BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I just watched the season premiere of "Star" that aired back in September a few days ago. "Star" & "Dynasty" are making me notice a negative trope that I've slept on. White female characters with black male love interests being potrayed as Thots.

The lead chracter Star has a reputation on this show for pursuing older influential men in the music industry to sleep with them as a come up.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

And when they get out of their "thot" behavior it will be a white guy to come "save" them. White Knight. lol.

3. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

The Couple

4. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Didn't even click through to YouTube to view it. Bet cash money there's a bunch of butthurt white boys in the comments crying about "social engineering," "identity politics" and "white genocide."

5. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Cool Hair (2017)
    A short film starring Alena Savostikova and newcomer Vic Vickers. The story centers around Summer and Vincent, a young modern-day couple partaking in a crime spree whilst traveling around in a white BMW.
    [​IMG]

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

This film had shades of Bonnie And Clyde, Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry, The Badlands, Breathless, From Dusk Till Dawn,A Clockwork Orange and other films. Bravo!

7. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Hope to see that flick soon.

8. darkcurry

Just click play. It's free on vimeo.

9. ColiBreh1

SMH. ABC has cancelled "The Mayor":

https://shadowandact.com/abc-cancels-the-mayor-as-the-series-will-be-shopped-elsewhere/

10. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

It was weak. The cast was great but no one cares about politics like that anymore. There's no mystery to it especially when we get guys like 45 winning. The show would have been better if it were about college or working in a coal mine something people seem to be really interested in. Some kid being mayor is boring.

12. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Plus it was done before.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Her eyes and skin are gorgeous, just like many of the beauties of Russia/Eastern Europe.

The dude is a more attractive guy that most picked to be Hollywood's next leading black men. Which means he won't get much work.

The short film itself is amoral as fuck and its story is not all that fresh. But the direction is top notch.

14. JamalSpunky

"Falling Water" is back for a second season. Although no one seems to know the show exists.

15. darkcurry

Well thanks for putting me on. I will be checking it out. Looks and sound interesting.

16. ColiBreh1

I knew it looked familiar. @Shulz021 posted about it in this thread almost a year & half ago.

17. darkcurry

I have to go back in the thread and see some of the stuff we probably missed. Might have to re-post. lol

18. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

^^ Looks like Laura German in that trailer whom I've liked since "Hostel II".

I know its not a new show but during this crazy snow bomb cyclone this January weekend, "Davinci's Demons" has me semi-binge watching as I love medeval fiction based on Western Europe. I t covers much of the same time period as "The Borgias" I think and like the aforementioned series there are numerous natural breasted ladies but with many - so many rich, luscious lady gardens of love and such variety of blondes, brunettes and even a couple ethnic lovelies from South America (Inca Princess?) and Abysynnia. To our satisfaction there are a couple interracial sex scenes too in this Starz series which though cancelled was really entertaining and is rumored online to getting a mini-series this year from Starz

19. darkcurry

I seen a T-mobile commercial with a scene from the Netflix show The Crown on it with a black man dancing with a white woman. Nothing to it or was there IR on this show? I don't watch so I really don't know too much about it.

20. JamalSpunky

I think it is just a shot of some moment in which the queen dances at some ball with a famous black man.