Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The music video by Terrence Trent D'Arby Sign your name.

The music video by John Mellencamp Cherry Bomb.

The Manhattan Transfer video where Cheryl Bentine is alone with a muscular , shirtless black man. She was all over that guy. I don't know what the name of the song was.

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Don't forget Wishing Well and Milli Vanilli Girl I'm gonna Miss You.

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Fled. With Laurence Fishburne hooking up with Salma Hayek.

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Melvin Van Peeble's The Story Of A Three Day Pass. I saw it on cable and realized that the last ten minutes of that film is missing.

Tropa De Elite (Elite Squad) 1 and 2. An action film from Brazil about a military police squad doing battle with drug dealers in the favelas(slums) of Rio De Janeiro. The black cop under cover, dates an attractive Brazilian girl.

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The Canadian cop show called Street Justice with Carl Weathers who sort of has a relationship with a white bar owner or bartender. It was in the late 80's or early 90's.

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

City Of God. Alice Braga hooking up with a black guy.

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Journey To The End Of The Night. Mos Def on the run with Alice Braga.

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

No romance there but it was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Wire In The Blood. A British psychological mystery show. Episode: Darkness Of Light. An interracial couple(bm/ww) are murdered near an old dilapidated church.

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Death Hunt. With Charles Bronson, Lee Marvin, Andrew Stevens, Ed Lauter, Maury Chaykin , Angie Dickinson, and Carl Weathers. Carl Weathers is in bed with an Indian woman.

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Star Trek The Next Generation and Star Trek Deep Space Nine. Lt Cmdr Worf with Deanna Troi and Dax(I think).

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The Human Tornado. Rudy Ray Moore as Dolemite giving a white woman a screwing as well as an interrogation. Sexy and funny scene.

13. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Please provide links for the two omitted Snipes IR scenes please: Blade II & Murder at 1600 :smt111

14. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Patch/100

'Patch of Blue' is one of the most depressing movies you'll ever see. Don't watch it expecting to be titillated.

I remember reading that '100 Rifles' had the first ever IR love scene in a major release. It's a piece of history.

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I am sorry. I don't have any of those clips and I am a bit slow with technology. I had only read about the scene in Murder At 1600 . Blade 2 had a scene in which Blade and Nissa are laughing together. In the commentary on the dvd, Wesley Snipes wanted to show it. He then says to David Goyer, "Let's make a Blade film where Blade has nothing but vampire bitches laying around."

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I wasn't titillated. I felt sad because these two people took an unexpected journey and discovered that they had a lot in common. The only difference was that she was white( and blind) he was black. She saw his soul. He saw her situation at home. When they meet in the park and became familiar figures there nobody bothered them. It showed in the scene when Shelley Winters shows up and makes a stink and Sidney slaps her hand. Shelley's character tries to enlist the aid of the people in the park but gets nothing but stares. Sidney's character, I think was afraid. However she left him with three things to remember her by; a compliment that she thought he was beautiful, a kiss and a small gift he gave her but she left it behind. Memorable, but depressing. A thoughtful score by Jerry Goldsmith. All in all, a great film.

17. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

"Slaughter" with Jim Brown and Stella Stevens.

18. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

The Daughter (I A Woman Part 3) or Black Brother Black Sister

This flick had two titles. It is a old Grindhouse flick from the early 1970's.

The original title was "The Daughter". and retitled later.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

There was a scene in the Cinemax(or Showtime) sitcom called The C Word. The star Laura Linney plays a divorced woman who is a school teacher, finds out that she has terminal cancer and she decides to live as long as she could unbeknownst to those closest to her. In this episode, she has her first experience with a bikini wax. She sees a school janitor played by Idris Elba pass by her classroom while her students take a test. She removes her panties and flashes Idris. When class is dismissed , Idris comes over and the two make love in her classroom.

20. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Feast Of Love, with Morgan Freeman, Greg Kinnear, Jane Alexander, Rhada Mitchell and Selma Blair. Morgan Freeman and Jane Alexander are a longtime married couple still mourning the death of their son. But, suddenly they make love for the first time in a long time.