Hosts of Guys We F*****D Podcast Catching Heat

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by glt1980, Sep 18, 2018.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

You mentioned him. I mentioned it was slightly inspired by him. That's all.

2. meowkittenmeow

No worries m8t.

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Well, there is a reason I chose the hard sciences for my bread and butter. No room for argument. :D

4. meowkittenmeow

Understandable.

5. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

One can’t really debunk Social Science. One can find arguments for and against a theorem. I find myself in one of the MB-types like many others. The question is more, is it useful? I think it can be.

6. Madeleine

Who are „they“?

So according to you women all point their husbands to an early grave?

Studies have shown that married men live longer and are healthier than unmarried.

And besides, it sounds sexist and offensive to me.

7. Madeleine

Boring! ;)The world is not just black and white but full of grey shades:D

8. Madeleine

You see, even you would take someone who isn’t completely your type provided the other things fit.:p

9. meowkittenmeow

Actually, I was referring to hypergamists. males can be hypergamists as well (this has been known to happen in the lgbtq community as well). Do not put words in my mouth, please and thank you.

10. meowkittenmeow

You can debunk theories. Which it is a theory, that has been debunked.

11. Madeleine

Ok

12. meowkittenmeow

13. Madeleine

Relax. I think one can have a misunderstanding, clarify it and move on. Such things happen. What you said sounded different to me in the context of what Loki had said about his marriage. You clarified what you meant, that’s it. I do not have any issue with you.

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I can live without arguments especially when it comes to making money.
    Actually I was just making a point. I would rather be single for life than to suffer either.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Are you familiar with the enneagram?

16. Madeleine

No, but I have checked on it now.

Typologies have been around for a very long time,i.e. Empedokles and the four elements.
    And Ayurvedic typology (Kapha, Pitta, Vata). MBTI is obviously a lot more complex and refined, so it’s more useful.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I don't think they conflict. Mbti is more about cognition while the eneagram is more about motivation and your governing emotion. Two different areas of insight.

18. Madeleine

No they don’t conflict.
    Finding the right job is difficult. Lots of people seem to go to work to make trouble.

19. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I actually don't understand the shit storm this caused, it just was girl talk. A bit tough in the face, but nothing really scandalous. I have heard/read black men say something absolutely worse about white women or women of any race for that matter.

20. Madeleine

I think we (Europeans) might not be as sensitive concerning some issues because we haven’t been living and been brought up in a racially tense environment. However this one doesn’t sound good to my ears. Like I said before „acting“ black is the worst way to say what she wanted. Just say „act street“ or something like that. And I also think we don’t need to do something just because men do it worse, right? We don’t need to beat them at their own games.