Living in Stuttgart, Germany: My experiences (Pt. 1)

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by marcolorenzo, Sep 4, 2011.

1. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Who are you talking to?

2. AL JAHIZ

AL JAHIZ New Member

FG..I guess most don't realize Downtown L.A. has had billions of $$$'s invested in it...a new billion dollar football stadium & convention center are being fast tracked to be built as we speak...STAPLES CENTER ...NOKIA THEATRE ...MUSEUMS...BRAND NEW RITZ CARLTON HIGH RISE HOTEL...CLUBS & RESTAURANTS & DISNEY MUSIC CENTER

ONE statement that has been made which is true is... downtown is not the center of los angeles... and I for one am glad this is the case... nothing like being in a one dimensional place.. hollywood is only 5 to 10 minutes to north west of downtown.. you can travel from one to the other by subway ... freeway... or bus ...
    This city truly in needs for nothing to be quite honest with you ....except for maybe tighter immigration law enforcement.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
  3. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Yeah I get that since I live here.. I just didnt get your post w "busy w your boy" and "hobbies".. I didnt get to who or why that was posted. So therefore, I asked:D

4. AL JAHIZ

AL JAHIZ New Member

That was aimed at a lil bothersome person...not you playboy...it knows ..who it is:smt031

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Germany,Norway,Sweden,and Oz are the best when it comes to IR. Canada and USA are just the same. LA is just a city ruled by suburbs. Nothing is interesting there. As for IR where? Beverly Hills,Bel Air,Santa Monica? LA is just a facade where you just had to have a car. Way back in the day the Red Line ranks with New York City in mass transit,now it just a shadow built about ten years ago. The smog? A person should need a oxygen mask. And in East LA a brother can't get caught dead there where racist Mexicans shoot them on sight. Hollywood? The studio system is long dead. I would not recommend LA to visit unless you really want to see the stars whom lived in gated estates or a few Hollywood landmarks.

6. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Where should we visit in the U.S. for IR?

Raleigh, North Carolina?

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Apparently NY, ya boy has three dates this weekend so far and its only Tuesday lol

8. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing the good news. :smt039

9. The Dark King

Dude even I have to say all that okcupid online dating about ww not liking bm is horseshit. Two of the girls I'm chilling with are cute young and have options. Actually one of them hit me up first. Updates to follow.
    Btw the third chick is Russian and most excited to see thus far(I haven't given up all my prejudices yet lol)

10. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

:smt038:smt038:smt038:smt038 Good for you, DK, sounds like your vacation did you a world of good.

11. Soulthinker

Europe and Oz are the best. US? I would not recommend any city unless you have game.

12. The Dark King

You don't need game in Europe? Not that's down right hilarious! LMAO

13. The Dark King

Its funny what five days without negativity will do for you lol.

14. AL JAHIZ

AL JAHIZ New Member

Lmaoooo @ L.A., Cali vs Raleigh, NC. "BEEF"....Hahaha...we got that W..hands down

ST....you don't know shit about LA.....its obvious

What trains run in Raleigh other than Freight & Amtrak ?.....

BTW ...We have the REDLINE, BLUELINE, GREENLINE, GOLDLINE, THE METRO TO LANCASTER, THE METRO TO SAN BERNADINO...THE SURFLINER TRAIN TO SAN DIEGO...

IN SHORT ST..... STOP BEING A HATER

Oh yeah the new line I think its going to be The PurpleLine... should the running at the start of the new year....

15. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Hell yes! You relax - which I suspect is all you were missing. You've got brains, wit, and a heart of gold (even when I think you're dead wrong, I see that) under all that bravado. Honestly? THAT is what most women want.

16. FG

FG Well-Known Member

You go!!!!!!!!

17. z

z Well-Known Member

Very well written, excellent points.

18. Soulthinker

Marco,I hope you type more on your experiences in Germany again. It is sure is more better than LA.

19. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Man, I hella wanted to get stationed in Germany. Partly because one of my best friends from basic is stationed there, but oh well. Maybe when I reenlist.

20. The Dark King

career military?