How to deal with a racist

Discussion in 'Dealing with Prejudice' started by LadyLuck, Dec 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyLuck

LadyLuck Active Member

Basically been having conversations with a White male racist ever since the whole Ferguson and #BlackLivesMatters thing has gone down but he doesn't know I date interacially. He has made statements about IQ and Blacks i.e. that Blacks have IQs well below whites and are not capable of educational achievement or even civilization.

How do I debate this guy? He's not a dumb racist, this guy is like a scientific racist. He brings up studies and like legitimate stuff to make it seem like black people are inferior. I really want to be able to refute him. Anyone know of any arguments to refute a book he brought up "IQ and the wealth of nations"?

2. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Why debate him?

Stay out of that nazi's face.

3. LadyLuck

LadyLuck Active Member

Because he isn't just some dumb guy who hates people because of the color of their skin and shouting the n word, he thinks he's got good reasons and proof as to why some groups are superior to others. He can spread this crap to others. His "proof" has to be refuted. The book i mentioned is an academic book, there are smart people who believe this apparently. That can't be allowed because that's like the first step to gas chambers. If you let it slide you don't know where it can lead.

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

These individuals will always refer to books, treatises, models and etc to back up their viewpoints. They also believe that the black race is morally inferior to the white race. They would dismiss anyone who gives them examples of black people who have succeeded because, like religion, it is what they believe until the day they die. An exchange with these individuals is an excerise in futility. Don't feed this man's ego. Let him believe what he wants to believe. Walk away and be your beautiful self.

5. LadyLuck

LadyLuck Active Member

I don't know, that feels like admitting defeat. Like I can't refute him and so giving him tacit victory that he is right in his convictions. That makes me uncomfortable in a way.

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Why waste your time trying to refute a man who already has his mind made up? You are aware of his views. Arguing with him is useless because he doesn't want to believe even if he sees it for himself. He won't change even if God(if he believes)told him to. The need to be "right" about things like this is a slippery slope. The truth is what it is and serves no one. It belongs to no one. It is about acceptance. You can take it or leave it. I say this because it could escelate into something violent no matter how intelligent he appears.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

People believe what they want to believe. Even if it was true, how would that justify gas chambers? What about the low IQ people of his race, would he kill them too?

It's just pointless to try to reason with people like that. He can't be all that smart otherwise he wouldn't be so delusional.

8. LadyLuck

LadyLuck Active Member

I don't know how it justifies gas chambers because i'm not like that but it happened in real life when certain people were viewed as inferior. We have to promote equality and respect otherwise you get people who think they have the right to dominate others because might is right.

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

By debating racial intelligence with pseudo intellectuals? First of all "race" is a social construct and has no basis in science.

End of debate I win.

He will still hate black people out of hubris. :smt042

You get it now?

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

This is where you were wrong. There is no such thing as a scientific racist.

The dude is far removed from the reality of science.

11. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

The racist that quote census statistics and use media events to prove their ideals are too adamant to argue with.

They've already made their opinion, you'd see more success arguing with a brick wall.

If you really want to unnerve him, tell him that you date bm then watch his head spin like beetlejuice.

12. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

I don't care how "intelligent" this creep is. He's a racist jerk. Why don't you just tell him he can quote you all the data he wants to, but you will continue to date magnificent black men? No point in "debating" someone whose mind is made up. Why bother with him at all?

13. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Ask him has he read Guns, Germs and Steel and does he believe its thesis that historical racial differences in cultural achievements are due more to geographical adaptation and environment and not to genetics??

Ask him has he seen the PBS documentary 'Rise Of The Black Pharaohs' and the rule of ancient Egypt for 100 years by the Black African Kush, sometimes called Nubians, from 7th to 8th century BC.

Any 'educated' person who says that Blacks never created any civilization is either an idiot, or simply a bigot.

I doubt this man has done even a rudimentary study of continental African history and has no clue about the kings and kingdoms that dominated Africa while Europe was in the Dark Ages and before the first European slave ship ever landed on its Western coast.

Ask him why African and West Indian immigrants are such high achievers as a group in America if Black people are somehow genetically inferior??

Racists have a bad habit of inventing or totally denying history, to fit in with their own personal ideological agenda.

Just be prepared, the more you try to present a counter argument to his racist views, the more likely he is to turn on you.

I've had encounters from time to time with people like this before and they're simply unwilling to concede anything, because to admit they were wrong on any point would threaten their entire racist belief system.

Most of their studies they flaunt can be refuted and have been by more reputable social scientists.

WHen a White person invests so much time in defending racism, it tells you more about what they think about themselves; they NEED to believe another race of people are inferior to them so they can feel good about themselves.

14. flaminghetero

He doesn't have the TRUTH.

That is all that matters.Leave fools to their folly.

If you have to him something...

Just remind him that the Irish..Italians...and Jews were once deemed inferior when they ravaged the Ghetto's of Europe and America.

"Science" was used to "prove" their inferiority,and Academic books were published to back up those bogus claims.

Academic bullshit is still bullshit.

15. flaminghetero

The FIRST Pharaoh of Egypt.

Narmer

An inferior Black with a low IQ:rolleyes::smt042

[​IMG]

16. flaminghetero

Olmecs

More low IQ inferior Blacks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. flaminghetero

1787.......Constantine De Volney on the Inferior negro:

the ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native-born Africans. That being so, we can see how their blood, mixed for several centuries with that of the Greeks and Romans, must have lost the intensity of its original color, while retaining nonetheless the imprint of its original mold.

This race of Black men, today our slave and the object of our scorn, is the very race to which we owe our arts, sciences, and even the use of speech! Just imagine, finally, that it is in the midst of people who call themselves the greatest friends of liberty and humanity that one has approved the most barbarous slavery, and questioned whether Black men have the same kind of intelligence as whites!

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

ImHotep: Architect, Engineer, Physician, Philosopher, Poet

[​IMG]
    Funny how people think that Newton "discovered" or "invented" Calculus when the Egyptians were using integration.

19. flaminghetero

Low IQ inferior negros depicted riding Chariots

[​IMG]

Ancient African rock art

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Below:
    Inferior IQ Chariot rider found in Nigeria some 50,000 years ago.

[​IMG]

20. flaminghetero

Good work.

Keep posting pics of those low IQ thugs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.