Is your attraction exclusively toward ww/bm?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by medullaslashin, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen this video, it may have been posted on this forum somewhere else before. I thought it was an interesting video, I think the black girl needed to wear a slightly more revealing outfit but I was personally a bit shocked to see the results. But also not shocked at the same time in certain regards as I can see how when you really break it down this is where most men's preferences line up.

2. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I didn't find those results shocking in the least. They'd have been even more skewed if the black woman was darker skinned.

3. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Not the perfect test TBH.
    First of all, they're in LA and the beauty standard there is still the 'perfect blonde' surfer chick type.

Also, if they were in a city with a higher Black or non-White population, that light skinned woman would have probably won, or come close.

4. Elklodge

As someone who lives in the LA area can definitely confirm this, I mean I have a strong, just about exclusive attraction to white women and did find the blonde to be slightly more attractive or rather my type. BUT that light skinned girl is beautiful and I can recognize that a mile away so it is telling nobody hit on her. They were in the Hollywood area which is pretty mixed in terms of demographics, I wonder what would have happened if they had done it in an area like Santa Monica and then Leimert Park.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. K

K Well-Known Member

I think it's a really flawed test partly because they weren't dressed in a similar way. Also, they were going by "cat calls" and that doesn't say much. Many men are going to look and maybe be interested but aren't yelling things out. I was surprised though. The blonde look is rampant in CA and I expected the more exotic look to get more attention.

6. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

The mere fact that they refer to the black woman as "exotic" shows that the blonde is the baseline. But I agree with @K and @andreboba that the "experiment" is less than ideally designed.

7. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

The blonde probably seems more approachable. She spends the video walking around smiling. The light skin woman looks like she is on a mission or the sun is in her eyes. They would have to dress the same and maintain a similar demeanor in order to get a more accurate comparison.

8. K

K Well-Known Member

Good points.

9. Elklodge

That is a very good point and as the video goes on the black chick starts looking angrier and angrier so men probably backed offed sensing she wasn't game for any conversation lol

10. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Just one more way this was poorly designed. I guess these two have no hope of getting this published in a peer-reviewed journal lol.

I recall reading that one of the most important factors for women, when it comes to attracting men, is flirting. So the approachability thing makes sense to me.

11. K

K Well-Known Member

I hear women say things all the time about men not approaching them. But then if I watch them they are sitting with their face in their phone or they have a RBF or they look at people but don't smile or say hi.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Face in the phone and RBF are automatic passes for me.

13. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I actually had some luck approaching those women, once I knew that staring at their phone and RBF weren't the obvious signs they appeared to be. The downside is that once you get them talking, other guys suddenly find their confidence lol

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

It's just a turn off for me. It would be different if I already knew something about her. I think the phone thing makes me subconsciously think she is a motor mouth, someone that can't stop talking and texting.

All yours bro

15. meowkittenmeow

If you’re ugly, RBF is the only face you will ever see, lol.

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Ugly is underrated. Ugly guys don't get bothered as much, don't get harrassed in the workplace, don't deal with as much jealousy and if they make good dough they still get ass.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. K

K Well-Known Member

I can see this too. Actually, I was somewhere not long ago and I was looking at my phone. I was bored and I didn't want to be bothered though. Some guy came up to me and started telling me to put the phone down. yah FO dude....I wasn't looking to be bothered.

My point was just that these women who were complaining about never meeting anyone might want to be more approachable by putting the phone down, making eye contact, smiling, etc.

18. meowkittenmeow

Lol, they can keep it.

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I enjoyed fighting, because I had to defend myself from Jealous niccas through grade school.

If I grew up where I could have had a gym to go to and ultimately a path to the Olympics and pro boxing. I would have gladly had my face smashed in to be rich at 25.

20. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I get that. I guess what did it for me was "seeing through" the RBF and phone gazing. If they looked attractive and approachable outside of those factors, I'd assume they were open to being social but just nervous.

I should also mention that I was long accused of looking aloof or unfriendly when I didn't intend it. So, I assumed that women could have similar issues.

Last edited: May 27, 2019