BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I briefly mentioned For The people, because it was a Shonda Rhimes show so it maybe brief. But it involves one of the lead characters who is a black male with what was described by her as "tension" with one of the white females on the show.

On the blindpsot, Rob Brown have had several love interest. I think his character is engaged this season, and in a love triangle.
    [​IMG]

I didn't mention Kevin saves the world, because I was listing the current upcoming week and beyond and the finale was this past week and I heard it got cancelled. Any truth to that? Feel free to list any shows coming up this week I may have missed, as I was just listing the ones I have noticed.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  2. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Plus how often does the white guy get cucked by the black guy and the black guy gets the girl in the end....Lavon Hayes now Black Lightning.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Currently watching episode 6 of "Jessica Jones" season 2. It feels like they are shipping Trish & Malcolm together.

@darkcurry You peeped this? Malcolm goes into simp mode everytime he's around Trish.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. darkcurry

lol. Yeah, I'm on episode 9 now. That
    sex scene between Malcom & Trish
    was like DAMN! But it's so dark, man. Jessica Jones maybe the most darkest, emotional marvel show out right now. But it's well written, directed and of course acted.

5. darkcurry

They've already debuted the premiere at SXSW. And the reviews are great.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/03/11/sxsw-2018-marvel-cloak-and-dagger/

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/l...-marvel-dramas-authenticity-diversity-1093835

http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/early-...oak-and-dagger-are-very-positive-praise-leads

[​IMG]

Now we know why the promotional tour is starting so early, hopefully these good reviews can persuade them to move the premiere date up to May. June is still a long way, especially with the promotional tour starting so early.

6. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

7. ColiBreh1

Deadline Hollywood interview:

8. darkcurry

She is so beautiful. And of age, so I can say that. lol.

9. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

Yeah, man. They went in. Unexpected but well done.

10. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

That Netflix Show Altered Carbon has several IR relationships from multiple angles on that show. And

The black dude has a white wife who at the end of the show eventually gets to come back as a white woman and she, the man and their daughter live happily ever after which is very rare even on a Netflix show. Courtney Ritcher plays the white wife.

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yet you never see them together in fact the majority of the time his "wife" a dude the exhibit absolutely no intimacy.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. Rashad

Rashad Active Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tone Bell to Play Nina Dobrev's Fiancé in CBS Comedy Pilot Fam

CBS has cast Nina Dobrev's new leading man.

Tone Bell (Netflix's Disjointed) has been tapped to star opposite the Vampire Diaries grad in the network's multicamera comedy Fam. The project revolves around Clem (Dobrev), whose dreams of an upstanding life with her new fiancé Jay (Bell) and his upstanding family are dashed when her younger train-wreck half-sister (Odessa Adlon) comes to live with her to escape their train wreck of a father.

Bell's Jay is described as a sophisticated NYU history professor who comes from old money but is refreshingly unaffected and down-to-earth despite his refined background. Deeply in love with Clem, he proposes to her — much to the delight of his parents, Walt (Brian Stokes Mitchell) and Rose (Sheryl Lee Ralph), who think Clem is a real catch. But he learns that Clem has not been completely honest about a few key elements in her life — for example, her father isn't actually dead — and it drives a wedge of mistrust between them that may not be easily mended.

Corinne Kingsbury (The Newsroom) penned the script and is executive producing the CBS Television Studios multicamera comedy alongside Kapital Entertainment's Aaron Kaplan and Dana Honor and TrillTV's Wendi Trilling. Scott Ellis is directing the pilot.

13. ColiBreh1

Yeah, I'm going to definitely check for this show without even watching a trailer just based off Nina Dobrev being the female lead. The bad news is it's a CBS sitcom. Knowing CBS's demographic, a show with a white female lead whose main love interest is a BM, it's safe to say this show won't last past 1 season. So I question if CBS is going to actually pick this sitcom up to series in May during Network Upfronts.

Also, this has got to be a disappoinment career-wise for Nina Doberv. When she left "The Vampire Diaries" after it's 6th season a few years ago, it was obvious she wanted to do films and/or be the lead in a in a prestige cable TV drama. Now she's settling for doing a CBS multi-cam sitcom. I read on the hater site I like to whine about a few years ago that Nina Doberv defintely gets on the casting couch to try & advance her career, guess it didn't work out.

14. darkcurry

Is she a good actress though? I only seen a couple episodes of Vampire Diaries with her in it. I hope those rumors aren't true she seem free spirited and cool. She seem like someone to root for. But yeah your right on that crap with CBS. Wrong network, they will probably put it on CW since I heard The CW is looking to expand it's programming to the 10 o'clock hour.

15. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Jessica Jones
    Season 2

The new season of Jessica jones on Netflix has some IR with sex scenes between to of the major co-stars.

Actress Rachael Taylor (Patsy Walker) and Eka Darville (Malcolm Ducasse) get it on this season.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. ColiBreh1

New Poster came out yesterday + a new trailer drops today:

[​IMG]

17. darkcurry

I'm home today so I'll be able to catch it when it drops this morning.

18. darkcurry

2nd trailer just dropped

19. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

This looks really good. They put money and time into this series.

20. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Holy shit that looks great

Shout out to Bill Mantlo & Rick Leonardi ORIGINAL CREATORS of Cloak & Dagger