NFL QB National Anthem Protest

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Thump, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Because there are variances between every single person in the world. :smt042 Why do we have this non scientific classification of a select few?

I can almost understand why countries like North Korea and China control the media even tho I don't agree with it.

Sometimes I imagine what it would be like to buy one of these Florida islands and not allow media there. I can't help but wonder what it would be like to have a stupid free zone. :smt042

I'm sharpening my Poker skills comming for that 12 million prize believe that. lol

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I support BLM too... buuuut and I hope I won't get hate for this, but the thing or rumors with the whole George Soros funding them and some of the members or supporters tactics seem to be racial(racist.) some of the things they do Just rub me the wrong way.

But then I see things like this, BLM delegation standing with Native Americans blocking the construction of the 1,172-mile pipeline that would transport 500,000 barrels of Bakken oil from North Dakota to Illinois that would ruin Native American communities.
    [​IMG]
    "Here we are at Standing Rock at the site of resistance. We were invited, and, by the grace of the creator, we’re here channeling Black Lives Matter on indigenous land, following indigenous and native leadership."

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Have you read their mission statement on their official site? It's a WTF eye-opener.

4. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

:smt042:smt042:smt042

She's one of the biggest trolls on this forum.

5. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Yes, it does encompass more. It's great that you and some others understand our plight. The problem is that too many others refuse to acknowledge, and want to make BLM out to be a hate group. Whenever BLM protests/speak out... They're made out to be anti-police. Additionally, those who are critical intentionally ignore the police brutality/killings as though it's not a problem, and attempt to deflect by telling BLM what they should be protesting. That's why whenever the topic is raised... Opponents continuously hang on to the "what abut black on black crime". No one denies that it's a problem, but I'd say the killings by police and brutality are probably more pressing seeing as we're supposed to look to the police for protection. Sadly, it often doesn't happen that way. Police are doing what they want to people like me and not being held accountable.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  6. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Just thought about something. He would REALLY. Be giving up something if the nfl actually had a policy against not standing. He didn't sacrifice anything by sitting. Ali was stripped of his title and barred from boxing NO COMPARISON!

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You ever heard of endorsements? :smt042

8. darkcurry

That is thing that some people don't get and of course racist doen't care about, before BLM people we're working with the police to do away with this whole "No snitching" nonsense. Even though their are anti violence activism in the communities they could only do so much. Fighting Crime is the Job of the Justice system and the justice system has failed so much especially in these communites. You can get more time or the equal amount of time for weed as you can for actual crimes.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

That was a beautiful post.

I was kind of like you when l hit the shores here, all one love and we are human beings first..
    l soon learned that America is obsessed with race and it NEVER lets you forget it. Unfortunately this site is the same way with a few here. I'm very disillusioned with it all.
    There is no question that racism has perverted perceptions about everyone.

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

One more time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You're a smartass, Beasty, and an ass. :?

The human skeleton is not as sexually dimorphic as that of many other primate species, but subtle differences between sexes in the morphology of the skull, dentition, long bones, and pelvis are exhibited across human populations. In general, female skeletal elements tend to be smaller and less robust than corresponding male elements...
    There is also found a much stronger skeletal bone density in Black people versus White people. That's why Osteoperosis is less prevalent in the Black population, barring outside factors.

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

That's lovely to see. I'm an environmentalist because in the end, you can't eat and drink paper (money).
    No matter what is said, there will be seepage, just like fracking..a disaster waiting to happen...But then l think...that's a lot of jobs that will be unfullfilled, not to mention the oil we would not have to import.
    So do you stand with it, (them) or not?

13. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Agreed! Still disgusted by the Stanford rapist who got a 6-month sentence because the judge is worried about his future if he given a real prison sentence. This "person" (I think he's sub-human) is due to be released this Friday after 3-months for good behavior. I guess the fact that he violated an unconscious woman in the worst way possible is secondary to his well-being.

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Hillary is a mainstream politician. Middle of the road, but
    not an extremist.

She may not be a change agent, but she's not a wild card like Trump.

No one cheated you out of your Bernie votes.

Hillary at the end of the day simply won more primaries and had more support from voters...and donors.

It's hard to win a DEMOCRATIC presidential primary when you're a registered Independent.

How is Hillary DIRECTLY responsible for the Syrian civil war?

Congress and Obama were the ones who decided what kind of action we would take in Syria, not solely the Secretary of State.smh

The only other option we had, since we didn't really know what side the Syrian rebels were on, which made it harder to arm them, was for the U.S. military to INVADE Syria and overthrow Assad.

Yeah. That would have been a 'great' idea.:razz:

It's funny to hear conservatives advocate for LEFT WING political candidates like Jill Stein and Sanders.

The GOP is the party of the status quo, yet now all I hear is how former Republican voters wish that Bernie or Jill were elected POTUS.lol

These are the same folks who dismissed the Occupy Wall Street movement, which has the same political origins as the Sanders and Stein presidential campaigns; return government back to the people and combat the predatory exploitation of the 1%ers.
    The DNC was actively rooting for Hillary to win in the primaries, but they didn't rig the vote.

Trump is incompetent. That's the general consensus on both sides.
    He's just not up for the 24/7 job of being POTUS.

Trump has tried to take every shortcut imaginable as a presidential candidate.

You can't look for the easy way out when you're leader of the free world.

Hillary, however, unlike Trump, is not going to think Putin is a friend of the United States and treat him like a trusted ally.

Hillary will not ask the Russians to hack rival political opponents campaigns and release that data to the public.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Why are you thinking about me, booboo.:butthead:
    Do whatever you want. It's a DISCUSSION board.
    It's been all on the news and after watching your clip of both their reactions..
    Fact is, he has custody of his daughter and it was bitter fought. Rumors are amock from this girl is his baby's mother's friend, to inside footage of the incident have been erased..so how can anyone argue yet?... details are still fluid. If you want to defend him, no one is stopping you. I personally think him having won his daughter makes it suspect...so there.

Edit: l just read an update...messy.
    The Breakdown..Very interesting.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Omg, you're a tough Nut to crack n' figure out.
    What are you trying to even say here, lol

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well AndreB..so much was said here..all relevant.
    For now starting with Hillary..
    HuffPost did an interesting piece on it..

Hillary and Syria's Bloodbath

(And l'm not Conservative!)

19. K

K Well-Known Member

Nah.....he's a luv. He's not tough to figure out. he lays it all out. Just have to be able to tune in.

20. darkcurry

I thought about those things, but I always like to go with what's more important so I stand with them. Especially with this being a native american community, they have a history worse than ours(black people) They were damn near wiped out of existence. They're one of the reasons why I hate when people make this country a black and/or white thing.