NFL QB National Anthem Protest

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Thump, Aug 27, 2016.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Met her last year at a wedding. Great person and her man is black. Totally fits the forum.

2. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Yup, pics on the left are a great example of it. There is such a thing as too skinny.

3. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

If it is what I found on google, she is barely out of that runner's body group but all the luck to the guy who gets her.

4. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

It's not just the body type. I can be attracted to women of various body types depending on how her personality is, what we have in common, and how in shape she is. It has more to do with the mind set. Extended cardio is good because it lets you drift away a bit, but doesn't require the force, concentration, and power that lifting does. Not to mention that a bodybuilder's diet has to be explained to anyone who doesn't lift. It gets old, I guess.

5. meowkittenmeow

yep

6. The Dark King

Can you post a pic because for some reason my phone won't let me

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Suuure..name these "many" foreigners "putting their families and successful careers on hold" to run off to the military. Lol. You're so full of it. We all know honesty is actually your issue, let's be honest now.

A simp? Hahaha, you wouldn't say that to his face, trust me.
    What we both know is you're the true simp in your relationship with your girl who bosses you around. But l ain't mad at ya.. she spared your desperate ass having to get on any more Greyhound buses to go try and fuck chicks you met online. (Now you just dangle it covert on Skype, lol.) ;)

Reaping all the rewards? LMAO! Of course a man who thinks the biblical name 'John" is derived from a toilet would not know what a great country Australia is. It's well known in the world as "The Lucky Country" because you're so damn lucky to live in that incredible country and Continent.
    Additionally, my city has been rated number #one in the world as The Best City to live in multiple times and remains so. Free healthcare, education, job opportunities, the dole, beautiful weather, people, life!. :drinkers:
    A gorgeous city which btw, l left to go live in the hood and struggle from the bottom because l fell in love. My husband actually had to convince me to come here, to leave my beautiful family (l wanted him to come live there), leave my job, beautiful home...because that's what you do for love. Something you know nothing about.
    So see? See how you don't know shit?

It must kill you knowing that a foreigner loves and honors this country, and you don't. Then again, you sickly Idolize psychotic cop-killers *puke*, so maybe not.

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So your wife was a cuckold?! :smt043
    Because you arrived at this site directing the females to come look at your naked body you posted..hanging dick and all.
    Furthermore, you posted your phone number in your profile begging women here to call you. Your thirsty self kept posting your beggin that the other guys told you to to go chug some water.

Not to mention you regaled us with all your constant cheating-on-your-wife fuck stories. :smt015 :vom::vom:

So now you're telling us she condoned it all?? Hahaha. that's fucking hilarious!! :smt036

9. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

ownt!

Lol at greyhound buses

10. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Lmao

11. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Damn.

Bliss, please put down the sharp objects before you hurt someone.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Homegirl is up in here doing hari kari on mufuackas!!lol

12. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm not sure this is possible unless they understand the best friend concept.

14. The Dark King

15. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Just give me a time and date. :) don't back out.

To everything else you said

[​IMG]

Clearly I hurt your feelings and this is your coping mechanism. Get better soon!

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  16. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

17. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

When bliss replies to me
    [YOUTUBE]NR0p1_dgz1M[/YOUTUBE]

18. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

This shit is hilarious! This back and forth is gold.

19. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Foreigner or not, it's not uncommon, although it's not "running off".

20. meowkittenmeow

As I mentioned before, my life was good before I joined. I didn't have extreme school loans to pay off, nor was I in need of employment. I joined because I wanted to. If you really want to join, you join, plain and simple. I had a buddy who joined, but got into some trouble. He wanted back in so bad that he changed his name slightly so he went in as his brother (who was fine with it). Only found out about it a few years ago, but He wanted to be in so bad that he went for the gusto. If you want to join, then you join. If you don't want to, then you make excuses, or simply don't. It's not a big deal or anything, if you don't want to it's not a big deal. In retrospect, my life would have gone quite a bit better if I hadn't joined, but I do what I want and although my life would have been easier, I don't regret it.