BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

This was hilarious. Anyway, I hope he will be happy with his black queen.

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

His new girlfriend is biracial. Wait til he sees they don't like biracial women with black men either. LOL!!! Poor Taye.

3. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

He never get to rest. :D

4. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Yup! They'd be quick to remind her that she's not white, but of course she'll never be black enough for them.

5. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Probably the most god-awful movie Netflix has produced. I'm still in shock about all the star power in this project. You'd think someone would have done some script-editing or something. And I have to really work hard to not like a fantasty or sci-fi flick.

He'd better make some public appearances with her and her black parent, with the parent clearly identified as such.

6. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

MIchael B. Jordan and Sofia Boutella in HBO's Fahrenheit 451.

[​IMG]

7. darkcurry

Yeah and the hate as expect was coming out including bw wanting to know what race she was. lol. The movie was lukewarm, but I thought told the story very well. Michael B Jordan, Sofia Boutella and Michael Shannon were great in their roles and kept it steady.

8. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I totally & completely understand why fans on this forum cared the least about Dixon & Ivy . . . they were the only major romantic relationship on 90210 that failed to achieve lift-off i.e sexual completion but that was only because the Executive Producer was absolutely adamant in her opposition to their reasonable character development as a healthy & happy teen interracial couple. It was casually thrown away in favor of the tribute to Padma Alturi 's terminal cancer storyline which is why Raj was introduced late season 3 . . . clearly the Executive Producer loved her favorite writer Padma but they didn't have to sabotage and sacrifice the only Black & Blonde teen interracial couple on television . . . give Ivy Sullivan's Raj storyline to Teddy Montgomery if you must but whatever you do DON'T INSULT THE INTELLIGENCE OF THE AUDIENCE! Dixon violated his core values when he unreasonably abandoned Ivy in AUS (SMDH).

Season 3 was so impractical and so unreasonable one fan summarised it on another thread as "This is what happens when an Executive Producer dictates whatever they want to happen to characters regardless of realism and logic rather than allowing the established core values of characters to set the boundaries of what decisions & responses would organically manifest in the event such issues happened to arise". She was really remarking on Liam & Annie's relationship but could just as effectively been addressing Dixon & Ivy post season 2 finale through Ivy Sullivan 's last ditch hail mary pass to rekindle the last embers of their relationship when she asks Dixon out to lunch to go try some gourmet Asian sushi as "more than friends ;)"

Last edited: May 25, 2018
  9. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I've been binge-watching "Lucifer" the last couple weeks. I'm 3 episodes into the current season 3. What IR couple is on this show?

10. darkcurry

Amenadiel and Linda

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I haven't seen it recently so they could've axed it and put him back with maze.
    [​IMG]

11. darkcurry

Tony Todd and Lexa Doig on Andromeda (2000-2005) - episode "The Lone and Level Sands"

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. ColiBreh1

Maze is bad AF. Lesley-Ann Brandt is finer & way Sexier on "Lucifer" than when she was on "Spartacus" IMO.

13. Rashad

Rashad Active Member

14. darkcurry

I stopped watching, but I called this before I stopped.

15. darkcurry

She a freak on this show. lol.

16. darkcurry

More IR action from sci-fi show Andromeda- Lisa Ryder(Beka) & Hamilton Cobb(Tyr)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Andromeda is on in syndication on SciFi Network Comet.

17. ColiBreh1

I just watched the iZombie Season 4 finale that aired a couple nights ago.
    Clive & Bazzio had a surprise wedding ceremony at the police station.

Liv gave up the cure for turning Zombies back into Humans (that Ravi had been making for her all season) to Bazzio as wedding gift. So now Clive & Bazzio will be able to have kids.

Justin returned in this episode. He hadn't been in any episodes throughout this season until now.

18. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

I just can't get too excited about BM/WW pairings when they happen among minor characters of broadcast network TV shows. I await the ones involving leads on shows from more highbrow networks like HBO, Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, etc. And for mercy's sake please stop going back to the 'Andromeda" well. That brings about bad memories.

19. darkcurry

I was just mentioning it because I be catching it every now and then when I get in from work. I liked some of the episodes I have seen, especially the one where Tyr is stuck on that planet with that gorgeous woman. But what bad memories are you talking about?

20. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

What Kevin Sorbo did to Tyr's character. Sorbo was the executive producer and star of the show and likely didn't care for the attention Tyr was getting.