Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. mama

mama Well-Known Member

"Save the last dance"

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

thanks....the thread was getting derailed

3. Iggy

Iggy Banned

Blondes Love It Black

4. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. blackbull1970

Freeway

This flick came out at the start of Reese Witherspoon's career.

It's a cult classic and you can usually see it on Showtime, Cinemax or IFC.

It is a modern version of the "Little Red Riding Hood" fairy tale.

Not much IR, but it has Reese kissing, fiending and chasing actor Bokeem Woodbine who plays her boyfriend in the flick.

[​IMG]

6. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

House of Lies

"House of Lies" isn't exactly a movie, but a recurring series on Showtime that depicts Don Cheadle in regular IR situations. And they don't make a big deal out of it. My favorite was the scene where he is having sex with his pregnant redheaded wife trying to induce labor. Lol

7. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

BB1970,there was a scene when one of the cops mentioned the Witherspoon character was a "coalburner". Don't forget the last scene on Freeway 2 starring David Allen Grier when that character "wrapped" around his character as they walked away.

8. Soulthinker

Bliss in two of Tyler Perry's movies the IR of a brother never goes well:Daddy's Little Girls and Good Deeds.

9. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Very good show!

10. blackbull1970

There's a Freeway 2?

Never knew that. It got IR action in it?

11. Soulthinker

Yes it has a IR scene.

12. whitechocolate123

whitechocolate123 New Member

I loved Saved the Last Dance. It was very romantic. :)

13. blackbull1970

Seizing Me

[​IMG]

[youtube]g3ZlNvtjwMs[/youtube]

14. blackbull1970

7 Seconds

Go to the discount DVD bucket at walmart and pick and choose a cheapo Wesley Snipes flick.

All his straight to DVD films has him opposite a white or asian woman.

[​IMG]

[youtube]qD_r_2Yz2Cc[/youtube]

15. Soulthinker

Got to get that copy myself. I just wished he had paid his taxes so I could see more action/swirl from him again.

16. blackbull1970

G.I. Joe: The Rise Of Cobra

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This movie had begun to show a interracial romance starting up with actor Marlon Wayan's character "Ripcord" with Rachael Nichols character "Scarlett".​

Lot's of people were not happy and it looks like they killed off Marlon's character in this year's sequel.​

17. satyr

satyr New Member

hahahhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. blackbull1970

Prometheus

This film is sort of a prequel to the alien Franchise. It came out this summer and is on DVD.

It has a quick scene with Idris Elba and Charlize Theron having a deep sexual conversation ending with them both going off to fuck each other.

Nothing is shown, but you get the picture.

Both the characters were killed, so they won't be in the sequels.

[​IMG]

19. Cereal

Cereal New Member

Amen brotha, Amen. Wesley Snipes was one a my fav. action stars growin up. I was disappointed to hear about his tax dilemma after Blade 3 came out.

I know he did Jungle Fever, and dated white women in real life, but I was unaware that he did so many more movies with white female leads that were IR's. I mean I remember seeing Murder at 1600 where he was opposite Diane Lane, but that one was not IR. That was your typical black male and white female leads that ended up being just friends/comrades in the movie, to whereas if both leads were of the same race, the plot probably would've had some romance between the two.

I don't know what my favorite woulda been. I liked US Marshalls where it was Snipes with a French woman who helped him while he was on the run from Tommy Lee Jones and company. And of course more recently, Flight with my man Denzel who swirled twice in that movie. The Rock also usually swirls in movies like Walking Tall and The Scorpion King, and his wife in real life is white. Although he's noticeably biracial, so I guess hollywood doesn't mind showing him in interracial pairings since he doesn't look that black.

From tv shows, I liked the pairing of Christopher Duncan with the white UPS lady on the Jamie Foxx show. She looked better than any of those women Jamie dated on the show. I only saw one episode of this show, but there was an episode of the new adventures of old christine with that chick from seinfeld, where she dated Blair Underwood. Nevertheless, at the end of the episode they broke up, because she couldn't make enough time for their relationship. It was a nice pairing though of an affluent BM/WF couple. But what bothered me was at the end when they kissed, Julia Dreyfus wiped her mouth afterwards. WTF?! You would think they would've edited that part out or told her not to do it.

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Damn dude ever heard of spoilers

:p