Kamala Harris' "blackness" is questioned

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DudeNY12, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

Wrong. She did "indict" them. She didn't "prosecute" them. If you don't understand the difference, you shouldn't be lecturing others about what to think about her record.

She threatened poor women with prison because their kids missed school.

Look at this fucking video. She's talking about how she put charges on a homeless woman who was working two jobs to support her children like it's a good thing.

There's no fucking way to spin this shit. It's deranged.

Also, let's get this straight. There's a difference between the legal and colloquial definition of truancy. Being legally "truant" doesn't mean that you never go to school. It just means that you have a certain number of unexcused absences on the year. Depending on the state, it can be as few as five. Also, showing up late to class sometimes counts as an unexcused absence. Poor families might have their kids miss a day of school or come in late for all sorts of reasons that are out of their control.

Threatening poor black people with prison as a means to adjust their behavior is racist bullshit. You're out your white liberal mind trying to defend this garbage policy to a group of black men.

2. Frederick

Also, if you want to shutdown an argument, it ain't gonna happen with Snopes or any of those other fact checkers. They're just as biased as anybody else.

3. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Solid points, I read about the bus issue.

4. meowkittenmeow

Who is using snopes in this thread?

5. Frederick

The person that I was responding to.

6. meowkittenmeow

You didn’t quote them, so I was curious.

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I'm Jamaican with a Rastafarian uncle and that's totally false. It's a completely religious experience for most of them.

8. The Dark King

Well here's the sad thing. She has a legitimate shot at winning the primary and if she does in voting for her. If not for any other reason than we need adults running this shot again. I hate being this politically engaged to point where I lose sleep. Honestly I think climate change is going to destroy the Republic and make us nation states but until then some normalcy would be nice.

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

10. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Disagree, Brother Freddy. Black h*es will be first in line to vote for her on principle alone. Anything else they can mentally reconcile. You see online at least how they're trying to vote-shame hetero black men if we don't fall in line.

11. RicardoCooper

Hahaha we had an 8-year scandal free administration under a guy who won both the popular and electoral votes twice, with the first movement on nationwide health care in over 100 years, and it was just too much for bullshit Murkkka. They expressly didn't want "normalcy" they wanted chaos, especially the far-left. This is the new normal, right here. Trump is not a glitch. As whites slowly lose their majority, expect more shenanigans. Enjoy.

PS: Trump's rolling back Obama's whole climate change agenda.

12. Frederick

I don't know man. She launched her campaign months ago and they've been pushing the "support the black queen" bullshit hard in her favor, yet she has more support from black men than black women. Even Bernie and Biden's crusty white asses are outperforming her.

Her record is so fucked up, that it's effectively undermined the sistahood's solidarity.

Cardi B shouted out Bernie on Twitter earlier, and there were a shitload of her black female fans who gave him positive responses.

Screen Shot 2019-07-16 at 3.21.52 PM.png

The primary is still in its early phases though, so we'll see.

13. Frederick

Spot on response to this "Russian bots" hysteria that's been pushed by the Dem establishment to excuse all of their failures. People acting like Trump and Putin invented American racism.

Screen Shot 2019-07-16 at 6.35.01 PM.png

Harris is bringing them up because her supporters have been claiming that "bots" are distorting her record as DA/AG.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. Frederick

This explains why they didn't check her clown ass for any of the bullshit that she said.

15. The Dark King

If you think the far left wanted chaos you aren't paying attention, they may want more than the majority is ready for they don't get off on the destruction of others that's all on the right.
    I suggest if you have the disposable income invest in climate disaster relief and disaster preparedness its going to boom like crazy.

16. The Dark King

I use to like him when it became clear dude is totally down with the gynocracy he constantly calls men trash while praising women never calling them out on their shit especially black women. Nothing about his actions surprises me.

17. RicardoCooper

Not only did they want chaos then, they want it now. See AOC and "The Squad" ("Justice Democrats") attacking Dems harder than the GOP, which gets a pass.

The opposite of chaos is the status quo, are you gonna tell me leftists are for the status quo? Haha.

Nope, this bullshit is the new normal, we're in the Endgame now.

18. The Dark King

Ok if you say so

19. Frederick

I turned on that show for the first time in ages today and that motherfucker was making jokes about Pernell Whitaker getting hit by and a car and dying.

Dude is straight up trash, and so are most of the rest of our cultural gatekeepers.

20. Frederick

Yeah, because Pelosi is enabling Trump.

Dude, this shit isn't about personalities. There's an actual policy debate here.

This latest spat started because Pelosi pissed away the "victory" from the government shutdown and gave Trump everything that he was asking for. That's why Trump started defending her.

Trump exists because of the failures of the Democratic party, and they're going to get him reelected by playing defense and refusing to do oversight during the campaign.

Also, all of that bullshit from the Congressional Black Caucus attacking AOC and Pressley last week came about because people are finally going to primary their useless sellout asses and replace them with people who work for the community instead of Wall Street.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019