How true is this meme?

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by 4north1side2, May 19, 2016.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah.

two people can be married for years and all of the sudden they are trying to whack you off.

with animals you know what you are getting

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Pretty much

3. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Yup! There's lady like this in our office suite. Some of had hard life experiences include being jumped, badly injured and left for dead and she's like the nicest person. Even with some of the assholes that come through our office (she handles payroll) she rarely let them knock her off her game. I really admire her, and it's yet another example of why we shouldn't judge others as we have no idea of their journey to reach the present day.

4. DudeNY12

Similar for me as well. Working at a university that chock full of political types...I'm often amazed at the personalities that I encounter. With the student body, it's often some very grounded poeple who I'll go out of my way to help on to the student who thinks I'm supposed to jump because their dad is an attorney and their tuition pays my salary. The, we have the same with many of the staff. I'm pretty laid back, but I refuse to be anyone's doormat. I know I'm always professional, and I totally expect the same regardless of who you know and the fact that your salary may be higher. I hope for the best, and always ready to deal with the difficult people.

5. DudeNY12

Lol! Luckily, it wasn't one of those slow down, drop, tuck and roll situations.

6. K

K Well-Known Member

Yep!

Sometimes I hear men talking about how they go and do certain things and I will say...wtf? Why would you put yourself in such a situation. "Oh I'm a man, it's different, I'm not worried about it." Yah ok tough guy, tell that to the crazy chick with the gun when she blows your head off.

7. The Dark King

Exactly
    I don't sleep on women. Being vicious isn't exclusive to men.

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

9. The Dark King

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

str8 bs aint it.

you need to watch shows called "snapped"
    and shows on ID channel. they are always showing stuff like that article

11. DudeNY12

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

When I was in school, a detective visited our class and told of a case in which the spouse wanted her husband killed. The detective posed as a hitman and met with her . She told him what she wanted done. She requested that he be shot to death. The detective listened closely. The business was conducted in his car equipped with hidden cameras and microphones. The hit was going to be carried out the next day and she would have the money to pay him. The woman was arrested when she paid the detective.

We didn't know his real name because he was also an undercover officer and he worked on many stings like busting drug dealers and prostitutes.

13. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Good post.