Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

In the movie Hammer, he plays a boxer who has a fling with a white woman but the scene was sort of contemptuous. I think he may have had one in the film Rage Up In Harlem(a sequel to Black Caesar).

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Williamson sometimes sell his flicks at the Cannes Film festival. G,I hope you find those later films.

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I will try. I had seen the Black Cobra movies on dvd at Best Buy and at dollar stores. I once purchased Black Cobra 3: The Manila Connection. It is dated but not boring.

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Hey Soul,. Go to www.blockbuster.com and www.movies .com. Type in Fred Williamson and you can see the latest pictures of him and his wife(she is lovely for her age). The latest film was released two years ago.

5. Soulthinker

6. chamber

chamber Active Member

Love Actually

[​IMG]

7. Soulthinker

Chamber,it maybe IR marriage but, brotherman is almost a cuckold with his White mate fancying her.

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I saw a documentary called Machete Women Unleashed! It was about the exploitation films that were filmed in the Philippines. It had interviews with many directors, including Roger Corman, Joe Dante, Allan Arkush and a few of the Filipino directors and actors. It even included interviews with Pam Grier, Jane Kennedy, Gloria Hendry, Mary Markov and other women who appeared in these films. It also gave a brief history of New World Pictures(a company that launched a lot of careers including Ron Howard's as a director). They even interview actor Sid Haig( I had no idea he acted in these films and worked a lot with Pam Grier). The Philippines was an interesting place to make a movie(Apocalypse Now was filmed there while Marcos was in charge). Check it out.

9. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

Apparently in the new "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" movie Trey Songz and that cutie Alexandra Daddario is a couple. I dont think they're going to make it though ;)

10. DarkSoldier08

DarkSoldier08 New Member

2 Days in New York with Chris Rock and Julie Delpy. Also available on Netflix.

11. Soulthinker

Saw that flick it is all good but,it is weird in some places.

12. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

South Beach

I'm watching a corny B movie right now on encore action called "South Beach".

It stars Fred Williamson from them old 70s black movies.

The brotha just did a hot IR love scene with a big booty blonde chick.

Vanity costars in it too along with Gary Busey.

13. Soulthinker

Got to check that out.

14. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I saw it years ago. It wasn't much. It was like watching Baywatch Nights.

15. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Flight

Just saw this movie on EPIX ONDEMAND.

Good flick.

Denzel has a fling in the movie with actress Kelly Reilly.

I did not know they were together in the flick. I think this is the first film showing Denzel in a true IR relationship.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Soulthinker

I had mentioned that flick when it came out. Washington's character swirled more than once. Wished he had won a Oscar for that role. Yes,I saw that flick more than once too:freebee twice and another time when I paid to see it.

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Denzel Washington also swirled in Spike Lee's He Got Game with Milla Jovovich. And in the film Ricochet, he is drugged and having sex with a white prostitute. And in the film Mississippi Masala, he has hot love scenes with an East Indian woman.

18. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Direct-to-DVD release "Phantom Punch" starring Ving Rhames as World Heavyweight Champion Sonny Liston. He powerf*cks former Miss Teen USA - Bridget Sampras in what turns into a bad decision

19. Soulthinker

Got to check that out.

20. nooboy

nooboy Member

some vidcaps of the scene below:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

though, in all frankness, both the scenes could have been infinitely better :(

any other IR-related stuff in movies or TV shows lately?