BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Another new promo:

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

All true, but it is the CW. They hoodwinked me with Life Sentence throwing in a IR love triangle with a white guy out of nowhere. Bastards. LOL!

But it looks like an interesting show though. I'am suspect with it being on the CW.

3. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I'm an old man, they were screaming that shit in 1985. Especially when Prince replaced Vanity with Appolonia, another "exotical"

4. chamber

chamber Active Member

New buddy action cop show Bulletproof debuted on Sky this week in the UK

Emma Rigby played Noel Clarke's girlfriend

5. darkcurry

Good find. I would have to check it out. This is the trailer to it. It is kind of short though.

[​IMG]

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Holy shit two black guys in a buddy cop tv show. Nice
    You see how truly racist this country is when you watch foreign shows

7. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Ashley Walters I recognize. The guy in the passenger seat, I don't.

8. darkcurry

Noel Clarke. He played on Doctor Who and was star of the movie The Anomaly.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

9. ColiBreh1

This preview scene for the "Blindspot" season 3 finale airing tonight popped-up a couple times on my YouTube subscriptions:

Looks like I guessed right that they would end up together.

EDIT:

According to this TV Line article, they literally just finally got together in last week's season penultimate episode: http://tvline.com/2018/05/18/blindspot-preview-season-3-finale-zapata-reade-breakup-video/

Last edited: May 19, 2018
  10. orejon4

I remember him from Doctor Who and Centurion with Michael Fassbender.

11. ColiBreh1

I finally watched the trailer & I'm in Day 1. I saw someone say it best, this show looks like a mix of "Friday Night Lights" the TV show (Especially the last couple seasons with Michael B. Jordan & Cress Williams) & The CW's "90210" reboot series.

CBS dropped the trailers for these 2 sitcoms:

12. ColiBreh1

CBS also dropped a trailer this week for a new drama "God Friended Me" starring the lead actor from the now cancelled ABC sitcom "The Mayor" (Brandon Micheal Hall) & the chick who played Jessie Quick on "The Flash" (Violett Beane). Looks like potential IR:

CBS doesn't have "Fam" on it's fall 2018 schedule, so looks like it's gonna be a mid-season show, which explains why a trailer didn't drop this week.

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Wow I love this premise reminds me of Joan of Arcadia (another dope show gone too soon)

14. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Great premise indeed but would have made a better film than TV series imo. And this trailer just gave away the entire pilot.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. darkcurry

Yeah, I just read the fall lineup. https://www.cbs.com/shows/cbs-fall-...he-new-2018-2019-cbs-fall-primetime-schedule/

Why talk about it so early though if this show probably won't be coming out until next year. I don't get it.

16. darkcurry

After the royal wedding be sure to check out Michael B. Jordan's new HBO Movie Fahrenheit 451 tonight on HBO.

17. orejon4

I'm going to check it out. It got savaged on NPR, despite his and Michael Shannon's performances.

18. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

It can't be any worse than Will Smith's Bright, which was so atrocious that I watched 80 percent of it on fast forward.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  19. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I hear what u r saying here JS and it's a good call but it may be wise to save the teen IR for later in the season . . . after u see the CW order a full 22 episode season very likely the trailer only had access to the limited material of pilot and 3 subsequent episodes. The other episodes with the snowbunnies will surely be shot later . . .after the show finds its foundation with the first few episodes. Trust me JS, they shoot stuff as they go and even write stuff as things develop too. No way they show all their cards yet because they haven't shot more than four episodes yet as you're reading this post.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  20. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

After what the CW deliberately did to Dixon & Ivy we should ALL be suspicious . . . now maybe the executive producers were influenced by 90210 because this feels like The O.C. too. Hope they learn from the mistakes those shows made respectively via online fan forums & discussion boards ~ don't insult the reasonable ordinary intelligence of your audience if u r fortunate enough to gain a fan following in season 1