Killed By A Cop In His Own Home

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Thump, Sep 7, 2018.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

When you have entire region obsessed with re enacting a war they lost and calling it the war of Northern aggression how do you expect it to be perceived.
    If the Union had stuck with her she'd be walking.
    After the Edwards case it appears Dallas is showing us they won't stick by every cop no matter what

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Really only eastern Texas is deep South. Houston for sure.

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Actually Dallas is eastern too but I'm not sure about it.

4. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

Not really. The cop in the Edwards case only got 15 years for second degree murder. That's still preferential treatment.

This is the same state that gave a 15 year old girl a seven year sentence for pushing a hall monitor.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/28/AR2007032802196.html

5. Frederick

Dallas-Fort Worth is considered north Texas, but I'd definitely say that the Metroplex is similar to the eastern part of the state.

And yeah, east Texas, culturally, is the deep South.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  6. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

I live in central Texas and when I was driving to Louisiana, i definitely got a deep south vibe by the time i was near the state line.

7. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

There's a poster by the name of "heart" on another forum that I post on that has a brother who works for the DPD & he's been giving good inside info. Since y'all seem so invested in this story, I thought I'd post the info he's been giving:

9/7/18:

I don't want to get anything flagged about posting too much information. But I can find out who this officer is, race, rank, etc.. I just have to talk to my brother. I'm in Vermont right now and I have been out of Dallas for almost three weeks. So I wouldn't even know about this story if it wasn't for this forum. Let me see what I can find out.

He's been on the force for over 5yrs and it was in the middle of the Micah Johnson situation

9/8/18:

Definitely more to the story. She likes to frequent Deep Ellum which is right by the Apts(three links to be exact) Internal Affairs are involved and there were also security cameras. Those are high rise apts set up like hotels with a card, she didn't go all the way in. She also works the northwest highway division off of Audellia road in far North Dallas.

DPD has a PR firm that works with the local media, so for whatever reason her narrative is trickling out. Trying to see if i can get her official stock photo.

9/10/18:

This story is getting crazier by the day... [​IMG]

So now the Dallas City councilman and the Mayor of Dallas are beefing hard. Basically right now the fix is in bigly. The mayor is because the city council man put out the facebook statement about the rangers halting the arrest warrant. The councilman is also saying the Mayor, the chief, and the DPD as a whole wanted it to be one way, but its the other way...

If you go to any local dallas website, the cop's narrative is what's being broadcast all over the news and local print papers. And a dead man tells no tales....

Also from what my brother has told me Jean's mom/family has been up to DPD headquarters twice. First time distraught, second time "at ease"... It's extremely disgusting/disturbing and I know a lot of DPD cops from my bro and even they are puzzled and don't buy the BS.

Another huge obstacle that got the previous chief out of office was the union. The union was the one who posted her bail, she didn't even have collateral but they are putting the bag behind her, he has some hot shot lawyer from Ft.Worth. The union runs the dept, not the chief..

Hell the DA has more power in the dept than the chief. That's what had Chief David Brown upset because he would fire officers with the quickness, a lot of cops on the force hated him, the new one is just a black face token... This isn't hearsay, this coming directly from DPD cops...

Also now shes saying she had bags, but she had the put the bags down and see that big ass red mat there, and why would she be yelling to open up her own door, her whole story is BS...

What they're doing with the DPD PR firm is colluding and getting the cops narrative out there to muddy the waters, the same way the balch springs cops did, not sure about the cameras. But this wasn't isolated, she knew him and had a previous encounter, it WILL come out extremely soon hopefully. But again, there's no one to speak for the victim. But the texts and cell phone records don't lie........

Also since the second meeting, the family is being very forgiving so they are about to get paid, but this story is becoming big nationally. So the coverup will be worse than the crime if they do not get this right..

9/11/18:

Dallas is a overall good city. I've seen both sides of it because me & brother are really close so again I know a lot of dallas cops, even one that Micah Johnson killed because he was @my bro's bachelor party a few years back.

But parts of Dallas can be deemed worse because you have the racists whites with a lot of money, and you have some who say they're liberal but there are "levels" to it. But it is diverse culturally.

Where there's smoke, there's fire. They have a security camera in the elevator and when you walk off, lets see footage of her carrying these "bags"?
    Why would that man leave his door "ajar" at that time of night?
    And why did her lawyer fight for a warrant to search her cellphone? Of course they can get the records but she didn't know wanna give up her phone? what is she hiding?

