BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

It was a truly painful experience.

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The only thing I had noticed was the fight scenes. They were so fake. That is, so far, my only complaint. I'll finish it and maybe see something other than the issues of tribalism and running from individual character truths.

3. Lol Star’s director/showrunner (?) is a black man smh of course.

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Saw the rest of The Mist. It was pointless. The film directed by Frank Darabont made more sense.

5. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Actually caught it on demand it was really good. Showed a lot of tender moments, Greg's 11 year old daughter was included in the ceremony she sang Have I Told You Lately by Rod Stewart. Before the ceremony to let her know how even though there was a new woman in their lives she was always going to be his little princess and he gave her a tiara.
    https://freeform.go.com/shows/disneys-fairy-tale-weddings/clips/greg-gives-london-a-tiara

Tender moment where Greg sees Melanie and London dressed as Disney Princesses
    [​IMG]

Melanie receives her bouqet
    [​IMG]

Greg daughter is a flower girl
    [​IMG]

Here comes the bride
    [​IMG]

Melanie has a surprise for Greg
    [​IMG]
    It was a gospel choir led by his mother.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

^^ That is beautiful. Truly beautiful.

7. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I have "Blindspot" on in the background right now. For folks who watch the show, is anything going on with Rob Brown's character & Audrey Esparza's character Tasha Zapata?:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
  8. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I couldn't get into the show, but I just watched tonight's episode(barely) and I seen they were I think in couples therapy.

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Hope to see that show soon.

10. Skaddix

I play the show in the background but they are so will they wont they at some point they have to fuck.

11. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Was what happened in "Supergirl" MORE unforgivable than what happened in "90210" to Dixon & Ivy lol?? Not even close because Dixon made a "declaration of teenage love" to an unquestionable degree to Ivy in the season 2 finale and then unconsciously abandons Ivy in AUS without any concern for teen sex traffickers or freaky frat boys with their date rape drugs for 91 nights of negligence . . . did Jimmy Olsen violate his values and forsake Kara to such a degree? Plus "Taken" was a smash hit movie the year beforehand so this would have brought white sex slavery to the public conscienceness whenever they wrote season 3 of "90210" (SMDH)

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Damn fam that shit really effected you huh lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. ColiBreh1

LOL. I didn't see his post, but is he still talking about Dixon & Ivy from season 3 of "90210"?

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. Skaddix

We aren't talking about 90210. 90210 was objectively worse no doubt about that the problem is I grew up watching Batman and JL/U cartoons so while 90210 reboot was worse. I simply care about Supergirl more so personally it worse in my book. But sure if I ignore that bias, 90210 and Dixon probably ranks as one of the worst in CW History which is saying something.

15. Young Herschel

^^^ Thank you for your unbiased assessment . I have brought too much attention to Rebecca Rand Kirschner Sinclair and how she personally drove a historic TV character into a minor character at best from the male lead of that ensemble cast when she conducted a hostile takeover of the executive production of "90210" by episode 9 from Jeff Judah & Gabe Sachs in November 2008 (great episode though when they had crashed Silver's slumber party . . . Rebecca was being slick and deliberately did her degradation of Dixon gradually lol) .
    . I just got my 4K Comcast Xfinity box Wednesday so now I get to be angry all over again but in 2160p on a Samsung Ultra Smart TV lol

I hate that hooka with a passion lol I know . . . I know

How was it that no one at CBS Productions recognised the "Alpha" Dixon of the season 2 finale would be a major upgrade an ratings draw with the core & casual fans of the series? Why was Dumber than dogfood Dixon embraced and even worsened after how uncharacteristcly stupid he was for the vast majority of season 2? A season where only the Black character forgot how to dress himself while EVERYONE else gets dressed like upperclassmen at UCLA before they leave the house (Dixon looking like a 7th grader half the time in S2)?

Rebecca worsened Dixon so she could enhance all the other characters on the show at his expense . . . why didn't anyone stand up and speak out ? Perhaps because Rebecca Rand Kirschner Sinclair personally wrote "90210" senior class Spring Break to Mexico where only Dixon gets emasculated and effectively castrated . . . while EVERYONE else gets down to sucking & fucking their teenage hearts out. Dixon & Ivy having even a one-night stand during Spring Break? That would be untenable . . . implausible . . outrageous (SMDH). Now Dixon hasn't had sex since Sasha in October Junior year and you know he probably had prostate problems by Senior Spring Break lol but he out there surfing and floating with balls bigger than boulders by that late date.

Didn't Dixon just have a HIV health scare Rebecca Sinclair ? So maybe he should be wary of stranger danger and reluctantly reconcile with Ivy during Spring Break since she's practically brand new to the sex scene and probably still wants him to claim her natural virginity as opposed to the condom virginity she gave to Oscar after he broke up with her face-to-face?

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
  16. Young Herschel

TDK it angers me almost everyday lol and yes I have probably driven co-workers crazy complaining about how subtle racism permeated "90210" and "Friday Night Lights" - only the White boys get morning afterglow sex scenes as the Brothas get neutered . . . in season 5 one of the brothers has a paramour which is a PIG . . how was this permissible? Dickless Dixon who was originally the male lead of "90210" and on "Friday Night Lights" every inch of ass goes to White boys (SMDH)

17. Young Herschel

Colibreh I look at a show like "Supernatural" which is still airing new episodes after like 13 years and I cannot help but wonder what if?
    Give Ivy's Raj storyline to Teddy and end season 3 with a big, beautiful Indian-themed wedding that the matrimonially challenged gay audience would be euphoric over in post Proposition 8 CA Spring 2011

Dixon & Ivy during their summer in AUS evolve into a power couple and overcome challenges & adversities as anthills not insurmountable volcanoes. So season 4 November sweeps do the long-awaited Dixon & Ivy wedding that gives that sorry ratings-challenged season a boost. The marriage ultimately fails because teenagers shouldn't get married especially during their first semester of college (yes Dixon enrolls in college in my fanfiction lol). We could have had a series that lasts nearly as long as "Supernatural"!!!

18. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

19. ColiBreh1

Speaking of which, I just saw this:

https://twitter.com/Travon/status/942889595154378757
    [​IMG]

20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member