IR in Music Videos thread

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Nellie, Apr 21, 2006.

1. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Yeah. I think we (Westerners) are too opinionated about how they do it.

2. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Lots of Muslim couples meet this way and they seem happy.
    And I can understand why they logically want to marry western women.
    I agree.
    Personally I try not to be biased against them.
    But maybe we are changing.

3. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

This central/forced air is really nice. I really enjoy it. I suppose I could have gotten married. Then divorced, lost everything, and then have to endure weather that is around 90 degrees. But, I chose the single life (or maybe it chose me?). And now I have to endure this wonderfully cool air as I sip my tea and finish binge watching this season of The Magicians.

Granted, I do have to endure the heat when I get out of my car, but it is normally to reach the next air controlled environment. What A fool I was to never get married. When I could have been happily divorced right now. :p

Maybe the world will end in the next 30 years. I should make sure to save a few lovely bottles to toast in the end.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Maybe someone could invent divorce insurance if divorce wasn't so likely. At this point it would just be the insurance companies shooting themselves in the foot.

The thought of putting your life into the hands of someone else is scary. Only makes sense as best friends if you're lucky. As someone wanting to be a father if you're practical. As a fool otherwise.

Hell on Earth is when an illogical person has the ability to destroy your quality of life causing you to walk on eggshells and thus lowers the quality of your life in the process.

That's why I was saying a man that marries a woman and doesn't even give her orgasms is delusional. Actually insane. Being good in bed goes a long way, encourages stability and gives you breathing room for your imperfections and her potential wrath upon your soul. Lol

5. meowkittenmeow

It’s only one small aspect. The reality is that people change. And society generally holds one gender more accountable for their actions than the other. So, there is a higher probability of one spouse changing for the worse.

As far as insurance goes, it is unlikely. A great deal of society and technology is built around the convenience of women. A large portion of policies are as well. The idea that a man can marry a woman and she can get nothing is not something that can happen in reality without having seemingly unlimited funds.

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The way I thought of insurance is that after the court screws you over the insurance company gives you the money that the court just required you to pay, effectively getting you off the hook and letting her get paid.

7. meowkittenmeow

Depending on the year, women initiate divorce anywhere from 80-90% of all divorces. Factoring in the variables of multiple divorces and marriages, a marriage has probably less than a 40% chance of not going through a divorce.

No insurance company is trying to pay out to those odds.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

No doubt. Lol. At the point we're at now an actuary that signs off on it would not only be fired but likely charged with a crime.

That's why marriage only makes sense under certain circumstances to me because if we can get insurance for mostly everything else, there is obviously too much risk involved.

9. meowkittenmeow

Marriage, even in the realm of having children doesn’t make sense. At least with child support it is only 18 years. Throw in spousal support and you are essentially paying her to hook up with dudes and live comfortably while you struggle to break even.

I also don’t believe in child support with joint custody. If you have the kids half the year, then she should pay for her half and you pay for your half. Oddly enough, that doesn’t always happen.

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Your marriage may only have a 40 percent chance of survival but if you don't marry the mother of your child you are looking at about a 90 percent chance of courts getting involved and 100 percent chance of other men around your child and a 99 percent chance that baby's mom will be your sworn enemy in parenting and life in general.

It sucks to be dealing with courts and the government in any compacity. The odds look better for the married with kids than the singles.

Having a child without the mother is risky. I don't really think a man can give a child what he needs from his mother. She is soft, patient, nurturing and loving. As a man you bring more fun but strict with disapline and teach the child the mentality they need to be competitive and survive in the world. You give the tough love that they don't really appreciate until they are grown.

Trying to do both seems daunting. If you don't do the mother's job well you could be raising a sociopath.

11. meowkittenmeow

This are gendered behavioral patterns. If you factor in the behavior of single black mothers currently, they abuse at alarming rates and the suicide rate for black boys under 12 is rising. My point is that the kindest and most nurturing parent I had was my black father. So, the idea that a mother will be all of those things is based in old stereotypes. That’s “boomer stuff” not gen x and millennial child raising.

As I mentioned before, I am a fan of international surrogacy. The mother will have no right to the child. And if you are looking for a great mother, get your degree and get to work on a mom bot... because these rainbow color haired tattoo and pierced up misandrist feminists are not going to be able to raise your child the way you want (even if they hide their old ways behind a thin veneer).

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Bro not sure why you factor in black mothers, I've already factored them out lol. White women have more in common with my mother than them.

Lol @ mom bot. I don't think these behavior patterns are simply stereotypes if you factor out the hell on Earth bw and the want to Fu** you with a strap on feminists. Feminists can't hide from me I can see them from a mile away they are factored out already. I'm at the point where I'm suspicious of all liberal women.

That leaves free thinkers, foriegn women and Christians. Some Christians I can deal with others are just annoying, but when you factor out bw and feminsts you eleminate most of the poison.

Back to foreign women, the ones from the East and latin America are more traditional. From Europe you have most of your free thinkers. They are all green lights.

I haven't gave up on American women, haven't really been trying to settle down at all, it's just a thought for the future, but widening the selection pool makes the options appear more apparent.

13. meowkittenmeow

If you simply must be with a woman and have a child, and you choose a foreign woman, my suggestion is to prepare to live in that country with your family.

The world is full of robots, the quest to find a free thinker will cause you more pain than joy.

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Good point about the world being full of robots. Lol. That's exactly what I'm trying to avoid. I May just network with atheists and diests and factor out the feminists from that group. Lol. Strategy

15. Madeleine

Of course it’s important. Lots of marriages could be saved if people didn’t let their sex lives go down the drain. Many seem to have their sexual peak in the relationship before marriage and once they get married and other factors come into play they just let it slip.

16. Madeleine

I think one should give the child the chance of having a mother, so surrogacy isn’t it. It can also be psychologically damaging to the child. If someone wants to be a single father, why not just adopt or fosterparent a kid.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You were suggesting to not make her cum as if that's a practical solution.

Now it's important?

Lol.

Apparently marriage itself can dull the sex as part of the programmed mindset, however making her cum is still a bare minimum necessity.

18. Madeleine

No, you got me wrong. I was trying to illustrate just for the purpose of your argument how you could make sure to follow your logical path in relationship selection. That’s why I said that, advocatus diaboli so to speak. I have always believed sex is important.

19. meowkittenmeow

I think your opinion on this is bias towards having a mother present. I get it. I disagree, but I understand.

20. Madeleine

I’m biased towards having BOTH parents present plus I find it a really odd thing to tell your child “ Hey, I paid someone to give birth to you and that woman who is your mother doesn’t really love you but did it only for the money.”