Jewish WW Are Less Likely To Be W/ BM Than Non-Jewish WW

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by LA, Mar 9, 2008.

1. brooklynny

brooklynny New Member

It's silly to me to say, who does this better or that better.... A woman is a woman and if she is humane & sincere, you have found a rare one.

Living in Brooklyn, we have a large community of different Jewish sects. I find it interesting no one really talks about this in public however that's for another thread.

Brooklyn Babylon was a good movie, however, it tried to showcase a hip-hop and street wise individual with a woman who loosely practiced the Jewish faith.

I would have made a movie that showcased a hard working "African American" male who likes rock music, doesn't speak Ebonics, and helps people. I would have liked to watch him try to "win over" her parents rather than the acceptance of a sect or the whole Jewish religion "rules" regarding dating outside of your culture. Finding that acceptable will not happen in a 90 minutes movie...

There are many aspects and cultures within the Jewish faith that can't be ignored when asking, why women who practice this faith do not traditionally date outside of it.

It's a way of life for many women of the faith in general. You learn at a young age to be a certain way and to only date certain men within your sect or outside of it. I researched this stuff before I came in here..

If a woman who practices the Jewish faith loosely (AKA Jerry Seinfeld) and does not have a conservative sect background and family, you will have an easier time courting her.

The less conservative the family and religious culture, the better chance that woman will be more open to dating all types of men.

My personal opinion, sure I would like to talk to women of the Jewish faith I find attractive (I found her at work but...) I have to respect why it may not work out. The last thing I want to do is make her uncomfortable by challenging a part of her culture. Is it fair? No. However, one person will not change centuries of a way of life for many.

Like I said, it depends on her background and willingness to see you as a person while dealing with any possible cultural circumstances.

I can imagine many women of the Jewish faith were forced to be in an arranged marriage or solely date a specific man or men; not having the chance to explore. I can't fault anyone for this. And sure it should be different, but in NYC, you don't question these things in public. It goes beyond "interracial". And you have to understand it.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Fam what are you talking about my girl is Jewish and lives on the lower east side and her parents adore my black ass. Some people even if they respect tradition aren't married to it. And if we don't challenge tradition things can never change for the better.

3. brooklynny

brooklynny New Member

I am not your "fam". You can't use your "situation" as some kind of precedent. It doesn't work that way. Given, how you express yourself here you are either full of it or found a woman easier than watching the sun come up this Sunday morning. And I am leaning toward full of it just to show my rebuttal up. Good luck

4. The Dark King

Ok you're right my situation is anecdotal I'll allow that buddy, can I call you buddy, but it's interesting that you some how think that you as a black guy, if you are a black guy, actually know how it works across the board with all Jewish women in NY. NY, especially the city, is pretty much as liberal as they come. There are traditionalists who wouldn't dream of dating out side their race/faith, but the ones willing to live their own lives independent of all that are out there in great numbers. Enjoy your day oh btw if you want to insult me fine but insult my girl then lets set up a time to meet since you'd don't live too far away bitch ass.

5. brooklynny

brooklynny New Member

I don't consider myself "the black guy". It's a waste of my time. I have a name and demand people use it. :smt030You can be the black guy:smt030. No one insulted your girl the way you insulted my rebuttal. I don't know you or your girl and it's a waste of my time to use insults and threats to converse. And you can fight all you want- just without me near it. I don't resolve matters through violence because it's ineffective. Now, if you want to continue this unneeded back and forth be my guess, but it will be without me. I refer to women of the Jewish faith and not as Jewish women. There is an appropriateness and humanity in my logic.

6. brooklynny

brooklynny New Member

Someone sent me some kind of negative "reputation" message. I know I am new here however I think progressively. I will not apologize for my comments. I am careful in what I post throughout the net.

BTW, any thread or rebuttal of mine cannot simply be reported because another person does not like its intention. If you have a problem with my words, fine. However do not confuse me with someone who needs reporting. Don't read my words if you have issues with them. I am entitled to share and is thought-provoking. I enjoy making people think because I put work into what I share.

I want people to reevaluate the culture and definition of interracial. Let's do away with exclusion and condition our minds to love the person and not race.

Time for my nap...

7. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Your an intelligent dumbass.

8. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Farahkhan's people paint all Jews in the same brush not wanting to mention those differences. I have not dated a Jewish woman in my life since they are mostly in the White mainstream and not interested in brothers. I read about that in books,magazines,and other media of brothers dating Jewish women but,they don't exist in trying to date one.

9. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

agreed!! 100%!!

10. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

In my limited experience Jewish women are some of the most open-minded, tolerant and progressive females in the U.S.

Never heard of the stereotype that Jewish women were inaccessible to BM, unless the women are very orthodox.

I would say that 'traditional' Southern White women from established families are the ones most reluctant to pursue IR relationships. But they will fuck you on the low.:smt077

11. The Dark King

Fixed. Fucking with black men is the ultimate rebellion for a lot of them

12. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Finding those tolerent Jewish women can be a challenge.

13. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

Jewish women/Black men

I am a Jewish woman who has ALWAYS been attracted to black men and have always had many black friends in general.
    I have had romantic relationships with black men and tend to stick with them......

14. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I have generally found them to be quite willing, but I'm aware that this is my experience, not necessarily a generalization that can be said about all Jewish women.

15. arbncdt1

arbncdt1 Member

I am very good friends with traditional and orthodox Jews. It has been my experience that Jews are not prejudice, with regard to race. Jewish families want their sons and daughters to preserve the Judaism; therefore, there is pressure to inside their faith. If a non-jewish BM were to convert to Judaism, most Jewish families would not have a problem with marriage. There is a lot of sacrifice and dedication required to convert to Judaism.

16. RestlessRita

I'm not into making "general statements". Who we choose to be involved with has a lot to do with where we come from and how our families view the world. Growing up in New York City was an advantage, I believe, because I grew up amongst many different types of people. Color and religion just weren't big issues in my family. I have a few interracial marriages in my family so it wasn't unusual for me to date black guys, and Yes, I am Jewish. I have always been attracted to black men and have enjoyed my relationships with them ENORMOUSLY !!

17. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I'm beginning to like you, Rita.

18. The Dark King

Queens?

19. RestlessRita

Queens. Near Queens college.

20. The Dark King

Makes sense. A lot of the LI.and upper east side Jewish families aren't that liberal lol