NFL QB National Anthem Protest

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Thump, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. K

K Well-Known Member

Thanks luv! :freehug:

Interestingly enough I received several reps from some anon folks out there. I really think any reps should go to the others who called it out to begin with.

3. K

K Well-Known Member

And we should care why?

Hows it going with those white boys??

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Unfortunately gotta spread it around

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Why not ask yourself that? Didn't you have a baby with one?

6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Not judging, but people who don't have no interest in being in an interracial relationship(bm/ww) come here as well?

:confused:

I thought this site attracts people who are interested, can somebody fill me in, did I miss something?

7. K

K Well-Known Member

Weird eh?

8. K

K Well-Known Member

As usual, you can't seem to get it straight. I have 3 white kids and 1 black kid.

The difference is that I never came on an IR site and complained about a dating situation with a white man.

9. K

K Well-Known Member

There are all sorts of different people who come on here. There are some cuckies who are looking for black men to service their women. There are some who are looking to fulfill some fantasy, fetish, or experiment. There are some who only date IR. There are some who are open and date all.

And oddly enough...there are some who may have dated IR but then decided not to any longer and do not get involved IR :confused:

You might be surprised how many on here haven't dated IR or who have never been involved in an IR

10. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

:smt043

11. archangel

12. K

K Well-Known Member

Ugh still need to spread some rep

13. archangel

14. archangel

15. archangel

kaepernick needs to be careful on his moves so that this is not sidelined and I think the president should make a comment!!! While I don't agree with everything kaepernick says, I think dealing with bad cops is something no one should have to deal with.

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I couldn't be more proud! If these guys needed me I would drop everything and go back in. Real talk

17. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Did you know that passive aggressiveness such as this is considered a form of bullying by accredited members in the psychological community?

18. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Makes me miss some of my boys on active duty

19. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I did that on purpose to highlight the massive amounts of passive aggressive behavior being thrown my way and others' way.

But, yet, you don't call THEM out on it.

20. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't know. I'm not dating any.

I, too, can bring up stuff from 6 years ago, but, I choose not to.

But, go ahead, continue to bring stuff up if it makes you feel better.

At least now you're finally communicating with me directly, as opposed to the numerous passive aggressive BS digs you've thrown "indirectly" my way for weeks.

Have a nice day, K.