Jewish WW Are Less Likely To Be W/ BM Than Non-Jewish WW

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by LA, Mar 9, 2008.

1. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

Funny. Actually, most of the New Yorkers I know are very liberal. Even those on the Upper East Side.
    ;)

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Friendly absolutely but in terms of dating it always seemed like they were more geared towards keeping the heritage alive but that's only in my limited experience though. Why did you move?

3. RestlessRita

I hate winter. I now live in Florida. Not perfect, but what is? At least it's Not cold.

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I used to live in New Jersey. I miss the changing of the seasons. I miss the snow. I sometimes think people look better dressed warmly.

5. RestlessRita

I don't miss winter at all. I love Autumn and miss that. I usually go to New England in the Fall. I live in the Fort Lauderdale area but do spend a lot of time in Miami, especially during basketball season........LET'S GO HEAT!!!!

6. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I'll be sure to let you know when my car needs to be dug out and my sidewalk needs shoveled...I'll watch you from inside my warm cozy house whilst sipping hot chocolate. With whipped cream. :p

7. RestlessRita

Mmmm. Sounds quite inviting.

8. The Dark King

Be gone with you vile woman. We do not speak such blasphemy here lol

9. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

You both do realize this is the Lakers League, right? At least act like you know :p

10. RestlessRita

Now, I don't mind the trash talk about my situation with Nigel, but I will not tolerate trash talk about the Heat. Been a season ticket holder since they began!!

11. The Dark King

Ever see Harold Miner play?

12. RestlessRita

Baby Jordan?

13. RaiderLL

Lol I'm not even a huge basketball fan, I just had to give y'all a hard time. Los Angeles native here, so the Lakers ARE the team IMO, but the only sport I fight over is football :p carry on miss Rita ;)

14. The Dark King

Respect

15. RestlessRita

Well now, RLL, if I wanted to give YOU a hard time, I would tell you I'm a JETS fan, but since I'm not like that, I won't say anything.....
    :smt103

16. RaiderLL

C'mon now...no ones claiming the jets and you know it lol. It's not that you don't want to give me a hard time, it's just that you don't have a leg to stand on with your team of choice :D Enjoy your day ;)

17. RestlessRita

HA!! Actually, I couldn't care less for football. I am an avid basketball fan. I'm from New York, so I like to piss people off about the JETS. You have a nice day, as well....:cool:

18. The Dark King

I think I like you

19. RestlessRita

Your post is a bit unsettling for me. I, for one, am Jewish and have been involved with several black men. I am actually most comfortable with black men (not sure why. Just has always been that way). My cousin is engaged and lives with her wonderful black fiance. Maybe have grown up in NYC, diversity is commonplace. IR couples are no big deal. I come from a loving family who focuses on a person's character, not their skin color. Guess I'm one of the lucky ones.......
    :freehug:

20. RaiderLL

:shock:

Never understood how someone could not like football. Just seems wrong. You being a jets fan makes sense now though...can't be a fan of the game AND be a jets fan :cool: