is one that addresses the issues that do plague us, and yet, we are a nation who cowardly runs from our own affairs and yet willing to demonize others outside of the country. To sweep under the rug and turn a blind eye is a rather soothing response. And when someone does speak up, you all are too quick to relinquish ideas of addressing problems in favor of dismissing concerns that weakens us.

Pride is something where you love your country enough to address the concerns. And that is far greater of a national pride than those who wear the flag and chants every single day.

15. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Agreed!

In my mind he simply exercised his right, and those who are offended are conveniently dragging him over the coal.

Bottom line is that he feels this country disrespects people of color (and others like those in the LGBTQ group), and he makes a good point.

16. Morning Star

What they fail to understand is that his level of pride in the country is based more on the realities that people ignore, but he has never allowed him to simply give up, and this is the perfect platform to address the concerns. There are echoes and many in social media and outside of it are standing with him, which shows that he is not alone.

Selfish behavior often exhibited by perverted patriotism wind up drowning out what needs to be heard or addressed.

17. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Agreed. Also, bringing up this topic is always touchy, but it's touchy for a silly reason. Serious dialogue is badly needed, but many want to avoid the elephant and act as everything is so wonderful and perfect in the USA.

It's like the "All Lives Matter" crap. Sure, all lives do matter, but the problem is that the folks saying it don't practice it at all. If everyone was treated fairly (as in Dr. King's dream)... There would be no need for any of these statements, groups such as BLM, protests and so on.

18. Morning Star

All Lives Matter is really just mocking Black Lives Matter since their concerns generally imply that a certain group that is perpetually in danger, even when not doing anything wrong, should not pushed in the forefront of the conversation. They need to keep silent and appease those who's fragility is largely tempered by rebellion of a system that treats people with hostility.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So Colin can speak but don't speak out against Colin's zero pride for the flag and country? The very flag that gives him the right to speak.

It's got nothing to do with what he is speaking out against.
    It's the manner he used. That flag IS FREEDOM. Blood was bled to afford that freedom to speak out, and it is the true patriots - the American people - that preserve the sanctity of the flag to ensure it remains a free-speaking country.. A classic cut your nose to spite your face example if there ever was one. Makes no bloody sense.

On to his protest subject...
    We have proclaimed BLM 'activists' who murdered cops in cold blood in 'protest'. And in response, they are idolized by some sick minds( in fact a depraved male member here enshrined the murderers), so how did Colin help heal the wounds of the already simmering situation? By suddenly wearing pigs in cop hat socks when his contract was guaranteed and he was sucking? How does that "bring awareness"? He said he will donate to causes that fight oppression, but he's taken $60,000 and bought NYC kids back-packs.

Now sure, that's a lovely gesture but how is that helping eradicate police brutality?

20. Morning Star

Contrary to what we've been taught or told, there's never been a point in American history where those ideals were deeply rooted in our actions, and none of the wars we were involved in were ever about freedom, life, liberty, etc....They are just cannon fodder for something to sell to the public, only to give people this false sense of fighting for something that never truly existed, nor applied to everyone, past or present. I find it rather amusing how a transplant of 20-something odd years could dictate what constitutes pride in our country and try to educate others to believe in something that has never really been part of the history, except for the select few who have greatly benefited in manipulating the public with such diatribe.

The flag is merely a reminder that we, as a nation, have so much more growing up to do and maturing. Brandishing icons as though it gives meaning are no different than religious individuals who brandish their crosses and holy books and yet walk around with a taint between their legs. But, for now, the flag doesn't represent much except what it could dream of becoming. Rather than calling it an act of despair, see the sign of pride as one who wishes for a better hope rather than turning the blind eye and dismiss one's plight.