Kamala Harris' "blackness" is questioned

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DudeNY12, Feb 11, 2019.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

It's sad I use to be a fan but for him its all about the bag and to be fair black men are not going to buy his products like black women will so cater to your audience I suppose.

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

cthagod has become too corporate in recent years. So he can't really talk reckless, unfiltered, & truthful like he did in the past. Especially now that we're in the #MeToo era. A lot of stuff he said & talked about in the past is not appropriate anymore now.

Remember last year when his old rape case was being brought up in the media & especially on social media/forums?:

TPTB looked out for cthagod & made that story go away. The MSM barely covered it despite the fact it was being heavily discussed on social media, forums, comment sections, & etc. So there's no doubt he's important to the corporate powers he answers to. Since than, I've seen folks suggest that this old rape case is probably held over his head to keep him in line. I think that makes a lot of sense. That why you see him pandering to women/feminist/#MeToo issues all the time now.

3. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

Further proof that Cop-Mala was only "tough on crime" when it came to Black people.

Screen Shot 2019-07-19 at 6.11.34 PM.png

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Its who she was allowed to be tough on. Its elementary they want us all gone eventually.

5. Frederick

Kamala getting hit by big oppo-research dumps ahead of the next debate. Team Biden is coming for her neck after that last one.

This shit is funny. Literally every policy that she's claiming to support now, she opposed when she was a prosecutor.

Screen Shot 2019-07-23 at 12.09.55 AM.png

6. Frederick

Kamala been gettin' roasted all day on Twitter for her fake student debt forgiveness plan, which is so narrowly tailored that it won't actually help anybody.

Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 8.48.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 8.48.01 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 8.58.55 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 8.57.31 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 8.56.47 PM.png

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
  7. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL. Kamala is such a fake progressive.

In actuality, she's a right leaning moderate, like Bill Clinton.

If Dems want a true progressive to run against Trump, there's only Bernie or Warren. The rest of these simps are posers. The same as the congressional Dems who don't want to start impeachment proceedings against Donny.

If Obama had done a 10th of shit Trump has done, he would have been impeached by the GOP halfway into his first term.

Dem pols need to be really careful about projecting an image to voters that they're too scared to fight for their values.

8. Frederick

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
  9. Frederick

There can't be a more damning juxtaposition.

10. Frederick

So Kamala's record finally got exposed to a national audience. It really is criminal that the media got away with protecting her for this long. This stuff should have been discussed immediately after she launched her campaign.

The best response that they can muster is to attack Gabbard and claim that they've been targeted by Russian bots. Shit is pathetic.

I don't like or trust Tulsi, but Harris's record is objectively bad irrespective of whatever Gabbard's motives are. Props to her for being the one to target this fraud.

Harris's inability to respond once again puts the lie to her skills as a prosecutor or politician. There's also sorts of shit on Gabbard that she could have clapped back with. It's clear that Harris is no kind of natural politician. She can give a well-prepared speech, but anytime that she gets challenged and has to think on her feet, it's a trainwreck.

11. Frederick

Oh shit. Tulsi really drew blood. Charlamagne has turned on Kamala after spending the entire year shilling for her.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics...ala-harris-cnn-democratic-debate-ebof-vpx.cnn

The rats are fleeing the ship. They tried to bully Black people into supporting her, and it was a miserable failure.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I don't see how Harris is any better than 45. 45 hasn't created a single policy against blacks that I'm aware of. You would think that WS would want to bring back Jim Crow before they become a minority, but they don't need 45 for that, Kamala could and most likely would help them with that just as much as 45.

Take away 45's mouth dribble the only thing gained by voting for Harris is possible better foriegn relations, and that's just based on hope, not data. So far 45 hasn't done any unrepairable damage on the international scene as long as things don't escalate with Iran. I'm hoping he actually achieves something with China as far as trade.

In short, the only gain I see from a Harris president is less reality show antics, that's a condition that won't last anyway being that televised political fuckery is entertainment for the vast majority of voters.

Make Harris the blue ticket and I'll vote 3rd party and be done with it.

No politican can save us, took damn near 400 years for half assed civil rights. Mathematically we will be there in another 400. Just hold on and be patient right?

Keep voting, shopping at Amazon and complaining when a system that wasn't designed to give you power (that you already have) fails you over and over.

13. Frederick

I don't like Trump, but aside from some of his rhetoric, he's not any worse than the Democrats have been towards Black America.

The Democrats were just as responsible as the Republicans for mass incarceration, and yet the Congressional Black Caucus has lined up behind the guy who was directly responsible for the Crime Bill, federal sentencing reform, civil asset forfeiture, bankruptcy "reform" and a bunch of other racist policies that disproportionately hurt the Black community.

