Lisa Lampanelli Talks About Dating Black Guys

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, Apr 20, 2009.

1. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Such a good idea as well as restricting people after 30 days membership

2. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Has she ever dated a Bm? Or just use them as jokes for her stand-up acts?

3. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Perhaps you could bring these ideas and suggestions to the HNIC.:p

4. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Yup. Once I saw who her husband was, I'm beginning to think her 'IR fever' thing was just something she played up as a hook in her comedy act.

You can joke about IR dating and relationships without making that shit sound demeaning or insulting ALL the time.

SHe's just totally suspect.

5. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

It certainly has been discussed ;)

6. FRESH

FRESH New Member

We don't have the capability, but I meant this more unofficially.

DONE.

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

we care about this woman because.......

i mean really....

we wasted 9 pages on this ?

ok ok lets pretend its true....she said all this and she reaally did that shit....now what?

8. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Assuming you are addressing me, I was responding to Kid's original post. Speaking out against negative stereotyping is always worthwhile, even if it is just debate on a forum. I was hoping to engage Kid in a dialogue on the issue as we both had very different reactions to her comments/act, IMO that is the very reason to have a discussion forum, debate.

Even a cursory understanding of history shows us that words, especially those that perpetuate stereotypes and said by someone with a degree of fame, do in fact impact the way people are perceived, hence the very name of groups like the Anti-Defamation League, and why the NAACP has the "Image" awards. So it is not about Lisa Lampenelli herself, but calling out such bigoted actions and hopefully engaging and enlightening others.

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The first time I saw her was on the roast of Flava Flav. She was hysterical on that show.

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

talking about lisa lamp....she is not worth nine pages....she is a comic and they say foul shit all the time

cant be overly sensitive about shit. what kramer did was racist shit. her not so sure

11. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

You just made it 10. Stop already! :p

12. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

It seems we see this topic very differently, agree to disagree. Fin.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol

yeah....who is fin

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I saw the first episode. I didnt see the rest.....too bafoonerish.

who ever put this on my rep page. ....read what you are saying....this is too easy to pick apart.

"The post you responded to is four years old. You would have seen that if you bothered to check before attacking Loki. You're the one keeping the topic alive."

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Hmm...why not just make it 11

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i thnk we should ....LOL

17. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

I've both seen & heard her & I don't like her or her brand of comedy!:smt012