Is your attraction exclusively toward ww/bm?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by medullaslashin, Aug 16, 2015.

1. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

This is the risk. Sometimes those "warning signs" really are warning signs. I usually told myself that if they were in a social place (bar, club, party) that I had the right to at least attempt a conversation. It's different in other places (store, gym, street), though I sometimes tried those too lol.

But I never pushed it. I stepped up with whatever confidence I had and put across the vibe I hoped for in return. I generally got a clear signal one way or the other, and the signal was usually positive. They weren't all interested ultimately, but they were almost always nice enough.

2. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

There are few in the military that don’t enjoy fighting, son. Lol

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

My recruiter wanted me to go SEAL. Probably should have went SWICC tho. They are their extract team. They come in HOT. I mean really really HOT.

4. K

K Well-Known Member

Hey - worth a try for sure. A friend of mine was talking about when he went on vacation to some exotic place and there were quite a few single women at the beach with their books. He met a few.

5. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I considered going deep in the murky murk, but I decided on a different path. I’ve met plenty and kudos to them, but, I have come to enjoy the finer things in my older age.

6. nikki davis

nikki davis New Member

now im 100 percent attracted to and date black men after dating and sex i only prefer bm

7. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Pleased you loved brothers.

8. LexiR

LexiR Active Member

I’ve always been attracted to BM. I can’t really say that it comes down to any one thing. But when I was in college, BM would approach me with the most confidence and was definitely something that spun me in their direction. Its not JUST the confidence thing tho ... because I’ve met confident men from other races but I would say that that had an impact on me at first. So since, I’ve had 4 long term relationships and all have been with black men.

9. teddebear07

teddebear07 Active Member

at the roulette tables ,do you always bet on black ?

10. LexiR

LexiR Active Member

ummmmmmm IF I were to find myself at the roulette table .... yes. I hate losing so why take the risk and go with the gamble? ;)

11. teddebear07

if you want to feel the rush , you have to take the risk !

12. LexiR

LexiR Active Member

so I shouldn’t bet on black? Lol

I was saying I DO always bet on black and therefore there is no risk.

In addition to being rarely serious, I’m also rarely clear lol

13. teddebear07

lol , now i understand.

14. CrystalCrowne

CrystalCrowne New Member

I wouldn't go as far as saying that I am exclusively attracted to WW, but there is a very STRONG preference. I know certain people frown upon this, but it's my life and it's how I like it.

15. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

So I know this is pretty dead and probably no one is gonna talk, but the other day I was reading comments of black men about interracial, they said they didn´t date women who dated other black men before that, they sometimes ask white women if they did, and if they said yes "I can´t think a long time relationship with you, only a night" a that dated ONLY black men, and that it felt pretty dumb to me, even Incel I´d say.
    It´s like why they care white women dating "all kinds of men" xD.
    I still wonder why

16. tw1994

tw1994 New Member

Not exclusively but definitely prefer black men. The masculinity, physical contrast, confidence. And in past 1-2 years I definitely have been thinking more about interracial marriage and mixed kids. Not quite sure why.

17. Soulthinker

I hope that brother comes to your life soon.

18. vanille

vanille Active Member

I'm actually trying to figure that one out ;-)
    I only ever have been with one guy and he was black

And to be honest, it is purely psychologic, but I like this idea of being black guys only
    It also fits the blond girl sterotype and, well, I think it's funny :p

19. Soulthinker

Yes, it's funny because it's not hair color the reason brothers choose WW.

20. vanille

vanille Active Member

I never said it was, that's why I said stereotype :p
    Otherwise we wouldn't use "ww" but "blond w" x)