Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Who are the 2 actors involved in the IR? I shouldn't have to watch the trailer in this thread to figure it out.

2. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

Seems like a theatre play they made into a movie, not complaining it probably was inexpensive to make and allowed actors to really shine but just saying.

3. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

LOL. He shouldn't have to post who's in it if he doesn't want to either. It's not like it's that big a deal.

4. ColiBreh1

Just saw these tweets on my timeline:

https://twitter.com/insanityreport/status/1100026348087754752
    [​IMG]

https://twitter.com/PhenomBlak/status/1100026599183998976
    [​IMG]

I still haven't seen "Blindspotting", but based on watching the trailer & seeing the great reviews it got, I don't understand why this movie didn't get more buzz & media attention.

Attached Files:

5. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Will definitely check this one out as I like the potential of multiple IR sex scenes with "Chris" from "The Wire" lol. "I'll do it quick" :)

Colibreh1 ~ as soon as you click on it you can tell the IR potential is multiple with one including Anna Hutcherson from "Spartacus" and "A Cabin in the Woods"

6. Young Herschel

I finally saw "OVERLORD" on Kodi tonight and I really recommend it as a suspenseful, WWII, edge of your couch thriller!!! I've seen most of the WWII films that came out this century so I really like this sci-fi angle on Nazi secret experiments. It is very clear that a 1990's directorial decision was made for some deliberate purpose lol like it was an Angelina Jolie movie from 1997. The interracial aspect is very well done all the way through the movie up until Chloe failed to do something that so very clearly and organically her character COULD & WOULD do at that desperate moment when anyone knew she may never see Boyce again. It was however implied in the final scene that their story isn't over and it could be on the director's cut.

I was really into the suspenseful scenes and give the first half of "OVERLORD" an A- for being the first science fiction \ horror film to successfully integrate IR
    as I was 100% into the gradual buildup of Boyce & Chloe . . . it is worth ordering on PPV!!

7. Young Herschel

Not even close . . . Boyce & Chloe had sooooo much buildup and early intimate alone caring and concern for each other . . . when she tended to his wound with First Aid their story was undeniably intimate.

Taye and Ali only turned their attention to each other as means of survival towards the last quarter of that movie . . . after everyone else got got and they were all they had remember lol!

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Chris from the Wire is a damn treasure and he is not nearly in enough things. The man can act. He's on my list of people I would love to cast in some things I'm working on

9. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

What is it that you're working on?

10. The Dark King

Trying to acquire or start a small scale production company. Everyone needs a side hustle lol

11. Young Herschel

12. Young Herschel

They had Mehki playing at the BB courts and made damn sure AJ was safe on the other side of the fence so their romantic declaration of becoming an unplanned pregnant couple was frustrated by a big, ass old fence . . . no kiss of confirmation or anything.

I have no idea where that wedding photo came from because AJ & Mehki never even talk about marriage and there is no such event . . . it ends at a prison mental institution!!!

AJ got dry humped on a bathroom floor by the inmate her cheating/lying mother-fucking boyfriend earlier with a titty partially aereola exposed
    but Mehki gets virtually no romantic affection from his paramour

13. ColiBreh1

Are you talking about Chris Partlow that was a Hitter for Marlo or 1 the younger characters in season 4?

14. The Dark King

The hitter for Marlow. Dude is a damn treasure

15. ColiBreh1

@darkcurry I just remembered that Captain Marvel & War Machine are an established IR in the comics. How are the MCU films handling it?

16. darkcurry

Well he wasn't in Captain Marvel and I doubt Avengers: Endgame will hint at it...

The fake, anti-IR, Thor-Loving, LGBT obsessed, nutcase fans want her and Thor together so I doubt they even knew about her and Rhody let alone want it.

But the real fans were asking that question a lot on twitter. Just use these search combos on twitter "Carol Rhody, Captain Marvel War Machine, Captain Marvel Rhodey, Carol Danvers James Rhodes" and you'll see it all go down among the fans and "fans". The most used search yesterday was CarolRhody so the fans want it...

...But MCU doesn't pay much attention to relationships outside of Pepper and Tony so they will more than likely for future films keep her single or a lesbian.

I thought this was funny

17. darkcurry

In theatres now Captivate State with Madeline Brewer and Ashton Sanders

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Come on, folks. Even if they had picked a young, strapping actor to play Rhodey to match the character's appearance in the comics, it was doubtful that he would have been paired with Carol. But when going with a guy like Cheadle who is short, slight, average looking, blading/bald dude who is much older than Brie Larson, you must have known such a pairing was out of the question. Casting is key and when Cheadle replaced Howard I knew Rhodey wouldn't have a love interest of any kind.

19. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

There's an indie film called "Bailey and Darla" coming out, but I don't know when.

Here's the plot summary from imdb:
    "Darla, a crass female sex addict, and Bailey, a timid testicular cancer patient, engage in a misguided and mutually deceitful form of therapy, one in which they must drive across the country reenacting Darla's myriad trysts from state to state."

https://www.instagram.com/p/Butv8GSn5Ix/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

[​IMG]

Brittany Snow (https://www.instagram.com/brittanysnow/) plays the sex addict.
    [​IMG]

Here's Sam Richardson (https://www.instagram.com/thesamrichardson/) and Sam's real-life gf, Nicole Boyd (https://www.instagram.com/nicoliemumu/).
    Nicole has nothing to do with the movie, but I thought you'd want to see her anyway.
    [​IMG]

In the movie, Anna Akana (https://www.instagram.com/annaakana/) plays Sam's ex. I figured you'd prefer to see her too.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  20. ColiBreh1

Britney Snow's the female love interest? I'm in.