Killed By A Cop In His Own Home

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Thump, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

A Dallas Man was shot and killed by an off-duty female police officer on Thursday night. Apparently, the officer was returning home after her shift and "mistakenly" entered the wrong apartment, she came into contact with 26-year-old Botham Shem Jean and fired at him killing him.

A manslaughter warrant has been filed in the case but the investigation is still in the early stages.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/07/us/dallas-police-shooting/index.htmlhttps://www.cnn.com/2018/09/07/us/dallas-police-shooting/index.html

[​IMG]

2. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

God damn disgusting. They're already trying to cover shit up. At the news conference talking about the cop worker a "full shift" like that has ANY bearing on her crime.

3. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Wow! We can be shot for anything else... Why not add... "Being at home while black"

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

How did she mistakenly go into somebody else's home? Didn't she use a key? When was it apparent to her that this place don't look like her place? This is b.s.!

5. LA

LA Well-Known Member

There's absolutely no excuse for this tragedy. The aggressor should be charged to the full extent.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
  6. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

She entered a presumably locked apartment that she confused for hers and shot the guy?! The manslaughter charge filed against her should be upgraded to murder. As Shakespeare said: ''There's something rotten in Denmark.''

7. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

The plot thickens...the cop is the one with the sunglasses

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

These black women must be having a field day with this.
    I will say this though any black man willing to date a female cop of any race has got to be crazy af. She can literally do anything to you and get away with it. You are automatically trapped in an abusive relationship from the minute you exchange a conversation. They show us day in and day out they are not our friends they are not here to protect and serve us in fact their jobs require that they oppress us
    So sorry to hear about dude needlessly dying but I hope it serves as an important PSA unless you bagged stay the fuck away from these people.

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Dating a Cop or marrying a lawyer are both really bad ideas unless you do the same for a living.

10. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

SMH. Real talk, anytime there's negative or bad story involving a BM involved with a non-BW, I pretty much end up having to ignore it because people will just use the story to shamelessly push their agendas.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
  11. The Dark King

Agreed. Just setting yourself up for when the honey moon ends. Both jobs are adversarial by nature and the sentiment is not justice its get them before they get you.

12. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I knew it had to be something more than that. That's why I call BS!

But with 1,149 comments on a black woman's IG I can only GUESS what they're focused on.

13. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

14. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

15. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

16. The Dark King

Talk to her about what though?

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I read somewhere that they knew each other?
    Regardless, how does a person enter a locked apartment? The Manager said it's a key and keypad entry. How did she get in so late at night?

Was she fiddling with the door and he came and opened it to see who was trying to get in ? What the hell happened?
    Did he look through his peephole and see a uniformed cop trying to get in, so he opened it?

Look at the video footage...she's in full uniform crying and pacing..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6147459/Police-white-cop-shot-dead-black-neighbor.html

Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
  18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

A devastating loss of a beautiful person and life.
    What hurts even more is no doubt he moved to that expensive complex downtown to be safe from the very crap of what happened to him. And now he's dead. An absolute tragedy and a wasted life that had yielded such promise. :(

19. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

The specifics. They gotta look out for each other. Guess they had to relay the information to Dallas PD since its their jurisdiction and the rangers are just support.

20. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

The previous posted article says they didnt know each other and at the least debunks that she was in the picture with Botham.

How you dont know exactly what your apartment looks like once you walk in is beyond me. Not sure if he left his door unlocked or something but shit still ain't adding up. And of course all she can do is walk in circle crying while they're wheeling that brother down the hall trying to revive him.