Joy Reid, c'mooooon down!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Paniro188, Apr 26, 2018.

1. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Paniro, the Republicans fucked up in the 1960s by WELCOMING in all the racist, segregationist, white supremacist Dixiecrats into the GOP after LBJ signed The Civil Rights Act of 1964.

By doing so, they let the racist Southerners change the polarity of the party and push their social agenda.

What the GOP should have done is say no fucking way, we don't want you in our party and isolated them, that way they could have been cut out of American politics.

Now the Republican party has been tainted by that misguided tactical error and has become the party of Southern racists.

All the states that enslaved and subjugated Black people during Jim Crow are now deep red Republican states.
    All the former Confederate states are majority Republican voters.
    That's not by accident.

Unless you think there's no more racists down South anymore.lol

It's not my concern that you choose to be ignorant on the subject.

2. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

Do you think we will EVER agree on anything?

3. bilbo

bilbo Active Member

Any black person who likes Trump is a mentally ill coon. Never been a big fan of Kanye but it is disappointing to see him fall like he has.

4. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

So because he thinks different politically you call him names....awesome! We wonder why were so divided in this country.

5. bilbo

bilbo Active Member

I give zero fucks about being divided from a Trump supporter, because I cannot genuinely advocate for the betterment of black minds and bodies if I'm riding the coon train.

6. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

K

7. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I don't believe in insulting people, but I am ideologically opposed to everything the current administration is trying to do. That isn't being divided, that is a case of clearly divergent and opposing interests. To not be opposed would be suicidal.

Last edited: May 10, 2018
  8. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

So basically, if the current admin said letting out a morning fart is a good idea you would be against it purely because there must be some nefarious reason behind it...... gotcha

9. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I am against everything the administration has expressed support for politically. Note the use of the word "ideologically" in my earlier post.

10. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

I'm kidding, man.

11. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Conservatives can't help but inject their unpopular views into forums that have little or nothing to do with politics, then cry victim when their views are rightly opposed

12. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

How does shrinking government encourage equality of opportunity?

13. andreboba

He's brainwashed. The only people who benefit from smaller government are the rich.
    No rules, no regulations, no accountability.

There's no such thing as equality of opportunity when the person next to you controls all routes of access and financial resources.

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Curious how you say that, yet ignore the countries (over)run by (their) Government? That's not a solution to a free life. Give me freedom, man.

15. Madeleine

Which are those countries overrun by their governments, according to you?

16. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

Right on dewd

17. Madeleine

I just wanna hear his line of reasoning and thought process. I have some time and Nigerian peanuts ready;-)

18. andreboba

LOL. Paniro isn't much for conversation or defending his point of view.
    His goal is to be 'provocative', not engage in any kind of discourse to gain understanding.

He's a drive-by poster.
    [​IMG]

He rarely follows up the stuff he posts with more than a handful of words.

Paniro has started entire threads he won't comment in.

Last edited: May 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

You will not get any answers. Like TDK from the far-left, they're just emotional-based, regurgitated talking points

20. Madeleine

Oh ok. Then there’s no fun in it.
    @Paniro188 : Don't be a chicken and follow up on your statement.