NFL QB National Anthem Protest

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Thump, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Totally agree. That's why I say I don't date bw. I never say that I won't date bw. There is a difference. I accept that the future is unknown.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yeah life will slap you with the unexpected
    To be honest if I found myself single again I'm sticking with foreign women. I'm so much happier

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

lol

4. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Something I learned very early in life, being stationed in foreign countries.

5. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Oh my bad sorry.

I'm not sure who your talking about regarding passive aggressive behavior... to be honest you are the only one who does this on here. Everybody else pretty much call each other out openly.

6. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Agreed on the foreign women thing no matter the race.

7. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

No No ... You don't decide to do all of this for so much hate. No one wants that many people hating him. The police pulling guns on him while moving is enough for any person to do something.

What constructive manner do you suggest? remember lives are on the line.

8. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Which is why I don't post any pictures or let people know who I am. Not that I'm doing anything of any consequence, any way. But, when I do, I don't want things I've said here to come back and bite me in my ass.

You're right about that whole preference thing, too. My current gf isn't what I would've thought that I wanted. But, now I couldn't see being without her.

9. The Dark King

Age totally changes you even what I find physically attractive has totally changed. I can acknowledge an attractive woman but it takes way more to be attracted to them at this point.

10. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Now I'm just happy if a chick just goes to the gym and has a decent job. I'm not even huge on looks anymore face wise. Can't be hideous but at least average face wise.

11. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Yep. Wait till you get closer to my age. Your powers of discernment will reach near mythic levels. ...lol

12. The Dark King

Word and she has to have interests and friends outside of me. The older I get the more space I need.

13. The Dark King

I just want early retirement and comfort by 50 that's it.
    A life of farmer's markets and light traveling. I'm an old man in a younger man's body lol

14. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

I still love a pretty face but damn if a woman who is in the gym ain't some sexy fucking shit.

15. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

It depends on what she does in the gym. I can't really mesh well with cardio junkies.

16. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

This thread.lol

17. archangel

To be fair, the thread has gotten better. It is interesting how when all the known characters are gone... it divulges into life's quandaries.

18. archangel

A friend of mines called it a runner's body. I'm not into it either. or maybe you are talking about something else....

19. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Well true fitness fans would know that without saying lol. When a chick won't lift and just does cardio that's like a deal breaker

20. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]