Marissa Powell, aka Miss Utah, has redeemed herself...

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by AtomSmasher86, Jul 23, 2018.

1. AtomSmasher86

AtomSmasher86 Well-Known Member

She has forever lived in internet infamy for this:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but she had her looks, and who knew she was a swirler? She now goes by the name Marissa Van Noy and her husband is Kyle Van Noy, linebacker for the New England Patriots. The great thing is that they were a couple before either one seen success.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Well, she was smart enough to bag a wealthy athlete. Another brother gone for Blaxit :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Love them thar eyes of hers.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
  4. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

He's black? Ok.
    Does he say he's black?

6. SilverSmith

Brief bio here.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  7. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Do black guys on this site need a crash course in recognizing their own?

You know all of those "exotic-looking" lightening black chicks with straight hair and at times light eyes that get modeling, acting and singing gigs in the mainstream entertainment industry for an eternity? Well, often they have brothers. And their brothers would look like this dude.

8. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I think Kyle Van Noy is mixed. I think he's adopted also.

9. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

If he’s mixed he’s not just „your own“...he’s also our own!:)

10. K

K Well-Known Member

The story says he was adopted by an LDS family in 1991. At that point in time, LDS did NOT agree with families adopting "transracially" (including mixed babies). It wasn't until early-mid 2000s that they allowed it. So, you can bet that those involved claimed this child had NO black blood. He says in the story that as he grew he realized his skin and hair was different than theirs.

What does he say he is?

Unless this man has had genetic testing, no one really knows. BTW my oldest bio child looks like he could be this guy's smaller brother, curly hair and all. He could easily be Mediterranean, among other things. I'm always fascinated by those who claim to know what someone else is based on looking at them, maybe because most of my life people have done it with me and my children.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

What do you think he is? We're talking about a mental construct so there's your answer. It's all in who you ask.

What does he say he is? Does every known person have a public statement on record about their claim to a mental construct that's obviously seen differently from one individual to the next?

12. Madeleine

I have a public statement: He’s half-white, so he’s my brother! And Obama, too, by the way. Also my brother. There you go, I’ve claimed them, they are OURS!:D;):p

13. RicardoCooper

To most of these black people, anything that ain't visibly black (i.e. dark-skinned) is white. Hence the Persian Kardashians often referred to by blacks as white

14. Madeleine

Armenian Kardashians, I believe. And Armenians are white, anyway.

15. RicardoCooper

Whatever

16. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I honestly never knew he was Black either but I remembered when the Detroit Lions were scouting him for the NFL

18. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

"Not all of them" in my King Robert voice.

19. SilverSmith

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

She seems dumb as a stump from her beauty pageant days, but good for them to find love with each other.