Infinite waters

Discussion in 'Religion, Spirituality and Philosophy' started by Ambrosya, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Ambrosya

Ambrosya New Member

2. 2legit

2legit Active Member

His name is Ralph Smart born in London UK, A new age guru on YouTube he wrote a book and now he is giving speeches in seminars along with other gurus. Many years ago he was against IR but now he is married to white or may be Latina so he deleted all his old videos, That is hypocrisy in my book. I too have my YouTube channel where I upload videos but I hate people who say one thing but do the opposite. Classic case of do as I say, not as I do.
    hope Ambrosya comes back to this forum. :smt024I

3. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

dude is corny as hell.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

At any moment you can become enlightened, right?
    Him deleting his old anti-IR videos is a good thing, I would think.
    Why would we (anyone) want those available if the creator himself no longer wants his anti massage available. I would assume he now speaks up for IR, and what it took was the love of a good woman for him to see how the color barrier is such bullshit.
    As long as he acknowledges he's seen the light, I don't mind his turnabout.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

People can change. What has he put up since?

6. 2legit

2legit Active Member

Right, but this is not about becoming enlightened Bliss. Some idiot negro men like to remain king of the hill lol, call them Uncle Ruckus if you will they are comfortable when they are surrounded by whites. ie I believe Justice Thomas does not want another black person to join the supreme court now that a seat is vacant, If I was Obama I would nominate sister ANITA HILL for the job. :smt043:smt043:smt043:smt043

7. 2legit

2legit Active Member

I say kudos to Ralph. My only issue with him in my previous comment is that you shouldn't hide your past from people. If you're a changed man, then that is fine. Many people do change.

The world is full of haters, so many people don't want to see BM succeed; Ralph Smart of infinite waters Diving Deep was not successful at the beginning of his journey. The guy was just a regular Joe when he started his YouTube channel and website/blog. He now has a large social media following, has written several books, and his net worth is well over $5 million and growing. If you watch his older videos, you'll notice the man looked a bit rough, but now he's wearing designer clothes.

Successful BM can't lay pipe to dimes without another woman getting jealous, who'll make videos on social media badmouthing such BM, and when you look at her, she's not attractive and has crooked teeth. YIKES