A lot of collusion of the truth and once again, the racist local media are controlling the narrative. It will be a manslaughter charge and best cast scenario when the smoke clears she may get acquitted(best cast scenario for her) or maybe 3-5 years max. I already took my emotions out of getting a long conviction.

Again we just had a cop get 15 years(will serve half) for putting a hole in a 15yr old's head that required skin paste for an open casket funeral because the exit wound was so big...smh I honestly don't see any police reform on the horizon...

9/14/18:

I was just about to post. Shyt is shameful breh..

When this story first broke and everyday after it was painting a narrative of the cop's POV. And then BOOM, all of a sudden the story was being reported that TWO independent witnesses contradicted the officers story. I don't know the race, only their names on are on paper.

The reason that story got out thru the media was because a DPD cop who is an investigator on the case, also happens to be a Member of the Black DPD police union made threats to leak the story THE DAY AFTER the shooting. The reason he did was because the chief was impeding the investigation.

They already had the witnesses stories that contradicted the officers. That wasn't new, the media just didn't know. Its sad..

I do not know who this officer(Amber Gyer) is connected with. But the DPD with the help with SOME of the local media are pulling out EVERY stop to protect this woman. There are cops of all races in the DEPT are disturbed by this case and plenty of them are talking.

And if you noticed, yesterday. The story about the victim having weed in his house. Noticed how every day different things from both sides are being leaked. That's because its a damn Civil war in the dept about on how this case is being handled.

Normally in officer involved shootings in America, the unions, cops, DA, mayor are ALL on code. I PROMISE you that is NOT the case here..

I don't know what the end result will be I will tend to lead she will be convicted because there are too many cops in the dept who has a problem with this. Also there was an encrypted email sent out officers to "cease & dismiss" commenting on this case. It's getting crazy....

Micah Johnson forever changed that dept...

9/14/18:

You answered your own question(s) in my previous statement.

They(union & members of the DPD pr consultants) are going through great lengths to protect her. I do not have any information as to why the things you asked for(which are right) have not been released.

The dissention in the department is because her story is so far fetched. You asked what info is being released from her side? I would advise you to look at the LOCAL articles and narratives that are being told by the MEDIA.

For instance: Her superior officer FIRST SAID "she worked a long shift and was putting bad guys away, she was so tired that she went to the wrong door" OR "she was a great officer who was so tired that she found what she thought was her door ajar and saw big black dark figure that wouldn't comply with her demands". Not to mention the weed they claimed they found in his apt. You make the victim the crime, the criminal of the crime... That's the blueprint...

I can go on and on breh, that narrative is being pushed by her hot shot lawyer from Ft.Worth as well as the chief and the union. The chief is trying to bring outside counsel and they're doing unprecedented things to lead investigators on the case.

Finally. You asked why won't these cops "step up". Step up and do what? That blue wall of silence is REAL. In SOME American police departments you have those that police themselves and hold each other accountable. Again, the UNIONS run the major police departments and everything is done reverse.

By reverse I mean a citizen commits a crime and guilty until proven innocent, for cops, it's the opposite. Those who uphold the law sometimes feel they do not have abide by it. As a cop you're more likely to get more time for stealing money than killing someone unjustly...

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  8. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

2 posts from yesterday:

9/26/18:

A few updates:
    "If this lady(amber guyer) didn't have DPD in front of her name she would be charged with Capitol Murder just based off the contradictions in her story" that's what officers internally are saying...

This is very foul, there was a lot of talk as to why the department was so slow to fire her(guyer). That was the commissioner and Chief's call.

The DPD union can hire and pay an initial retainer fee for good lawyers so that's were a lot of the internal clash is/was coming from. Just so happens two of the officers who were there initially investigating got two totally different stories from guyer and the chief decided to let a higher jurisdiction basically take over the case. Those initial officers don't believe her, and many others felt she should've been fired soon after they started to piece together the story.

People have been saying "why has this case been quiet, no new updates". That's because a secret grand jury is about to adjourn within the next two weeks. It will be swift.

