Joy Reid, c'mooooon down!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Paniro188, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

No you are not allowed. Can you believe we are even discussing permissions i2018!?!

So l was reading these two comments by 2 different people on a Black Blog.

"...#StayOpen is the new #StayWoke ... monolithic black thought is dead. You don't have to be a Social Conservative supporter (which I am), HOWEVER, you best at least should know which DEMOCRAT/L!BER AL policies you support and more importantly, WHY? And...what have they done for you lately? 50 years of support for the d.e.m.o.c.r.a.t.s and liberal ideology and blacks are STILL AT THE BOTTOM economically, academically and socially of of every group. It's now clear the black community will never rise following thatfailed ideology. No issue is more important than Good Jobs (allowing you to feed your family), Excellent schools (enabling your kids to get a good education) and H.e.t.e.r.o.s.e.x.u.a.l Marriage which creates strong stable families and communities (only 1 in 4 black women will marry).These 3 core principles and a plan in place to accomplish those goals is basic SELF PRESERVATION. The black community has lost it's way. Love your people enough to speak the truth.
    ^
    (Same guy^)
    "...When two powerful opposing forces are oppressing you, your only option is to play both ends against the middle.

White Liberals use the "Evil Conservative B00geyman" argument to keep blacks paralyzed in fear and to deflect from their inability to improve blacks schools, create good jobs in the black community and dismiss that their SOCIAL ENGINEERING PROGRAMS helped create the current dysfunctional broken black family. These same white liberals live next door to, socialize with and send their own kids to school with the kids of the "Evil Conservative B00geyman".
    *******_
    • "...Martin was socially conservative, Malcolm was socially conservative and the entire continent of Africa IS socially conservative!

The ghetto and liberalism is not our culture. Blacks didn't come from no dam ghettos . Black Wall Street wasn't built on black liberal fairytales of "duh Gubbahamint Fairy".
      Who's coming to save poe black folks with gud jobs, excellent black ghetto schools and productive, thriving black communities full of black baby mama led households. All of this is All of this is 100% the fault of black men following black buffoonish lib leaders and a failed ideology. You can't call yourself a leader without first accepting accountability and responsibility for yourself and your family..."
    • ^17

• Now of course no one is 100% to blame for anything, but the rest of the overall points ...yay or nay?
    • ( Man, that Independent Party for all free-thinkers from needs to form. )

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
  2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

FIFY. That's doesn't apply to non-black minorities.

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I will be voting for the republicans for Florida legislature. I'm pro second amendment, However; I will be voting for the democrats for congress to tie up Dotard.

The problem with the republicans is that they have a stupid do nothing approach to economics unless its giving away money overseas or blowing up the military budget. The other problem they have is bad candidates, Bush and Dotard case in point. Not to mention how comfortable they are with denying scientific facts.

McCain, or Romney would be ok. I can't think of anyone else on that side I would consider voting for.

The problem with most blacks that become republican is that they for the most part become die hard supporters of fuckery. Just because you vote republican don't mean you have to be holding up an "all lives matter" sign. Its like they do it to kiss ass, instead of doing it out of personal conviction.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
  4. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

As a Black man, what has the GOP ever done for you??

5. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

Well, for one the civil Rights movement. And before you holler about the the parties switched.

6. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

Why it won't link the other video I had on the big switch myth is beyond me.

I don't want any party to do a damn thing "for" me other than shrink governmemt shrink spending and give equality of opportunity over equality of outcome.

7. andreboba

You need to watch the YT vids you post more closely. No one in that vid claims that Republicans were responsible for the Civil Rights Movement or the Civil Rights Act of 1964, or The Voting Rights Act of 1965.

A Democratic POTUS signed both those acts into law. That same Democratic president also acknowledged the Democratic party would lose the South for a generation once these two pieces of legislation were passed and signed into law.

The vid was right in one sense, that conservative Southern whites didn't automatically leave the southern Democratic(Dixiecrat) party in 1965.

Most southerners were Dixiecrats, a faction of the Democratic party that promoted states' rights, racial segregation and social conservatism.

By the time the Civil Rights Act was passed, southern Democrats gradually began to leave the party.

When Reagan was elected in 1980, the South had nearly all converted to the GOP and their conservative racial, economic and social policies.