There's been no coherent defense of Harris's record besides attacks on Gabbard's own questionable past because everything that she said was true, and the dirty secret is that wealthy white liberals and bougie negroes actually like what Harris did to poor Black people in San Francisco. Just like they like how Mayor Pete completely ignored the Black community in his city until he got embarrassed by a police shooting during his campaign.

Yeah, Trump badmouths Black athletes. So did plenty of Democrats, including liberal icon, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who always rules on the side of giving the policy more powers over citizens.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/10/10/politics/ruth-bader-ginsburg-colin-kaepernick/index.html

This is the point that I've been trying to make that's pissed off a lot of people here. It's a realization that I came to during Obama's presidency. The Democratic party is largely a worthless institution that does nothing for its base and is coasting on decades old accomplishments.

14. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Trump is systematically deconstructing the federal bureaucracy by nominating and appointing people to run agencies who are opposed to the expressed mission statement of those agencies

It's not helpful to the Black people of Flint, Michigan when 45 appoints an EPA chief who stands against nearly all environmental regulations and believes personally the EPA shouldn't exist.

Trumptard is also stacking the federal courts with not only conservative judges, but right wing extremist ones.

When the POTUS and his AG are diminishing the civil rights investigation of the Department of Justice, it allows more Black people to be discriminated against with no legal recourse at the federal level.

People need to look a little deeper to understand why this president is so dangerous to the future of this country, even after he's no longer in office.

When 45 openly talks about leaving NATO and encouraging the breakup of the EU, exactly who does that benefit??(Putin/China).

15. Frederick

That's not new though, the same thing happened under the Bush administration. Bush hired people who made working conditions so hostile that thousands of career bureaucrats quit.

Bush also shut down the Civil Rights Division of the DOJ.

https://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/03/us/politics/03rights.html

The Obama administration made no efforts to get these people back or to fix the culture in these agencies. In fact, Obama appointed a bunch of Republicans like Comey to head them.

Here's what "resistance hero" Comey had to say about racist cops. He blamed the Black community.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...emic-of-police-violence-against-black-people/

...and Bush had the same toxic effect on international diplomacy. He refused to sign the Kyoto accords, antagonized Iran and North Korea, alienated most of the US's allies with the nonsensical Iraq war, and appointed that fucking lunatic Bolton to be UN ambassador.

The GOP is on board for everything that Trump is doing on the international stage except for tariffs, and every foreign government knows that the rest of the Republicans are just as bad.

...and why was he in a position to make a record number of appointments? Because Obama and the weak ass Senate Democrats let themselves be held hostage by the GOP, and they refused to get rid of the filibuster. That's why Obama couldn't get the majority of his appointments through despite having a Senate majority for six years of his time as POTUS and all of those vacancies were left open for Trump.

The these same idiot Democrats want to bring the filibuster back, so that the GOP can do the same thing.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...restore-filibuster-scotus-nominees/100299012/

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/cory-booker-filibuster_n_5c925179e4b0f7ed945e90a3

https://theintercept.com/2019/01/24/pod-save-america-kirsten-gilibrand-filibusuter/

Sorry, but the fear-mongering about Trump doesn't work. The rest of the Republicans are just as bad, and the Democrats are complicit in most of that shit due to their incompetent opposition.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. Frederick

Back on topic.

Kamala's poll numbers are tanking after that second debate performance. She's ceded most of the support that she pulled from Biden in the first debate back to Biden and to Booker.

Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 11.22.28 AM.png

17. Frederick

Holy shit. Kamala's down to 1% support with Black Democrats in the Quinnipiac poll.

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=3637

[​IMG]

Let that be a lesson to the professional buckdancers in the media who thought that they could force the community to support this piece of garbage.

Her campaign is over. It's a matter of time.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  18. Frederick

Hahahahaha. Another new low for Cop-mala.

She's losing to the Yang Gang and is now polling fifth in her home state.

LOL @ the "first tier candidate."

19. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

After your long Bernie-Bottery, I'm pleased as punch that that we can finally come together in our common dislike of Kamala.

20. Frederick

I'm not pro-Bernie so much as am I anti-the useless, do-nothing Democratic party.

I'll support anybody who strays from their orthodoxy.

I'm glad that Kamala is going down, but we've still got half the Black voters in the Dem base supporting senile ass Biden, who's done nothing but fuck over the community for his entire political career, just because he was Obama's Veep.

Never mind the fact that Obama picked him specifically to appeal to closet racists and to avoid the "Bradley effect."

But yeah, let's keep this one friendly.