Elections are coming up. Faith Johnson was appointed by Gregg Abbott. The police unions allocate the biggest checks to DA's on their reelection campaigns. Johnson is reading the tealeaves in the department on how aggressively to go after Guyer. All signs point to a green light which is why the capitol murder charge is emerging as opposed to just manslaughter also coupled with the fact that she(guyer) has shut down and refuses to talk now, it's going through her lawyer.

Also I really dislike Benjamin Crump, that tat tongue incompetent bozo comes around for payment settlements, not justice. Jean's family has a new black consultant who is more militant that wants justice, hence the reason you haven't heard her talk about forgiveness recently, she's being more blunt about how she really feels...

There is overwhelming evidence for an indictment and I fully believe that will come down extremely soon.

And speaking of that, I understand a dead man tells no tales. I also understand Jean had weed in his apartment but what about the smoking gun????? That's what officers are asking...

What I'm asking is or moreso implying: Why would a 26yr old youth pastor have a POLICE EQUIPMENT,BACKPACKS and BALLLISTIC bullet proof vest that says POLICE on the front???

Why did responding officers on the scene think he was a cop upon entering his apartment because of what they found in the initial moments. It wasn't hiding, it was in his living room by the couch. Their words... That wasn't reported to the media about officers thinking he was a cop but it was in the police report.

Some will play devils advocate and say he stole it or was dating a officer and she left it there, but yet that "officer" hasn't come forward...

There is more than enough evidence for a capitol murder charge/conviction. But the DA will play it safe with manslaughter She may get 8-12 yrs max, family may get paid good, depends on how the case plays out in the end....

9/26/18:

Yeah it is hers. But where it was sitting plays a role into her story. It's just so many contradictions.

She finds the door ajar, proceeds past the hallway put the stuff down, finds him, and then blasts.

Or is it when multiple witnesses heard her yelling outside the door, she puts her stuff down to confront him and shoots into the apartment from the hall outside, the door is heavy and automatically closes. How did her bags get so far in the house if scenario #2 is plausible? I'm assuming she put them there which makes her a liar...

See there are so many holes in her story that its laughable. I just hope justice happens...

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  9. Frederick

Faith Johnson, the black Republican DA who's been running interference for Guyger, lost her election bid by a landslide but still wants to handle the case. (That ain't gonna happen.)

Judge John Creuzot, the DA-elect wants murder rather than manslaughter charges.

Cruezot also seems like he's legitimately concerned with criminal justice reform in general.

10. Frederick

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  11. The Dark King

Well black men are dangerous even at home minding their own business. You can't blame her for shooting him

But to fair that piece of shit Clark is far worst. A coonin Tom is a coonin Tom no matter the gender

12. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Now we're getting somewhere. Bury this fucking cunt under the prison. As much as she deserves to have her life taken, they ain't gonna do that to her

13. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Taking her life would be too easy for her. Let her live with the consequences.

14. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

A trial date has been set for August 12th. Also, there is something weird I noticed in an article about this case:

She was allowed to leave the country? WTF?!

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. The Dark King

White cop special privileges

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Might have been an Alaskan cruise.

If other ports, assuming even if they did confiscate her passport.. as of June 1, 2009, U.S. citizens embarking on a cruise that both originates and terminates at the same U.S. port are not required to have a passport.

Was she instructed not to leave the country, is the pertinent question.

17. Frederick

The trial has started.

People can end the speculation about whether Guyger was having some sort of relationship with Jean. She was actually screwing her married partner. Also, she'd apparently spent most of her shift surfing social media and was planning on hooking up with this dude and then going out afterwards, so the "exhaustion" defense ain't going to work.

Also, her partner deleted his texts with Guyger and hence should have been charged with obstruction, but we know that didn't happen because the Texas Rangers initially didn't even want to charge Guyger.

Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 12.39.08 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 12.38.58 AM.png

• List
  18. The Dark King

I'm calling it now. Probation for her and desk duty for her. The victim was black in Texas and this is still America.

19. Frederick

I seriously doubt that they convict on murder, even though that's the correct charge if you understand the law.

However, I'm holding out hope that she gets some kind of punishment given the composition of the jury.

The police union tried their damnedest to cover her ass though.

Screen Shot 2019-09-25 at 2.04.54 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-25 at 2.05.23 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-25 at 2.06.17 AM.png

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. Frederick

Also, here's the bodycam footage. This blows up her story. She had to go deep enough into that apartment to realize that it wasn't hers, and his body was next to the couch, so there's no way in hell that he tried to charge her.