Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by ColiBreh1, Sep 3, 2016.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

OK, I just looked at BSO's Twitter timeline to get filled in: https://twitter.com/BSO

This just looks like "Love & Hip-Hop" fuccery happening in real-time IRL

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

No fan of Khloe's, but damn Gilbert (Arenas).. Looking for attention much?

[​IMG]

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

From what I understand, Gilbert Arenas always talks reckless like this on social media. That's why Complex hired him to co-host that sports show with Mia Khalifa a year & half ago.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oddly, Jordyn's shape changes on and off..

[​IMG]

March 2018
    [​IMG]

September 2018
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

March 2018 All together now..
    [​IMG]

Meanwhile, the Klan is even more pissed..

[​IMG]

Calls her a "Liar"
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

But Will tells her.. 'don't let (em) break you..'
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Cheating drama between Kylie's best friend of former best friend Jordyn Woods and Khloe's BF now EX Tristan Thompson. And Khloe is more mad at Jordyn than that cheating ass Tristan. Smh.

6. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Not the first time I read something about Khloe being a lousy lay. and @Bliss Jordyn has gone the surgery route, just like the clan.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. darkcurry

I don't want to derail the "Kardashian Krush" thread so we can continue to speak about the drama here:

I just seen that Red Table with Jada and Jordyn and they're are now turning this into a black woman vs white woman thing. Smh.

start it at the 18:25 mark if you just want to get the black woman comment Jada made.

Some feminist out there are also trying to turn this into #metoo moment where Jordyn talks about Tristan just kissing her on the lips as they said their goodbyes later on IN THE MORNING. There are holes there even though Tristan is a dog he is more of cheating dog. Why is Jordyn there early into the morning and Tristan kissed her on the lips as she left? Normally when you get a goodbye kiss the morning after spending the night at somebody's house you two were doing something intimate last night. That part don't make any sense.

8. Reverie

And what do you think will happen if some immature white women start to retaliate instead of just ignore this stupid threesome drama?

9. darkcurry

It would be like throwing fuel on the fire.

10. Reverie

Yeah.

This girl, Jordyn is being used and abused by everyone she us surrounded by now. Even those who claim to help. I mean, Will Smith gives a shout out to her and his wife puts her on her show...

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Putting this here...

Calls her a "Liar"
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Her BFF...
    [​IMG]

She also tweeted...

"Tristan is equally to blame but Tristan is the father of my child. Regardless of what he does to me I won’t do that to my daughter. He has been addressing this situation PRIVATELY. If Tristan were to lie publicly about what conspired, then yes I would address him publicly as well."

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
  12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Will tells her.. 'don't let (em) break you..'
    [​IMG]

TBF, they've known her since she was born.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Khloe had been hearing it from her two tweets she put out.

Now this hashtag for Jordyn, they do have some valid points.

Fact is, the Trashians have reaped what they sowed. They're a bunch of man stealers themselves.

We don't know if Jordyn is lying but Tristan needs to fucking man up and admit or deny it. Just to end this.

14. Reverie

And how many more people watched this Jada thing when this aired, compared to ordinary watcher numbers?

Men can't be stolen.

15. K

K Well-Known Member

shocking.....yawn

16. K

K Well-Known Member

the video doesnt work

17. Reverie

Wonder how much of the money this jada video earned, ends up in the pocket of Jordyn. I really hope W&J shared with her, since they say they got her back....

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

True sis...true.

But damn, they do love to bite when the carrot is dangled.

l read a male stat a while ago.. 'lf you could never get caught... Would you'.....

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Khloe has finally seen the light. So many women tried to show/tell her...
    l think it's finally sunk in..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. darkcurry

Yeah, they took that video down because you know you have to PAY to see it. lol.

Im sure somebody else will put it up, but some context; she basically said "Black women can be the most disregarded and disrespected creatures" without some context to that. Because some of it's but they're certainly not the most. I wonder if Jada defended black men when we were getting called "the white people" and terrorist of the black community by the black media.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019