Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

SISTER DATING SWAP Trailer (2023) Lauren Collins, Romaine Waite, Romantic

Although we do enjoy them it's kind of nice seeing a non-christmas lifetime-esque IR Romantic film

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

4. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Why do I like Samara Weaving so much??? Lol

5. kalel32688

kalel32688 Member

Hey, is that the vice principal from Astrid and Lily Save the World?

6. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I don't think I'd ever heard of that show before you asked about it. But I looked it up, and yes it is her!

7. darkcurry

ROMANTIC FRICTION Trailer (2023) Julie Roy, Brandon Santana, Romantic Movie

8. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Literally the entire plot in that trailer.

Not familiar with the actor. A true leading man type.

9. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

When I saw the announcement for the casting of this movie I never imagined any of this. Good for Corey.

10. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

I would go to the theatre to see this.

11. Jeffrey Tripp

Where do you go to watch these Reel One movies?

12. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I have heard that this movie is focused on one of the most exciting chapters of the literary classic "Dracula". I am looking forward to it as well.

13. Young Herschel

I soooo hope this movie has some salacious interracial love scenes. SW is too underrated!!

14. Young Herschel

Check out his bio on wiki because I want some money back from my college professors at NJCU . . . this guy had such a remarkable life!! Never ever heard of him in three years high school or five years college (SMDH) just like so many other facinating historical figures of Afro-ancestry :(. This movie should have BEEN made if only by a cable network or one of the big four TV networks back in the 90's!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevalier_de_Saint-Georges

15. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

look like Elisabeth Harnois with brother he will lose against white man like usually but i hope for kiss

16. Jeffrey Tripp

They put that Black man in the movie specifically so he could be friend zoned. Definitely a pass.

17. darkcurry

When I first saw the preview clip before the trailer I didn't think they would do this good of a job. At least the trailer makes it look badass! Looking forward to this.

18. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

IIRC, Reel One IR romcom films I've watched in the past usually premiered on Tubi TV streaming app/website, other obscure nitche streaming services (that you can subscribe to through Amazon Video) or on Lifetime. I just download pirated copies of them. My go to site to find Reel One IR films is: RARBG.to

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  19. kalel32688

kalel32688 Member

I watched The Shuroo Process last night. Two characters, a Black man and a White woman, bond and eventually kiss.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  20. olsenlover

olsenlover Member

Did anyone watch this yet, it has been out for a while. Not showing in the theaters where I live so will have to wait a while to get a digital copy :(