Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. SharenoH8

SharenoH8 Active Member

Go see Flight (2012). Denz Washington masterpiece.

The opening scene, gents, the opening scene! Hopefully you Americans get to see nudity or else you'll be missing out. Oh yeah, you're able to see a lot of death and gore but not naked women in movies.

And later on Denz hooks up with a pretty redhead. Could have been worked out more 'indepth' to my taste but that was not what the movie was about.

Great IR, great movie.

2. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Damn man, give away the entire film while you're at it!

Sheesh!

3. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

He's all about "freedom of speech" on the internet. Fuck it if he's spoiling the movie for others who haven't seen it, his right to say whatever he feels he should trumps all.........:rolleyes:

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

5. SharenoH8

SharenoH8 Active Member

Don't go see it. My summary said it all. Next :smt104

6. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Okay then Mr. "I Want To Learn About The Problems Of The Black Community In America From The Postings Of A Black Male With Clearly Racist Views " ......:smt023:smt045

7. SharenoH8

SharenoH8 Active Member

Kid's hate might be caused by mistreatment (of family) in the past or whatever reason. He's pissed at whites and I'd like to know why. My Curiosity.

I do not mistake Kid's view for the views of bm in general. But I'm sure more share his sentiments.

But I understand he is too resistant and unreasonable to debate with. That makes the conversation unpleasant....but is the cause injustified? I dunno. Don't know where he comes from.

Anyway, he's being dealt with according to practical forum rules.

Please go see Flight 2012. It's really a compelling story and movie and Denz is golden.

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

His views & how he came to them clearly are not something that many think would make for an interesting topic of discussion on this forum. If you're that curious to know the how's and why's you could always get his contact info from his profile if he has it placed there to contact him & sate your curiosity, but judging by how he responds to the majority of people here, I doubt you'd get your answers.

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

SharenoH8,I had mentioned Flight when I saw via gratis pass preview and enjoyed it. There was no mention on my thread however. I wished there are more films like Flight in the Netherlands. Getting off the subject a bit in your country Santa has those two Black helpers and I wished there would be a picture of the two brothers with two hot Dutch women leaving Santa to deal with the presents alone.

10. Soulthinker

The Films Black and White:eek:ne directed by James Toback and stars Mike Tyson,Brooke Shields,and other actors. The Russian film of the same name directed by Boris Frumin has IR as well.

11. DarkSoldier08

DarkSoldier08 New Member

Brooklyn Babylon it's currently available on Netflix Stream.

12. Soulthinker

I don't have Netflix stream.

13. Megan312

Megan312 New Member

Me, myself and Irene? lol, that's the only one I can think of.

14. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Ringmaster with Jerry Springer. There was an interracial love scene with Michael Jai White and Jaimie Presley. And he dances with Molly Hagan (Code Of Silence & Herman's Head).

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The interracial kiss between little actor Tony Cox and the actress who plays Jim Carey's wife.

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The interracial kiss in Quentin Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds between Melanie Laurent and Jacky Ido. It was the one scene that had meaning for me because, these two people knew that they were going to die and that they loved each other. But, their love for each other is a big and powerful love. Shosshana Dreyfus (Laurent) was the brains and Marcel(Ido) was the brawn, but he wasn't stupid , either.

17. Soulthinker

That scene in Tarantino's movie reminded me of the film of the same name but,different spelling starring Fred Williamson and another actress.

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I remember that one well. Fred Williamson was sort of the comic relief. Bo Svenson is also in Tarantino's film but the film within the film called Nation's Pride(he plays the commanding officer who is begged to destroy the clock tower Frederich Stoeller is shooting from.

19. Soulthinker

I learn something every day and I've seen that flick. Williamson had made some indie movies himself. Now I wonder which ones does he get more deeply with WW?

20. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Fred Williamson's wife is white. He has his own production company and has made a few films including South Beach with Gary Busey. I am not sure of the Black Cobra series, though.