So let me rephrase, what has the MODERN Republican party, since 1980, ever done for you Paniro??

8. andreboba

Why do you want the federal government to shrink??
    And of course if you vote, you expect your elected officials to represent your personal interests.

As a Black man, has the Republican party done that for you?

9. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

Like I said the video I tried to post will not post and tried to take that one out and will not delete. The big switch is a lie imo and I don’t want a party ‘doing’ anything for me

10. andreboba

You need to do your research if you're going to preach from your soapbox.
    All the Southern racist Dixiecrats did indeed leave the Democratic party and register as part of the Republican party.

It took about 15 years, but by the time Reagan ran against Carter, the GOP controlled the South.

Strom Thurmond used to be a Democrat. Reagan used to be a Democrat.
    Funny how by the 1960s they were Republicans.

Now the entire South is Republican dominated. The Dixiecrats and their belief in social conservatism and racial segregation and states' rights didn't magically disappear. However they did manage to make the entire GOP reflect their radical ideas.

The Republican party of Lincoln is NOT the same Republican party of Reagan.

Most Southerners in fact used to HATE the Republican party because of Lincoln, the Civil War and the Emancipation Proclamation. You aren't going to find too many schools named after Lincoln down South.
    Clearly, the polarity of both parties switched in 1964.

11. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

Do you think we will ever agree on this?

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lol..where's my conspiracy thread @ veritas.
    ( you're too cute :D)

So the superslueths have concluded their investigation and found no hacking. (She hired people and the FBI were contacted...which was an absolute waste of taxpayers money because she's now all but admitted it and has apologized..)

Excerpt:
    Reid apologized, saying her remarks were 'insensitive, tone deaf and dumb.' On Saturday, she apologized also to Ann Coulter for using transgender stereotypes to describe the conservative commentator.

The posts that came to light in December were written for 'The Reid Report,' her blog when she was covering Florida politics a decade ago.

In posts, she refers to then-Florida Gov. Charlie Crist as 'Miss Charlie' and suggested he was 'ogling the male waiters' on his honeymoon after marrying his wife, whom he has since divorced. She questioned whether the marriage was a sham by a gay man who thought it would help him politically.

This week, Mediaite revealed a set of other supposed blog posts. In one of these posts, Reid notes that
    'most straight people cringe at the sight of two men kissing' and that she couldn't see the movie 'Brokeback Mountain' because she didn't want to watch two male characters having sex."

BTW, AndreB...another was uncovered...revealing Reid was Team Trump in the Rosie / Trump feud.
    [​IMG]

13. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

Shameless plug again.

Had to clown the right for acting like the snowflakes they say the left are

14. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

LOL guys like you only pretend to dislike Republicans :rolleyes:

15. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

History and facts bounce off righties like bullets off Superman. This is why they need "alternative facts." I'd tell you to just not engage, but these are the people who are dragging America into the gutter.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So now an ass from the Crips has put a hit out on Kanye. So disgusting.

'Former Snoop Dog Pound member and CRIP, Daz Dilinger, real name is Delmar Drew Arnaud...sent out the message yesterday posting;

"All the Crips out there, y'all fuck Kanye up. You see that motherfucker, fuck his ass up on G.'
    "'Better not ever see you in concert. Better not ever see you around the LBC (Long Beach) Better not ever see you around California.'

“Stay in Calabasas, ya hear me? ‘Cuz we got a Crip alert for Kanye … All the Crips out there — you see him, bang on his ass, fuck his ass up. ”

They can't control Kanye, so he orders to murder Kanye for not playing along.
    Violent, murderous thug Lib loons showing the WHOLE world their complete madness.

Last edited: May 2, 2018
  17. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

Smh the tolerant left sending out their "bubba's" and search dogs to round their runaway slave up.

18. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

While I can agree that her appearance should've been off-limits... She, Conway, and especially the ringleader earned every joke that came their way.

19. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Agreed. Talk about forgetting where they came from. Nearly all BM pols who are republican seem to be overcompensating. One republican that is republican, but can call it like it is would be Normal Steele.

20. andreboba

LOL. Now Crips are liberals?? I didn't know most of them voted. BTW Daz didn't say anyone should kill Kanye. He merely suggested someone beat his ass up.