Living in Stuttgart, Germany: My experiences (Pt. 1)

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by marcolorenzo, Sep 4, 2011.

1. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Only if shit doesnt start improving in the civilian world.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I can't even blame you fam. Its just sad that young brothas like yourself have to literally risk their lives to make a living. How does that even make sense. Damn

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

BACU,hope you can be stationed in K-Town or elsewhere in Germany.

4. wolfboy

wolfboy Restricted

Thank you for posting your real-life experience as an expatriate.
    It is good for this forum to read something from a well-educated black men.
    I think you have to look good and smart to attract the women you desire.
    Germany is certainly not the first thing that comes to my mind, when I am dreaming about pretty white girls.
    Your contribution is clear about this subject and because of that I am not the only one who has questions about the prettiness of German girls.

5. Soulthinker

Marco, the grass is always greener in Europe and Australia. US and Canada does not come close. You are fortunate to live there and enjoy the paradise there. Hope to hear from you again.

6. Lakers24

Lakers24 New Member

How similar would you say, the experience is, for an American Black Guy in Stuttgart vs. Munich (If you’ve been to Munich)?

7. Bhayes

Bhayes New Member

well i know i am very late in writing this, but thank you for your insightfulness.

i was passionate about possibly living in germany one day because of what i had heard.

http://forum-network.org/lecture/being-black-germany

have a look at this presentation on "being black in germany"

but i'm glad you were brutally honest about things. thanks man. i appreciate it.

maybe i should rethink moving to germany.

could it be that maybe places like Berlin are different from other areas.

but anyway thinks for th epost.

8. Senna852

Senna852 New Member

I Have been on that spot many times, specially with girls that i had a closer relationship. The girls will act like they are totally ok with the fact you`re black but sooner or later they will ask you something or make a comment about you, not being racist but being curious about the fact you`re not just another white guy.

Personally i never felt bad about that.

9. Soulthinker

I've never experienced it when I dated German women. But, people are different.

10. Laja25

Laja25 New Member

Hey I am a German girl and I am living here since 25 years.

You are just inserting me an my country :smt067

Really bad :butthead:

If you can not live here with the cold wheather and the cold people than you are not man enough :D;)

11. Soulthinker

Hallo Laja, I had visited your country many times and I enjoyed it. The brother who typed the statement in which it was interpeted as a insult did not do harm. It is just his experience. German women and Black men have a very long history. If most of the Geman women are kalt like the wetter there would be more negative statements not just the few.

12. Laja25

Laja25 New Member

I understand ;)

13. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

You know Laja, people that are used to travel, know that a nation isn't "in general good or bad". Each makes different experiences, depending on the people around you.
    Even he said that a friend of him loves to be in Germany.

The solution is to move your own nose out of your house and experience yourself. If you want to move somewhere, don't listen too much to others, go there yourself for a few weeks to see, if it is still an option or not.

14. Soulthinker

Christine that is a lovely avatar you got there. It is sensual.

15. Laja25

Laja25 New Member

Thats true :smt023

16. christine dubois

Thanks Souly, I am so in love with my new (and finally finished) bedroom that I'd love to stay in there the whole day (and of course night):smt020

17. Soulthinker

My goodness Christine. You always have one of the best avatars I had ever seen. Great photo. You are beautiful inside and out.

18. christine dubois

You like it?:smt112

Souly, when do you plan your next Europe trip?

19. Soulthinker

About two weeks after Oktoberfest 2012.

20. christine dubois

That is too long